The Anna Edit #21 An Entitled Life Posting 2022 Content in 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a lamp shade from my granny's house circa 1984? And why is she flaunting her nipples left right and centre?

Seems like a very un-nana thing to do, she's normally so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The clothes are dull and ill fitting as ever but I get the vibe she is going for and the thing I don’t get about this vibe is it’s so far away from the goofy nerd she is in videos. It’s like catfishing for people who are into mid level boring fashion brands for wannabe hipsters.

The clothes are dull and ill fitting as ever but I get the vibe she is going for and the thing I don’t get about this vibe is it’s so far away from the goofy nerd she is in videos. It’s like catfishing for people who are into mid level boring fashion brands for wannabe hipsters.
It’s very contrived. She’s a homebody with a weirdo for a husband and kid who brings home the plague every day from daycare, not some gallery-hopping cool girl with client meetings and an artsy boyfriend.

One small breeze while wearing that green dress and her nips won’t be the only thing on show 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As a millennial hipster, please let me tell you: we don't want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New Reel - shoe purchases she retreats buying and again, mentions something she got a ton of wear out of (the Chloe Susanna boots). At least she was honest about the two The Row pairs I guess.

Reactions: 2
Has Anne not heard of t-shirt bras? She can go on a shopping rampage for them and aff-link every single one plus a million dupes. Nothing against nipples but just makes the PJ satin dress look smoother, and cover the see thru top? Cos her usual triangle bras wont do a thing too.
She always thinks she is flat chested and doesnt require much support in the boobs area but there is nothing fashion-y not editorial with the way she is styling her nipples here!!

Reactions: 12
I cannot take Anna's outfits seriously because you all know the minute she was done filming that reel all clothes went back to hang in one of the empty rooms and she put on some expensive tracksuit. If I am craving fashion fantasy, I will browse fashion editorials, not instagram feed of a wannabe 2015 Zara model who gets free tit from Net-a-Porter and makes it look as boring as changing my cat's litter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How could she even walk down the road in that dress? It's so very short and wide, that the merest gust of wind and she'd have a bits on display "moment". What if she had to reach up for anything? I hope she wears a thick pair of serviceable double gusseted full knickers underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How could she even walk down the road in that dress? It's so very short and wide, that the merest gust of wind and she'd have a bits on display "moment". What if she had to reach up for anything? I hope she wears a thick pair of serviceable double gusseted full knickers underneath.
Don't worry, she's never wearing that dress again.

I love how she's waited for all these shoes to go out of style (ie not AF linkable anymore) to say she regrets buying them. Bet she made thousands ££ off them.

She's probably patting herself on the back for posting this one, thinking it made her ReLaTaBLe but if she wants to post something that could be of actual use to her followers sheshould've done a video on recent shopping regrets. Which will never happen, of course.
IMG_20230329_102942.jpg

Reactions: 15
Is it perhaps some weird kind of Anna humble brag about the state of her boobs post pregnancy / breastfeeding?
Being extra crappy - what’s to brag? Her boobs don’t look extra perky or anything. Normal, slightly saggy boobs like 99% of all women. And if you dig deep and compare them to the state they had ore pregnancy, it’s not as if the pregnancy didn’t take its toll on them. Nothing wrong to show them but also nothing to brag about.

The first outfit looks cheap thanks to the material and her unkempt looks and the shade of green aren’t anything to rave about, but the fact alone it’s not some neutral makes it look a bit better. It looks as if she at least tried. The third one is definitely the best- but please ditch the bag.
And no way is Anna Newton walking in public with a see through top.

Reactions: 12
I reckon the choice to flash her nipples is something she’s doing on purpose to appear more high fashion. The final result is debatable but she wants us to know that she’s no longer the Whistles girl she used to be. She’s a Net-a-Porter woman now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s looking extra bobblehead-y in her new Reel.

I’m definitely on Team The House is Making Her Sick.

I have the Susanna’s, they are a beautiful boot, really elevate a black outfit. But they don’t go with beige do they….which is why they’ve gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.