The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B9CD10D2-2F89-43B5-89D5-5ECE87959C58.png
Anne needs to get laid seriously who has time to digitalise their outfits?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1763720Anne needs to get laid seriously who has time to digitalise their outfits?
Why do people need to ditch 60% of their wardrobe at ones? Why not just use it and as as pieces wear out stop yourself from replacing items if you think you have too much. Honestly do people really have so much stuff that they have a headache if they don’t get rid of more than a half of it?

Reactions: 8
How does the app use the data? It sounds like they are harvesting data on what brands and items people actually wear, which is valuable to third parties. I would be uncomfortable giving away that kind of information, while MawkAndI seems blissfully ignorant as long as she can pretend that she is a dress-up doll.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her new video only has 8 comments so far, which either means that people have lost interest or Mark is working overtime.
The sound is bad, the lighting is bad, the content is bad. No Effort Newton.

I feel like this past week Anna (or is she officially Mawkandi now?) has really shown herself from an ugly side. I know she is shilling a lot but man it reached another level on Black Friday. it's just disappointing... And deleting that really well written comment that someone posted a bit earlier in the thread, it was constructive and thoughtful!

I know we often write that she has a comfortable and simple life, but honestly? I don't think I would want it. What an isolated, empty life it must be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her new video only has 8 comments so far, which either means that people have lost interest or Mark is working overtime.
The sound is bad, the lighting is bad, the content is bad. No Effort Newton.

I feel like this past week Anna (or is she officially Mawkandi now?) has really shown herself from an ugly side. I know she is shilling a lot but man it reached another level on Black Friday. it's just disappointing... And deleting that really well written comment that someone posted a bit earlier in the thread, it was constructive and thoughtful!

I know we often write that she has a comfortable and simple life, but honestly? I don't think I would want it. What an isolated, empty life it must be.
I wouldn't want her life, either. The choices she's making lately really don't make her look like she's all that smart- I don't have a more eloquent way of saying it. She never talks about anything difficult, interesting, controversial; she never talks about working through anything career or otherwise, she never talks about her plans for the future.

Maybe she is quite smart but extremely superficial and private, but it's not really coming off that way in my opinion. I would definitely not be envious of her at all.
I realize she makes a good income, but selling sweaters for a living is far too dull for my taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I notice Anne's tattle board are much more muted in part b/c even making fun of her content has gotten as beige and dull as said content. This is a woman (not a girl) is unapologetic for wearing extremely overpriced dull ill-fitting outfits in a lackluster manner. The only good thing going for her is she doesn't faux solicit feedback from her viewers. This is what she is and what is putting out unapologetically and you can either take it or leave it. I can't even bring myself to watch her latest video but surprisingly too many ppl still are watching her crap content.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't want her life, either. The choices she's making lately really don't make her look like she's all that smart- I don't have a more eloquent way of saying it. She never talks about anything difficult, interesting, controversial; she never talks about working through anything career or otherwise, she never talks about her plans for the future.

Maybe she is quite smart but extremely superficial and private, but it's not really coming off that way in my opinion. I would definitely not be envious of her at all.
I realize she makes a good income, but selling sweaters for a living is far too dull for my taste.
I do think she is genuinely quite thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I notice Anne's tattle board are much more muted in part b/c even making fun of her content has gotten as beige and dull as said content. This is a woman (not a girl) is unapologetic for wearing extremely overpriced dull ill-fitting outfits in a lackluster manner. The only good thing going for her is she doesn't faux solicit feedback from her viewers. This is what she is and what is putting out unapologetically and you can either take it or leave it. I can't even bring myself to watch her latest video but surprisingly too many ppl still are watching her crap content.
Her views are actually substantially down in a year's time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I like beige sometimes, the internet can be crap and watching a gentle video of someone talking about knitwear or whatever is escapism. BUT she makes out everything she does is groundbreaking and worthy of documenting eg wearing jeans and a cardigan and that’s what annoys me

Reactions: 18
There is the ‘trust thermocline’ when it comes to cancelling or unsubscribing from a company/brand/service/influencer. I wouldn’t be surprised if Anna’s greedy enthusiasm for Black Friday is the last straw for a lot of people but the problem is a lot deeper and has been going on for years.

Ultimately she seems deeply unhappy (despite her wealth and all the life milestones ticked off). To compensate her demeanour is so fake she comes across like a malfunctioning customer service robot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.