The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I try and keep Fridays free so I can take them off". Off from what exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
"I try and keep Fridays free so I can take them off". Off from what exactly?!
Came here for this.
She literally works one day a week, and on that day she works from home and for herself! Who is she pretending to to be dressing up for???
She's trying really hard to portray herself a hard-working 9 to 5 kind of woman because that's mainly her audience, and she needs to maintain some sense of ~relatability~ which is becoming harder and harder for her.
"A look at what I wear on my days off" she says, as if she works in a corporate office. Piss off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do we get treated to those atrocious ā€œoutfitsā€ every day now just so she can squeeze some #affiliate money out of the fact that she *got dressed* for the day? She looks like sheā€™s been pulled straight out of the 90s bin. Seriously girl?
View attachment 985985
Is that a coat?!

I thought it was Mawks dressing gown!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs, Anna is now telling us her size. Boring. She needs to get a new hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs, Anna is now telling us her size. Boring. She needs to get a new hobby
So odd that she choose to mention her leggings size, out of all those items, isn't it. And just a day after Lily shared a story how she still wears maternity jeans.
"size 6 US and I've had them for YEARS" šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow she is actually a complete money grabbing witch isn't she.

Anna, you wear the same stuff every day because you 'work' from home. You don't have a work wardrobe to take a day off from.

Everything is for the aff links. All the posts. Shoe collection for Sunday. All full of aff links.

I wish I followed her so that I could unsubscribe!

ETA - wow she has really managed to going my gears today!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have you guys seen the "really good" dupes she links? It has made me chuckle sometimes, for instance with her Loewe Puzzle, the things she has found are not even a little bit similar. But what do we know, mere peasants without oversize-y knitted capsule wardrobes.

Ps. I genuinely want to know- does she earn money if I click on the link, or only if I purchase from the link? If she does by only clicking on it I shall stop this very second:)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have you guys seen the "really good" dupes she links? It has made me chuckle sometimes, for instance with her Loewe Puzzle, the things she has found are not even a little bit similar. But what do we know, mere peasants without oversize-y knitted capsule wardrobes.

Ps. I genuinely want to know- does she earn money if I click on the link, or only if I purchase from the link? If she does by only clicking on it I shall stop this very second:)
Itā€™d my understanding that when you click on said link, she earns money off of every subsequent purchase until you clear your cookies.

So if she shares an Amazon link for toilet paper (wouldnā€™t put it past her), and I click on it to see what fancy TP she uses, every time I order something from Amazon, she makes money off of that. Literally every single order.

So she links a dupe to HM, and click on the like and shop there, she makes money off of every order I make via HM.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So odd that she choose to mention her leggings size, out of all those items, isn't it. And just a day after Lily shared a story how she still wears maternity jeans.
"size 6 US and I've had them for YEARS" šŸæ
I šŸ˜‚ because legging size means nothing tbh. If you are a size 6 on Lulu, you can easily squeeze into size 4 or even 2. They are so obsessed with their sizes.

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t wait for the inevitable death of the cookie so Influencers have to go out and actually work properly. Itā€™s no wonder theyā€™re grabbing as much cash as they can now via aff links.

Reactions: 22

She earns money from clicks, too. This is my website on Amazon affiliate links (donā€™t judge, itā€™s a small website where I make genuine recommendations about niche books Iā€™ve read and link to) and I make money from clicks. I set it up yesterday and Iā€™ve made money from just clicks. I believe standard affiliate marketing is the same, plus subsequent purchases unless cookies are refreshed.
DE938D66-361E-446F-A5F6-AE5F2C575724.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She earns money from clicks, too. This is my website on Amazon affiliate links (donā€™t judge, itā€™s a small website where I make genuine recommendations about niche books Iā€™ve read and link to) and I make money from clicks. I set it up yesterday and Iā€™ve made money from just clicks. I believe standard affiliate marketing is the same, plus subsequent purchases unless cookies are refreshed.
View attachment 988471
Wow! Had no idea you could make money from just clicks.
I often use a cash back portal when I shop online ā€” I get cash back, and the portal earns money, too. I suppose though this would ā€œclear my cookiesā€ if I recently clicked on an affiliate link? Otherwise online retailers would be giving up even more money. Anyone know?

Reactions: 6
Wow! Had no idea you could make money from just clicks.
I often use a cash back portal when I shop online ā€” I get cash back, and the portal earns money, too. I suppose though this would ā€œclear my cookiesā€ if I recently clicked on an affiliate link? Otherwise online retailers would be giving up even more money. Anyone know?
You can set the setting on your browser, so when you logged out, they will delete cookies by itself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
BD18239E-B5A2-430F-94F1-A000ABBD39AC.png

She is following so many of these accounts lately, she just doesnā€™t have that eye for aesthetic. All she can do was copyingā€¦

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.