The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tiktok is nauseating. Good for her that she gets to do all those things to "refill her cup" and reduce the mum guilt, but don't badge it as a video to help people. I wonder if she realises that most viewers probably don't have the resources, time or funds to access therapy, weekends away, time to work out, or another stay at home parent to split the childcare whilst you pretend to work. This would make me feel like tit if I was a working parent.
I also watched the tiktok about her "finding herself" again and I was not convinced at all that she is ok. She's still coming across as someone who is pretending everything is fine, but something about her is off.

Again she should own it at the time that she's struggling, she doesn't have to go into detail but admit when she's having off days, cos everybody has them! She as a whole 'community' online that she should be able to share things with, isn't that the point. Or does she just see followers as people she can sell things too

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How Anne wears any of the clothes she wears with a TODDLER is beyond me. I could never 🙂
---
Her bag definitely is grimey. From the person who makes a living of showing people how to care for their capshill wardrobe.
You’re so right! My boss has the puzzle bag and I only noticed the other day because I legit blurted out “oh it doesn’t look how I thought it would look” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a lot of talk about who’s style is better out of lily and anna… can we not agree that BOTH are terrible?!! neither of these women should be classed as fashion influencers 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
a lot of talk about who’s style is better out of lily and anna… can we not agree that BOTH are terrible?!! neither of these women should be classed as fashion influencers 😬
I dont mind Lily because she admits she's struggling. I have kids the same age and the same struggle with finding clothes I like with a new weight/body.

Anna acts like she's the Queen of fashion and style. I don’t get her attitude. Years ago she came across like a normal nice girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally. Neither inspire me at all! They look like any woman you’d pass in the street!

Reactions: 12
I dont mind Lily because she admits she's struggling. I have kids the same age and the same struggle with finding clothes I like with a new weight/body.
Lily admits she's struggling and then gets tons of freebies and affiliates every single outfit of hers, how different is it really from Anna? Her struggle is her not being as slim as she used to be and not fitting trending clothes now which leaves her hanging bc she's always followed what people in her influencer bubble wore. If she had her old body back, she would flash it the same way her ex work wife does now, as they both share the mindset that skinny = automatically stylish.

Also, I would not use Lily as an example of your usual mum trying to figure our what to wear, she has means to hire professional help which she won't do because a) she's lazy and tigh-fisted b) she would have to listen to someone else's advice and that's not OG enough. (Anyone remembers the debacle of her fashion consultation years ago? "I cannot wear long skirts because they're Jewish. 🤓")

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also watched the tiktok about her "finding herself" again and I was not convinced at all that she is ok. She's still coming across as someone who is pretending everything is fine, but something about her is off.

Again she should own it at the time that she's struggling, she doesn't have to go into detail but admit when she's having off days, cos everybody has them! She as a whole 'community' online that she should be able to share things with, isn't that the point. Or does she just see followers as people she can sell things too
As someone who had their first baby in lockdown before our delightful government came up with the idea of family bubbles, I have no sympathy for Anna here. She’s got money, time, resource, a large house and a husband who works from home. Just hand baby to Mark once in a while and go for a walk or do a class of something.
Also her hand movements are out of control in that TikTok, it was nauseating

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's almost like she's trolling with the braided hair. It completes the cult-y vibe.

Did she explain why they are living in the house during renovations? I've seen other influencers who've moved out during major home renovations. It just makes for a smoother and faster process, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm in the minority but I like aspects of Anna's clothes probably since I like minimalism (with a focus on material). I think she mostly messes up on picking things that suit her shape and sizing. She also just throws money away on things and I hate how much waste there is by having 7 identical items of every kind.

Reactions: 9
They need to get out of that house. Or spend money on getting the mould problem under control. We get sick a lot with kids in childcare but nothing like what Anna's household goes through. It's quite alarming

Reactions: 15
They need to get out of that house. Or spend money on getting the mould problem under control. We get sick a lot with kids in childcare but nothing like what Anna's household goes through. It's quite alarming
it’s the rapid weight loss AND the mould. Recipe for terrible health

Reactions: 9
08C77074-B9E5-4B2F-83A1-CC4CD9D82E0D.jpeg

Her begging and flogging paid off cos the brand sent her one dress, pants and top.

she looks good in the top & pants set. almost like her old self.
480D0F8D-A672-4F76-B6C8-56445F796FAC.jpeg

9A487E4C-A91E-436E-AE1F-124682EA4D12.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't think I've ever seen someone look that bad with long hair. I love long hair, always have, but I cant get over and I cant understand why Anna looks so bad?? Is it the parting? Is it the fact that it makes her face look even longer?

Reactions: 15
Her parting doesn't suit her. It emphasises her shallow forehead She would look so much better if she had it swept back from the side or a side parting with maybe a grown out fringe.

I don't think I've ever seen someone look that bad with long hair. I love long hair, always have, but I cant get over and I cant understand why Anna looks so bad?? Is it the parting? Is it the fact that it makes her face look even longer?
I think the parting makes her forehead look shallower. It’s too long which drags her face down and it’s too thin and lank to look nice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.