The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get her 'style’ now, who would have envisioned Lils would have ended up being the better dressed of the two (just). Today’s outfit is shocking. Black leather jacket with light coloured denim…. And beige birks NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True but she's flaunting her body in a way she didn't used to and we are speculating about her state of mind as she's acting strange. It is a gossip website after all.
Is she though? Go back a few years and she has no shortage of photos in swimwear / very short skirts / very form fitting clothing - if anything, I’d view this as a regression to the norm. I hate how ‘existing in clothes’ is often only seen as ‘flaunting’ when it’s coupled with weight loss / a slim frame. It’s very Daily Mail.

Newfound bag lady style obv leaves a lot to be desired, but that’s a separate issue. 🤷‍♀️
---
Tell that to Anna. She has been going on about “hard reset” and “self-care moments” like as if she was on a path to spiritual enlightenment when all she really meant was “get thin”.
Agree on this point, and I wish people would just be up front and call a spade a spade. Seems like it’s now forbidden to say you deliberately lost weight simply for aesthetic reasons, and it has to instead be framed alongside some faux mindful toxic positivity bullshit in order to be socially acceptable.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get her 'style’ now, who would have envisioned Lils would have ended up being the better dressed of the two (just). Today’s outfit is shocking. Black leather jacket with light coloured denim…. And beige birks NO!
I do wonder how you lot on here dress when you say stuff like this. Lily’s style is frumpy as hell. Anna does get away with the clean-girl, chic minimal look. I loved her outfit today. Admittedly, some stuff, like the beige boiler suit, is bad and ill-fitting, but the way people talk on here, you are all wearing blouses and cardigans with skinny jeans and black boots circa 2014.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I do wonder how you lot on here dress when you say stuff like this. Lily’s style is frumpy as hell. Anna does get away with the clean-girl, chic minimal look. I loved her outfit today. Admittedly, some stuff, like the beige boiler suit, is bad and ill-fitting, but the way people talk on here, you are all wearing blouses and cardigans with skinny jeans and black boots circa 2014.
Anna chic? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t me more wrong with me, clothes are my thing! I am not saying I’d wear lily’s stuff, I just think she looks better….Anne looks like she has joined a cult, and todays outfit looks very thrown together.
---
Anna chic? 🤣🤣🤣
exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
who would have envisioned Lils would have ended up being the better dressed of the two
is she the better dressed tho? 😬
20230330_174541.jpg

20230330_174618.jpg

20230330_174932.jpg

20230330_174915.jpg

20230330_174844.jpg

20230330_174947.jpg

20230330_175016.jpg

Anna's neither chic, nor does she have a personal style. (Which is something that imo can elevate even pieces that are objectively considered ugly.) I didn't like her style before either bc it was boring and basically just things that were trendy then, but at least her followers could afford pieces they liked + she didn't buy new tit every day. As long as she's going to consider herself a capsule fashion guru and trying to make money out of it, I am going to comment on her lack of knowledge about proportions, sustainability as well as her quite obvious shopping addiction combined with promoting mindless consumption on tattle. And I will wear a trash bag while doing it, if I please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I quite like the last outfit, but I agree the others are terrible. She just looks happier in herself with what she wears….whereas Anna looks very try hard! I prefer Lils outfits (on her, I’d not wear them) although I do have that ARKET jacket. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don't remember so much nipple action in the past? She is totally meaning weight loss when she talks about self care.

And @glossy_jo I dress very nicely every thanks very much.🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s laughable to me that she thinks she’s a style guru. She is misfortunate looking and unfortunately her styling/grooming only further highlights this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lily's bag doesn't look very comfy thrust under her boob, although it would be a handy placement if she needed to use an electric breast pump when she was out and about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest tiktok is nauseating. Good for her that she gets to do all those things to "refill her cup" and reduce the mum guilt, but don't badge it as a video to help people. I wonder if she realises that most viewers probably don't have the resources, time or funds to access therapy, weekends away, time to work out, or another stay at home parent to split the childcare whilst you pretend to work. This would make me feel like tit if I was a working parent.

Reactions: 34
Honestly? 2014 sounds like lots of grown up people still dress everyday. The only ones I see in similar cuts and colours as Anna are teens. And we all know how they will think about their style in 5+years. Adults that have to show up to a job that’s not being an artist don’t wear this stuff. And if they do wear neutrals that make damn sure they look put together and not like an inmate from a Victorian asylum.
In general I don’t think there is anything wrong in sticking with a style that you like. At least you have a style instead of just following trends. Now, what you described might not be what I personally like, but it’s definitely better than what Anna shows us.

Reactions: 20
I love it when friends and family come out of the woodwork to defend influencers.

I’d call my style Italian widow, but I dress a hell of a lot better than Anna and Lily. I know what actually suits me unlike these two who are literally just following fashion trends that don’t them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I love it when friends and family come out of the woodwork to defend influencers.

I’d call my style Italian widow, but I dress a hell of a lot better than Anna and Lily. I know what actually suits me unlike these two who are literally just following fashion trends that don’t them.
If you dress like monica belluci in malena, I'm sure you u have amazing style

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly? 2014 sounds like lots of grown up people still dress everyday. The only ones I see in similar cuts and colours as Anna are teens. And we all know how they will think about their style in 5+years. Adults that have to show up to a job that’s not being an artist don’t wear this stuff. And if they do wear neutrals that make damn sure they look put together and not like an inmate from a Victorian asylum.
In general I don’t think there is anything wrong in sticking with a style that you like. At least you have a style instead of just following trends. Now, what you described might not be what I personally like, but it’s definitely better than what Anna shows us.
I think, in general, influencer “style” isn’t what normal people wear on a daily basis. For the most part and imo, they’re all overdressed and/or too contrived. Even when I worked in the office for fashion brands, I wasn’t wearing oversized knits (way too hot), oversized jeans (aren’t “professional” when they’re oversized because they’re too big, not oversized because they were made that way) and Birkenstocks (only pulled out my 20+ year old Bostons when they got popular LOL plus not practical for running for transit).

I wore a lot of black elastic waist trousers, merino/cotton tops and ballet flats/loafers. But that’s why I don’t feel comfortable posting my #OOTDs and blagging for free tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Clean-girl chic looks polished. Anna looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards 9/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not. What’s going on there??!!
It may be the mold in her house....it was very damp when they moved in. Mold is the root cause of many illnesses and can weaken your immune system.
---
Has Anne not heard of t-shirt bras? She can go on a shopping rampage for them and aff-link every single one plus a million dupes. Nothing against nipples but just makes the PJ satin dress look smoother, and cover the see thru top? Cos her usual triangle bras wont do a thing too.
She always thinks she is flat chested and doesnt require much support in the boobs area but there is nothing fashion-y not editorial with the way she is styling her nipples here!!
Agreed! I've also noticed how she frequently shows herself in a towel in her GRWM vlogs. For someone that is so prim...she secretly wants to show off her body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.