The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering why she’d be so oddly private about a pregnancy announcement now when she’s happy to share sweaty pregnancy crotch shots.
I think she must feel uncomfortable about sharing so many details of her pregnancy at the start. After all, she went so far as to share that she cried after sex (Mawk nailed it first time guys!) She did a total turnaround towards the end of her pregnancy and declined to even show the nursery.

As for the sloppy crotch shot, well I can't explain why she hasn't deleted that. Maybe Mawk sees it as his finest work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she must feel uncomfortable about sharing so many details of her pregnancy at the start. After all, she went so far as to share that she cried after sex (Mawk nailed it first time guys!) She did a total turnaround towards the end of her pregnancy and declined to even show the nursery.

As for the sloppy crotch shot, well I can't explain why she hasn't deleted that. Maybe Mawk sees it as his finest work?
I’d like to think she’s protecting the baby’s privacy but I can’t help but think it’s more that she knows if she goes down the mummy-blogger route she’ll lose a lot of her audience and some of the more higher-end sponsorships. It does feel like she’s really curating her image at the moment to focus on the fashion moments.

Reactions: 24
The absolute state of her in those two outfits. Money can’t buy style (or integrity, or professionalism etc…).

Reactions: 13
I can’t help but find all her fashion content a bit forced and insincere. And she also doesn’t look that great in the clothes either but okay

Reactions: 25
Where’s she planning to go in the outfit of today? Cream trousers and cream jumper with a baby. Okaaayyyy. The French tuck and the bendy leg stance is making me irrationally irritated and I don’t know why 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where’s she planning to go in the outfit of today? Cream trousers and cream jumper with a baby. Okaaayyyy. The French tuck and the bendy leg stance is making me irrationally irritated and I don’t know why 😆
Just shows she’s either a) taking that outfit off once she’s taken her photos, b) she’s not doing the messy work with her baby, or c) she has so many bleeping oatmeal jumpers that it doesn’t matter if she ruins them.

Reactions: 22
Anna’s issue is she’s trying to be relatable and aspirational at the same time and failing at both. She knows a huge pivot towards high end fashion, moody pics, aesthetic vibes would alienate her audience so she throws in the occasional “it’s not all perfect!” “Babies am I right?!” but it just makes her look…odd?

I find the complete lack of personal life on her page so bizarre. Ive followed her for years, since the London flat, and she was so much warmer. Now she’s cold (literally in her huge house and beige outfits, metaphorically in her content)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
We are all in agreement that she doesn't leave her house all day and puts these outfits on solely for the AFL purposes, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I like her outfit here. Does anyone know where her white trousers from? Lol also who wear white long trousers in winter? Especially that length? It just proven the fact that she doesn’t leave home

Reactions: 9
I like her outfit here. Does anyone know where her white trousers from? Lol also who wear white long trousers in winter? Especially that length? It just proven the fact that she doesn’t leave home
Mango and I think they are on sale too

Reactions: 2
You know what, Anna has to pay for all those indie brands while Lizzy and Lindsey always get it gifted? Linda was gifted a Yantan jumper whilst Lizzy was gifted a Raey coat.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You know what, Anna has to pay for all those indie brands while Lizzy and Lindsey always get it gifted? Linda was gifted a Yantan jumper whilst Lizzy was gifted a Raey coat.
anna’s obviously not shilling hard enough.

Reactions: 4
Why is she not pushing against the sexism and motherism and being a mother and still influencing people. She’s got it all wrong pretending Ralph doesn’t exist.

If these fashion brands don’t work with her because she’s a mother at 32 then why is she working with/buying from/accepting freebies from them. No integrity and so unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’d be surprised, she’s just TERRIBLE at disclosing gifts and gift cards (a lot of them use vouchers as a get out clause - I “bought” it 🤔)

Reactions: 10
Why is she not pushing against the sexism and motherism and being a mother and still influencing people. She’s got it all wrong pretending Ralph doesn’t exist.

If these fashion brands don’t work with her because she’s a mother at 32 then why is she working with/buying from/accepting freebies from them. No integrity and so unlikeable
Because they pay her and is free, simple

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.