The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence the head cut off.
Also infuriating bc if she is hell bent on using Mark and not an actual trained fashion photographer, they could at least send him on a course or something. Do influencers even get professional development lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I lost my temper with her and had to unfollow (again) when I saw the 'I take fridays off' bullshit. She literally barely works. All she does is post ad breaks and creates these tit outfit posts just to plug the affiliate links. Infuriating bullshit from a smug idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think is not about them quitting, is about being talentless and contributes nothing to the brand. I not a fan of Vicky (Frow), but her husband is a key part to her brand. Frow will not be where she is without Alex. Mark, he can’t take a picture without bleeping up.
Alex is a massive douche. I stopped watching Frow when Crop Rotation Head started appearing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone who I think manages to do the working with your partner thing well is Allana. Her YouTube is still about her and Dejan (her fiancé) is really decent at editing. Oh and they actually work.

Edit: Anna is always fawning over Allana so surely she must have noticed the difference in quality between their videos?

Reactions: 20
I wish she’d iron something! Even her tracksuits she really misses the point that she’s trying to sell these extremely overpriced clothes and can’t even run an iron over her £400 sweatshirts and joggers! Granted I wouldn’t iron anything but I’m not flogging expensive tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish she’d iron something! Even her tracksuits she really misses the point that she’s trying to sell these extremely overpriced clothes and can’t even run an iron over her £400 sweatshirts and joggers! Granted I wouldn’t iron anything but I’m not flogging expensive tat
I agree. She looks a mess!

Reactions: 5
She’s going for the effortless casual look but just REALLY misses the point that to make it look effortless it does take effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HAHA. Anna iron?!?! She can’t even do her actual 1 day a week job, how can you expect her to iron as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
came here to mention how awful and creased her clothes look when she’s recreating these looks. She just looks like she’s dressed a student studying for exams. Everything looks old, dirty and creased. She doesn’t pull off any of the looks at all.
Edit: realised that sounds rude to poor students. I just mean I used to dress like that when I wasn’t leaving the house for the day to study from home!! In my comfies. Can’t believe she’s trying to make money from other folk style but failing at it hopelessly

Reactions: 14
I didn't know you can earn from clicks. I use affiliates and all I know is that you can earn a percentage of the basket value of what a reader buys. So if I post a link to a £5 notebook at Selfridges and you click on that but end up buying a £3000 coat and £500 trainers, I would earn a percentage of the full amount. I would have to wait until the 28 day refund period is over though. And if the person clicks on somebody else's link (even if it's Selfridges own email newsletter) I believe that cancels it out. The person who earns the money is the 'last click'.

Ps. I genuinely want to know- does she earn money if I click on the link, or only if I purchase from the link? If she does by only clicking on it I shall stop this very second:)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m in Shoreham tomorrow picking up some furniture. I’ll let you know if I catch sight of her 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who finds it very rude when Nanna uses the word " dupes " ? It translates to me: Here is a cheapy version for you, peasants.

Reactions: 40
Am I the only one who finds it very rude when Nanna uses the word " dupes " ? It translates to me: Here is a cheapy version for you, peasants.
Yeh only who actually posts “dupes” when the leggings are still £80! Like seriously nanna could hog be any more unrelatable?

Reactions: 16
this nanna-becoming-a-fashion-girl *moment* is really *not it.* she has ZERO fashion sense and it's kind of hilarious to watch her try to convince her audience that she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn't know you can earn from clicks. I use affiliates and all I know is that you can earn a percentage of the basket value of what a reader buys. So if I post a link to a £5 notebook at Selfridges and you click on that but end up buying a £3000 coat and £500 trainers, I would earn a percentage of the full amount. I would have to wait until the 28 day refund period is over though. And if the person clicks on somebody else's link (even if it's Selfridges own email newsletter) I believe that cancels it out. The person who earns the money is the 'last click'.
Thanks for this. If it’s only the ‘last click’ that earns the money (this makes the most sense), then I’m safe from giving Nanna my money as I always use cash back portals. 😅 Don’t know if they are common in Europe?

Reactions: 6
Our Born Again Fashion Blogger coming at us this fine Saturday evening to not smile at us <3
Well she can’t be smiling because she was papped by peeping Mawk as she was walking into her favourite fence. It’s a serious business walking into the fences of Shoreham.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Our Born Again Fashion Blogger coming at us this fine Saturday evening to not smile at us <3
That’s a bleeping snarky face. She’s starting to look like the Mormon mommy mafia types like lovetaza//rockstar diaries.
didn’t see her in Shoreham today, but I didn’t drive past this specific fence, probz why.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.