The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little survey to Tattle because I just can't bear this idea: do you wear a tshirt/shirt/thing that cover the armpits under your wool sweaters? Like those who are not supposed to be washed every time you wear them?
Anna discovered today you can wear a cotton shirt under a sweater. Wow. That means she sweats into her nice wool things everyday ? (destroying them, very sustainable). It seems disgusting and uncomfortable and even weird to me to wear wool directly on your skin but maybe that's just me?
Anna has always worn t-shirts under her knits. She mentioned this in a video way back and I remember her saying it because at the time I thought 'Wow, groundbreaking stuff, Anna. Who knew you could wear a t-shirt under a sweater?!' Today, she seems to have realised she can add a shirt as an extra layer. Again, groundbreaking!

Also, more layers = more #afflinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Little survey to Tattle because I just can't bear this idea: do you wear a tshirt/shirt/thing that cover the armpits under your wool sweaters? Like those who are not supposed to be washed every time you wear them?
Anna discovered today you can wear a cotton shirt under a sweater. Wow. That means she sweats into her nice wool things everyday ? (destroying them, very sustainable). It seems disgusting and uncomfortable and even weird to me to wear wool directly on your skin but maybe that's just me?
Always t shirt underneath so I can remove it when is hot. Also maybe I am wearing synthetic Wool, some jumper materials are seriously itchy. I guess no one told her that you can wear T shirt underneath

Reactions: 8
Anna has always worn t-shirts under her knits. She mentioned this in a video way back and I remember her saying it because at the time I thought 'Wow, groundbreaking stuff, Anna. Who knew you could wear a t-shirt under a sweater?!' Today, she seems to have realised she can add a shirt as an extra layer. Again, groundbreaking!

Also, more layers = more #afflinks
I hope she will look like Joey wearing all of Chandler's clothes in the end. Imagine all the links!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I also put a tshirt on under my jumpers. Off topic, but does anyone have any good thin t shirt recommendations for under jumpers? I really don't like when you can see the outline of my tshirt under my jumper.
Primark “slouch” T-shirts are excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find wool so uncomfortable to wear without anything underneath. It’s also annoying to wash it all the time and trying to figure out how not to shrink it, that it makes sense to just not get it sweaty.

I wouldn’t put it past Anna to pretend to discover base layers now so she can harp on about it and link every god damn item.

Reactions: 14
Why? Cashmere feels so soft against your skin and if you wear deodorant and wash after every one or two wears, what's the problem?
It's mostly a sensory thing. The feeling of cashmere or anything soft/fluffy touching my bare perspiring armpit gives me the ick.
Also cashmere is a bit of a pain to wash and dry, also deodorant eventually stains clothes, also frequent washing ruins clothes...

@dreamybutterfly I wear American Vintage supima cotton t-shirts underneath. They are thin af! I once got a bunch at an insane discount, they are quite pricey otherwise imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another cashmere/wool directly on the skin wearer here. I’m not particularly sweaty and have an easy hand wash cycle on my machine. Hell, this conversation is nearly as interesting as when we all shared our heights…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
omg really? I thought Lizzy Hadfield was the only person who wore their ugly overpriced shoes.. wait is your name Anne by any chance?...
I only have a pair of Spirit Boots. Still love them. And yes, they’re comfortable.

5’10”… 🙄😁 I’ll see myself out.
Twinsies! Same.
I do think it’s kind of relevant. I don’t follow super short people, so it makes sense I ended up with Anna at some point.

Oh and wool on skin wearer here too. I hand wash all my wool.

Reactions: 6
hahaha The Anna Edit or the Anna Bullshit. A while back when she set herself this impossible target of working out everyday, I was like “let’s see when are you going to fail” well…the key of exercising is to give yourself a schedule that you can stick to, give yourself some rest in between.
FD6A6D5B-CCBB-43EE-B3F8-CCC0D5A951AB.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did Nanna delete her pregnancy announcement video? It doesn’t show up for me. (Don’t ask. I’m having a major procrastination moment. It’s a depressing covid winter situation at chez my house.)

Reactions: 7
Did Nanna delete her pregnancy announcement video? It doesn’t show up for me. (Don’t ask. I’m having a major procrastination moment. It’s a depressing covid winter situation at chez my house.)
I believe that is the video with the "good karma" comment? (imagine Anna saying this, getting high pitched at the end of the sentence) If it is, then yes it has been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I believe that is the video with the "good karma" comment? (imagine Anna saying this, getting high pitched at the end of the sentence) If it is, then yes it has been deleted
I think you’re referring to the early pregnancy vlog, that has been deleted a while ago. I mean the pregnancy announcement moment situation though, that’s missing as well now. (As far as I remember she made her stupid karma comments in the early pregnancy vlog and on the podcast).

Reactions: 7
I think you’re referring to the early pregnancy vlog, that has been deleted a while ago. I mean the pregnancy announcement moment situation though, that’s missing as well now. (As far as I remember she made her stupid karma comments in the early pregnancy vlog and on the podcast).
Oh yeah you're right! I remember which video you are talking about now, so that has been deleted too huh? well well well..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah you're right! I remember which video you are talking about now, so that has been deleted too huh? well well well..
Just wondering why she’d be so oddly private about a pregnancy announcement now when she’s happy to share sweaty pregnancy crotch shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wondering why she’d be so oddly private about a pregnancy announcement now when she’s happy to share sweaty pregnancy crotch shots.
Because she’s decided she doesn’t want to be a mum influencer. She’s erasing traces of this so she continues to get the fashion ads.

Reactions: 13
What a scruff
I’ve just seen this outfit on Anna’s IG story and felt compelled to see if I was the only one who thought this was absolutely hideous. What an awful awful pairing is she blind!? All that money to spend on clothes and she comes up with this.

Reactions: 15
It’s idiotic! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I know! How does she not feel like an absolute cretin standing like that, it's so unnatural. I wonder how long it takes to set herself up like that!

Because she’s decided she doesn’t want to be a mum influencer. She’s erasing traces of this so she continues to get the fashion ads.
You know I'd genuinely forgotten she'd become a mum...it's like it happened to another person!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.