The Anna Edit #15 It's not even her fence!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @I'veloveditforyears for the thread title!

-Anna's threads are pretty difficult to recap these days since she doesn't really do anything much at all - and by that I mean she doesn't even leave the house most days, not unless it's to go pose by a fence that is not even her fence, so that Mawk can earn his keep by taking some headless photos of her.
-Mostly her IG consists of a daily outfit edit with multiple affiliate links including everything from Mawk's belt and Anna's socks to vests worn underneath, not seen. These days, everything's an #afflink
-The most exciting thing that happened in Anna's last thread was when she got a 'manky mani' that made it look like she had dirt under her nails. Yawn. But seriously nothing else happened.
-Anna, who works 1-2 hours a week total, now logs off for the weekend at 9a.m. on Friday mornings. #Relatable.

If anyone can think of anything else to add to this (very boring!) recap, add it in comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So thrilled that this is the first time that my suggestion has been chosen for a thread title. Almost like winning an Oscar! 🏆😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The hilarious bitchy besties competition needs a mention. Anna and Lily constantly trying to outdo each other in an attempt to stay relevant as tit OG influencers.

Reactions: 33
I feel obligated to mention she bought a fake totême coat :):):) (could be fashion karma?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also, Lily has been ripping her of one day at a time. Can't wait to see how that unfolds 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 17
EFF ME THAT EFFING FENCE!
Does she really think people want to see over sized, creased attire modelled in front of a rusty old fence every single outside shot?! WTAF she’s lost the plot! She lives next to the beach! Or find a different fence, shake it up a bit please! She offends me so much with her begging lack of effort!

& if you look at Francesca Saffari’s Instagram, we could be looking at Anna’s. Bet if I scrolled long enough I’d find Francesca posing behind a bollard a month before Anna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The screen grabs get uglier and uglier by the day… how can anyone think this is remotely stylish?!
What’s kind of sad is that she used to be kind of stylish, but that was yonks ago! Once it became her “job” to look good, all stylishness went out the window!

Reactions: 13
Ok Anna. Recreating a look for 3 stories doesn’t require you to go and buy brand new clothing. You don’t bleeping need a white scarf and Converse.

What hell is so “recreating” about a coat, oversized scarf and sneakers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I
Ok Anna. Recreating a look for 3 stories doesn’t require you to go and buy brand new clothing. You don’t bleeping need a white scarf and Converse.

What hell is so “recreating” about a coat, oversized scarf and sneakers?!
Good morning! Let her be, she is so wasteful. No matter what she do, she will always look like a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she want a pair of Converse? Another pair of shoes? Has she worn all her other pairs out walking back and forth to the fence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, but we can really look forward to her "recreating" the look in her empty room and have all those lovely affiliate links. If we're really lucky, Mark may take a headless shot by The Fence. I can't wait. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she want a pair of Converse? Another pair of shoes? Has she worn all her other pairs out walking back and forth to the fence
Didn't she HAVE converse?? I swear I remember her having a white pair, which I actually really liked and thought about getting, until I remembered I have a red pair that I could wear instead.

Reactions: 9
So she’s sharing a pic of a “chic” way to style joggers today…but will still have the gall to post a “casual Friday” on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.