The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd imagine she'll quit youtube within a year's time because it won't be worth the time anymore. Obviously she makes most of her money on IG, but only a matter of time before people unfollow

Reactions: 9
someone: pointing a fact that we can all see and that has been deleted over and over and over
anna's boot lickers: "WHY ARE YOU SO AGGRESSIVE IT'S LITERALLY HER JOB STOP BRINGING NEGATIVITY INTO THIS SPACE SHE'S A MOTHER TRYING TO GET BY TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH HER FAMILY WE NEED MORE MARK"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Has she deleted the work wife comment and the missoma one? 😂😭
Yes, ATM the vid has 14k views but only 11 comments. Either mark has been working overtime to delete comments or Anna's engagement is seriously low

In contrast, lily has 16k views but 35 comments

Reactions: 17
MawkandI are dumb for looking a gift horse in the mouth. Anyone with Anna’s current viewing figures would take that comment and run with it. Do a vlog where she dresses in a winter colour palette every day for a week. Invite feedback. What else would you guys like to see (outside the tiny band of what I’ve been knocking out for years) etc. It’s called engagement MawandI, look it up.
When people stop commenting altogether is when they’re really screwed - and they are nearly there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
IG comparison of similar work.
Not sure why ad agencies are using her tbh.
85% drop in likes and comments in two years. Skipped 2021 because being pregnant is only temporary business.
A98735C2-321A-46F0-931F-66B6887E7520.png
74EA3ED8-447B-44C6-8B2E-7F65F36AEB9E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ll be able to justify the low YT engagement due to TikTok/insta being the new thing instead of the fact their content is yknow…..dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 12
They’ll be able to justify the low YT engagement due to TikTok/insta being the new thing instead of the fact their content is yknow…..dull as dishwater.
Except it's not new anymore. 🙃 If you need 10 years to build a solid base of followers on a platform where people grow to that point organically in a year, it's time to either focus on the media you are better at (aka youtube) or duck off.

Reactions: 11
Except it's not new anymore. 🙃 If you need 10 years to build a solid base of followers on a platform where people grow to that point organically in a year, it's time to either focus on the media you are better at (aka youtube) or duck off.
Oh I agree!! Not new at all, but given this is their job, they’re so behind the times when it comes to new platforms. Remember the uproar when IG went vertical / started doing stories / reels.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she's not hiding her like count
she's hiding dislikes, no? I read somewhere that brands don't like when the influences they choose don't have likes/comments visible because they can't see the engagement and considering ads are Anna's bread and butter, I can see why she leaves them on

Reactions: 3
I often wonder if they ever regretted moving to Shoreham when much of their social life are happening in Brighton. I felt they overcompensating it by throwing a huge sum of money into their renovations, talking themselves into the house than actually enjoy living there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.