The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, Anna has to pay for all those indie brands while Lizzy and Lindsey always get it gifted? Linda was gifted a Yantan jumper whilst Lizzy was gifted a Raey coat.
If she tags these brands often enough they will eventually 'reach out" with a #kindlygifted item. That is Anna's aim. It worked for her with Allies of Skin. I think she even got an #AD out of that! Also, don't forget Anna likes to use vouchers, which she doesn't have to disclose.

Reactions: 11
If she tags these brands often enough they will eventually 'reach out" with a #kindlygifted item. That is Anna's aim. It worked for her with Allies of Skin. I think she even got an #AD out of that! Also, don't forget Anna likes to use vouchers, which she doesn't have to disclose.
I didn’t realise that. For duck sake.

Reactions: 10
She should be disclosing vouchers. Influencers use it as a loophole but it really isn’t. It’s a gift and another way for influencers to be shady.

Reactions: 21
Why is she not pushing against the sexism and motherism and being a mother and still influencing people. She’s got it all wrong pretending Ralph doesn’t exist.

If these fashion brands don’t work with her because she’s a mother at 32 then why is she working with/buying from/accepting freebies from them. No integrity and so unlikeable
I’m gonna best honest, it’s a huge turnoff for me when an influencer I somewhat follows centers her content around the baby, or at least features it largely. I don’t hate kids but that’s not really what I’m interested to see on social media. I have to say I’m glad Anna decided not to feature the baby. It kind of feels like nothing has changed (for better of for worse, her content is a bit stale at times although I still enjoy the occasional post) and I’m fine with it.

Reactions: 24
I hate the hat on her. She looks like a garden gnome.
I was thinking the exact same thing! And it makes her seem so ironically distanced haha. Heyaeveryone, here is my sarcastic ootd! <3

I used to really like her style and the way she dressed back in her Whistles era, the coats she was wearing then were way nicer than the Toteme and Raey ones (this is just my personal opinion though) and I remember I even bought a few things because she recommended them. She still dressed quite simply but the silhouettes looked really flattering on her + the occasional red lip etc...like this outfit on the picture!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was thinking the exact same thing! And it makes her seem so ironically distanced haha. Heyaeveryone, here is my sarcastic ootd! <3

I used to really like her style and the way she dressed back in her Whistles era, the coats she was wearing then were way nicer than the Toteme and Raey ones (this is just my personal opinion though) and I remember I even bought a few things because she recommended them. She still dressed quite simply but the silhouettes looked really flattering on her + the occasional red lip etc...like this outfit on the picture!
This picture was taken not by Mary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I completely agree! I always loved her clothes and was, the same as you, often influenced to buy things from Whistles etc. She had a lovely classic but still ‘cool’ style. Now it’s like she’s a total try hard! Which sounds so mean but she’s desperate to be one of the cool girls but just can’t pull it off! And let’s be honest, nor can most of us hence why we liked her style as it was the same as us!!

Reactions: 24
Anna was so en pointe with her fashion sense it was spectacular. I bought several pieces from whistles and was happy to give her affiliate link money but she’s gone to absolute tit. This isn’t chic, it’s baggy 90s fashion that (as we saw from the 90s) will age so badly.

You all need to see the gnome head in all it's gloryView attachment 999485
Everyone has these hats now. I think they’ve had a PR gifting spree.

Reactions: 20
Yeah. You will notice she 'buys' a lot of Kiehl's stuff. I'm pretty sure she doesn't spend actual money on that stuff - it's all gift cards/vouchers.
I remember one of her recent (ish) videos where she was out with Mawk in Brighton and she talked about going into the Kiehl’s store and the assistant just ‘gave’ them a load of stuff…that I think was my ‘oh do f**k off’ moment with her!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Brittany Bathgate.. the influencer of influencers.

In the words of Patrick Verona (rip Heath Ledger you angel): what is it with this chick? She have beer flavoured nipples?

(Yes I watched 10 Things I Hate About You last night)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s because she went all single white female over Brittany Bathgate.
Which is quite funny, because Brittany is literally the tiniest human. She has to tailor her clothes because they are too big and long for her, and her fans are trying to replicate that.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree! I always loved her clothes and was, the same as you, often influenced to buy things from Whistles etc. She had a lovely classic but still ‘cool’ style. Now it’s like she’s a total try hard! Which sounds so mean but she’s desperate to be one of the cool girls but just can’t pull it off! And let’s be honest, nor can most of us hence why we liked her style as it was the same as us!!
Someone mentioned it on BB’s thread, BB clothes looks nice when she isn’t moving but the moment she moves, the unstructured clothes looks very unflattering. Mary loves capturing Anna when she was walking, that is why it doesn’t work. She will look better if she isn’t moving or walking. Hope this makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Y’all. I think they’ve redone the floors in whichever room she filmed that latest Reel in. They look, dare I say, good?

YanTan is owned by what’s his face from Isle of Paradise. Definitely not surprised they’re sending tit to influencers.

That gimpy smirk she does these days makes her face look like it’s made of lumpy wax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.