The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the Susanna’s, they are a beautiful boot, really elevate a black outfit. But they don’t go with beige do they….which is why they’ve gone 🤣
I was just thinking, those boots are beautiful to wear with simple dark outfits. I predict in 3 years’ time Anna will be looking for a pair with detailing to add some interest.

Also, remember how she used to call all of these investment pieces? Anna has no concept of longevity.

Reactions: 17
The deinfluencing hashtag always makes me laugh, she should put that on all her outfit posts too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking, those boots are beautiful to wear with simple dark outfits. I predict in 3 years’ time Anna will be looking for a pair with detailing to add some interest.

Also, remember how she used to call all of these investment pieces? Anna has no concept of longevity.
I can’t understand why she would say she regrets buying the Chloe boots when she wore them constantly. Just because they’re out of style (in her mind) now? Who cares! Like you said, trends are cyclical and she’ll wish she’d kept them in time.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she initially tried losing the baby weight to annoy Lily but it got out hand? Hopefully she doesn't lose any more
The thing is, Lily has also lost weight but it's not noticeable because she hasn't figured out yet how to buy clothes in her correct size.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she initially tried losing the baby weight to annoy Lily but it got out hand? Hopefully she doesn't lose any more
I get this is coming in response to Anna’s somewhat cocky posts about her postpartum figure, but you may be reading too much into it. Many women go through drastic weight loss once they start running after a toddler.

Reactions: 7
Oh, she thinks beige is minimalist.

Also, she needs a few dehumidifiers and air purifiers running 247 in that house to make it liveable. But she won't unless she gets them hashtag gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, she annoys me no end, but this relentless weight speculation chat is deranged. 🤣

Most common reason for losing weight after having a kid - deliberately losing weight. She’s hardly scarily thin, and there’s no shame in wanting a body you recognise after having kids. I absolutely grafted from the week after both mine were born with both diet and exercise, because it’s something that matters to me. If it matters to you, crack on. If you don’t give a tit, that’s fine too. It’s not that deep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tell that to Anna. She has been going on about “hard reset” and “self-care moments” like as if she was on a path to spiritual enlightenment when all she really meant was “get thin”.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, she annoys me no end, but this relentless weight speculation chat is deranged. 🤣

Most common reason for losing weight after having a kid - deliberately losing weight. She’s hardly scarily thin, and there’s no shame in wanting a body you recognise after having kids. I absolutely grafted from the week after both mine were born with both diet and exercise, because it’s something that matters to me. If it matters to you, crack on. If you don’t give a tit, that’s fine too. It’s not that deep!
True but she's flaunting her body in a way she didn't used to and we are speculating about her state of mind as she's acting strange. It is a gossip website after all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.