The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Dear Frances boots are £400 with the discount off….no cost of living crisis at her house. Read the room Anne.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Those Dear Frances boots are £400 with the discount off….no cost of living crisis at her house. Read the room Anne.
And making 6-11% on every/all purchases made via her affiliate link, no wonder she’s ‘signed on’ for the first Friday in years 😱

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Decided to check out her disclaimer on her website following her latest blog post and I think the "rare occurrence" bit defiantly needs updating. She doesn't seem to think that her profiles on social media (Insta, YT and TT) need to be covered by the same disclaimer! I mean 99% of her Youtube videos alone are Ads and sponsored content recently

1669384298282.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Demonstrating incredible (but not surprising) levels of greed in not "signing off for the weekend guys" on the biggest shilling day of the year.

Reactions: 30
If both of them go for a job interview one day and they are asked “tell me a time where you have demonstrated you went above and beyond to solve a task”

They can pluck the BF example.

Okay so tell me a time you problem solve
“Well, giggle giggle, I don’t solve, I delete…”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Found this TikTok and I think it illustrates the problem with Anna's style, she just doesn't have the personality to put off the scandinavian minimalism that's trending now. If she switched to the 90s one, she would look much more put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wondered if she meant delaying it time wise just because things will be hectic with the renovations? But then surely you’d just go to your parents’ house for the day! Good way to get out of the house!
Or beg for a Free Hotel Staycation!

Her account this morning is like receiving aggressive spam emails from a fast fashion retailer, what a twit.

Her IG stories today are 1000000 times worse than those BF emails from malls/ retailers. She posts content for money these days. Zero organic interesting engagement & content which gain her the following over the years. This will all burn down at the rate she exploiting the situation.

Reactions: 15
Shes disgustkng a greedy little witch, all those affiliate links then lying sayinf Glossier has 30% off when its UPTO on a very frw select

Shes a greedy woman

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Found this TikTok and I think it illustrates the problem with Anna's style, she just doesn't have the personality to put off the scandinavian minimalism that's trending now. If she switched to the 90s one, she would look much more put together.
Good one! What about Shoreham minimalism?

9CC40143-2236-484B-ADE4-5D116A1DBB58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know Anne is up to her neck in affiliate links but is it just me or is she and Lily being much more aggressive this year on Black Friday AFs? This is intense even for her and it makes me wonder, how many influencers haven't made their usual salary b/c at least Stateside I can tell you ppl are def not shopping as much this year b/c of inflation. The people don't want 20% (which is nothing) on crap we don't need give us discounts on food, toiletries and items required to survive and then you'll see customers.

On a separate unrelated note, I saw this video pop up on my YT and couldn't stop laughing at how trailer trash the Newtons look here.
Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 11.57.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I know Anne is up to her neck in affiliate links but is it just me or is she and Lily being much more aggressive this year on Black Friday AFs? This is intense even for her and it makes me wonder, how many influencers haven't made their usual salary b/c at least Stateside I can tell you ppl are def not shopping as much this year b/c of inflation. The people don't want 20% (which is nothing) on crap we don't need give us discounts on food, toiletries and items required to survive and then you'll see customers.

On a separate unrelated note, I saw this video pop up on my YT and couldn't stop laughing at how trailer trash the Newtons look here. View attachment 1761203
Mark looks like he should be playing a banjo in the wilderness….
Yep, people aren’t buying as much. Even my dear mother who goes completely overboard at Christmas has decided to scale it back.
Equally, I think most of us agree that Lily and Anna didn’t bother to invest in anything so their income is primarily from affiliate links. They’re fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

On a separate unrelated note, I saw this video pop up on my YT and couldn't stop laughing at how trailer trash the Newtons look here. View attachment 1761203
Looks like they save on water and wash one a month, they may even share bath water to save the cost of water, they look dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Thanks for posting this - I found it really interesting 👌🏼

Reactions: 5
Thread title: Mawk the Grinch is feeling the pinch so AF-links won't move an inch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
hi, I think it's my first time posting here. I used to enjoy Anna's videos a lot. sure, she was boring but I liked boring and she was okay compared to other loud YouTubers back in time. then it got a bit too boring and I stopped watching her -- especially when she started saying capsule wardrobe so many times that if anyone played a drinking game they'd become an alcoholic.

today I've seen a few youtube shorts of her and, wow. wow. boring is not even a term to describe the blandness and emptiness of her content. there was a video named how to 5 ways to wear a grey sweater and my god, she just wore a sweater and jeans and then added a coat on top. and then she changed the jeans. another one gave the huge secret of how wool sweaters can be washed in the washing machine. obvs no one has ever seen the wool program on these machines.

for a girl who made unnecessarily many videos about productivity she's disgustingly lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember when Anne used to read?
That's the last time I was impressed.
But did she read? Do we believe her? She still has such a limited vocabulary and makes basic errors 'they'll be' which someone who is constantly reading good literature would maybe realise? I reckon she read online summaries of the books or first and last chapter 🤔.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.