The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about it while being overwhelmed by Black Friday sales, I should do a list of all of Anna’s aff linked clothes (both the ones she owns and all of the dupes) and find similar options from small/sustainable businesses, just to show that 1) she could easily be supporting smaller brands and 2) what she buys (LOLLL) isn’t anything earth shattering.

No aff links will be provided 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmfao Anna still hasn't signed off for the weekend guys!
Look at her desperately trying to flog stuff at 11 pm for that AFL money!

Lily is no better either. 3 stories about a debobbler from amazon. They are vile.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Lily is no better either. 3 stories about a debobbler from amazon. They are vile.
Will be so interesting to see it A logs off early like she usually does on a Friday or if she stays online posting aff links…. If she does she’s a transparent 🐍

Reactions: 14
Will be so interesting to see it A logs off early like she usually does on a Friday or if she stays online posting aff links…. If she does she’s a transparent 🐍
She works overtime today. Posting on TT. I left a little comment there 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Every other week of 2022 Anne has signed off early for the weekend, but BF she works ‘overtime’ to con more money from her unsuspecting followers. Just like last year, coming back from mat leave in time for BF to get those affiliate links in.

I can’t believe I used to like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

They don’t care about the environment, let the earth burn down. They probably think they did their part because Mark carry a reusable cup instead of a take away cup. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
‘Delaying Christmas’
‘Tight squeeze this year’

IS SHE ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS?!

She lives in a million-pound home which is undergoing massive renovations. The silly light fixtures alone cost +£400 each!!! Her drab outfits cost ££££. Everything is gifted even down to the food they eat.

There is a cost of living crisis!! Stop with the relatability. She’s foul, as is her creepy dork husband.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Her account this morning is like receiving aggressive spam emails from a fast fashion retailer, what a twit.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Shamelessly complaining about the expense of a home reno when I’m sure it will end up being #adgifted.

looks like she emerged from an actual sewer like the rat she is so she could “manage to squeeze in” as many aff links as possible before Black Friday.
….as she’s holding her John Lewis and partners discount card. What a twit.

Reactions: 18
What a leech. Working overtime this morning to be able to afford £400 outside lights while living off of month-old pasta. I am so done with her.

Reactions: 22
That’s the product swing tag, not a discount card. I don’t know what the score is with PR discount though? Getting sent PR is one thing but getting a discount from doing your big Waitrose shop is something else. I used to work for a restaurant chain and head office gave away press cards to bloggers, who rarely tipped, despite getting the whole meal for free. Pricks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’ll be making thousands upon thousands today/this week. Pure greed. Nice to know she can work on a Friday with the right incentive.
Don’t worry about her solely shilling though - she actually made a purchase just like she wants you to do 😉
A purchase that she can Af-link and not only make the money back on but a profit on top. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
"Delaying Christmas" wtaf is she on about?! Is she actually roleplaying being poor while shopping at Waitrose with her thousand(s) pound purse on her shoulder??? 😳

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"Delaying Christmas" wtaf is she on about?! Is she actually roleplaying being poor while shopping at Waitrose with her thousand(s) pound purse on her shoulder??? 😳
I wondered if she meant delaying it time wise just because things will be hectic with the renovations? But then surely you’d just go to your parents’ house for the day! Good way to get out of the house!

Reactions: 10
I wondered if she meant delaying it time wise just because things will be hectic with the renovations? But then surely you’d just go to your parents’ house for the day! Good way to get out of the house!
Can't think of any worse than having Mark in my home for Christmas drviling on about how hisbproduct managing, or commenting on how the food is being cooked. Maybe they haven't got an invite from the parents

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.