The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to align herself in fashion so can sidestep into some kind of fashion column where she can essentially write her newsletter once a week.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I think she’s trying to align herself in fashion so can sidestep into some kind of fashion column where she can essentially write her newsletter once a week.
I think you’re right. I certainly hope she’ll have a good editor and/or takes writing & grammar courses before.

Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she ever leave the house? I used to really like Anna, but now ahe shills everything and there's no pretence of showing her life. The current ridiculous obsession in getting inspired by a basic outfit, "recreating it" by putting a grey cardi over her jeans and white t shirt, then getting photographed. I suppose the excitement is guessing which of her three pairs of slippers she will wear, whether she'll be photographed in the damp room or walking into a fence and whether Mark will allow her to keep her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looking at her stories these past few days you'd think she wouldn't know how to dress herself in the morning without copying someone from IG. And I mean literally she wouldn't know that jeans go on the bottom and t-shirts on the top half of her body, she would just stand in front of her wardrobe, sobbing because she can't figure out how clothes work.
The outfits are THAT plain and she presents herself THAT dumb.

Can't believe people are still following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she ever leave the house?
Because she doesn’t live in Hove anymore and Shoreham really doesn’t look like Hove, so she can’t sell it as such, apart from the fence she keeps photographing herself in front of which could potentially pass as old town.

Reactions: 17
The idea of anyone paying Anna for a fashion column is so hilarious to me. I’m finding her foray into fashion so ridiculous. She doesn’t have a fashion bone in her body.
It’s what she did with beauty - just stuck at it long enough to convince people she’s a beauty girl until you realise she looks the same everyday and her skin actually isn’t that great.

Reactions: 25
The idea of anyone paying Anna for a fashion column is so hilarious to me. I’m finding her foray into fashion so ridiculous. She doesn’t have a fashion bone in her body.
It’s what she did with beauty - just stuck at it long enough to convince people she’s a beauty girl until you realise she looks the same everyday and her skin actually isn’t that great.
Oh completely, it’s a ridiculous thought, but she’s so vanilla and not a threat to a) anyone actually in the fashion industry, and b) a PR nightmare. She’s a dream.

Reactions: 14
I’m wondering the same as everyone else - does Anna actually ever leave her house?! Seriously? I’m trying to remember the last time she showed us something exciting on stories - a new restaurant, a day trip somewhere, an outfit she’s wearing to drinks with friends??

I know she has a baby but I have mum friends who still manage to get dressed and go out, go on holidays (even within in the country if you’re worried about the pandemic….!)

With all their disposable money and time it’s insane that these influencers don’t do more day trip content. Show us some nice places within driving distance…go to some museums…ANYTHING

• Heart
I’m wondering the same as everyone else - does Anna actually ever leave her house?! Seriously? I’m trying to remember the last time she showed us something exciting on stories - a new restaurant, a day trip somewhere, an outfit she’s wearing to drinks with friends??

I know she has a baby but I have mum friends who still manage to get dressed and go out, go on holidays (even within in the country if you’re worried about the pandemic….!)

With all their disposable money and time it’s insane that these influencers don’t do more day trip content. Show us some nice places within driving distance…go to some museums…ANYTHING
She left her house to drive to Waitrose to get those boring caramel thingy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I like Anna, but she’s doing exactly what Lily Melrose does and shilling from her bedroom almost exclusively without any actual lifestyle content or personality.

So she now needs inspiration to 'style' a cardigan with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Right. I've seen it all now. She's really scraping the barrel to get those daily #afflinks in. Also note how she's linking as many items as possible (vest worn underneath, Mawk's belt). Ugh!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder what video we'll get on Sunday? Maybe a "vlog", i.e. sitting in front of her mirror chatting while she applies the same makeup or a capshool/edit where she shows (and affiliate links) her tea towel collection?

• Haha
  • Sick

For all we know she could be doing these things – she’s just too lazy to vlog it (and I’m sure you could vlog it without showing your baby). For her, work is now putting on a basic “outfit” and affiliate-linking it and then she’s done for the day and pats herself on the shoulder for her “productivity”.
Seriously, these outfit posts are so so ridiculous. If she calls this an outfit then I might as well link mine. Hey guys, so do you need some inspo for your ootd today? Today I’m wearing a grey jumper dress and black thermal tights for some extra toastiness. I’m such a tights gal and I am here 🙌 for 🙌 the🙌 thermals. Also, here’s the affiliate link for my top underneath that you can’t see. Swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For Sunday she is doing a how to dress for different winter occasions video. She posted on her stories yesterday I think. She asked people not that long ago which winter occasions outfits they’re struggling with. Again it’s same old same old🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I can almost guarantee it that all these outfit pics are taken back to back on the same day, which is why we don't see her outside. Much harder to fake it and pre schedule content outside.

Reactions: 21
Babe needs to chill out with those contents lolz imagine putting on clothes just to remove it, must be so tiring.

Reactions: 9
For all we know she could be doing these things – she’s just too lazy to vlog it (and I’m sure you could vlog it without showing your baby). For her, work is now putting on a basic “outfit” and affiliate-linking it and then she’s done for the day and pats herself on the shoulder for her “productivity”.
Seriously, these outfit posts are so so ridiculous. If she calls this an outfit then I might as well link mine. Hey guys, so do you need some inspo for your ootd today? Today I’m wearing a grey jumper dress and black thermal tights for some extra toastiness. I’m such a tights gal and I am here 🙌 for 🙌 the🙌 thermals. Also, here’s the affiliate link for my top underneath that you can’t see. Swipe up!
Hey don’t forget her making the same 5 recipes from bbc good food, snacking on gifted food from waitrose & partners, or cooking something from hello fresh. Since it’s gifted or sponsored, it’s work

• Haha
Hi all - I have a question, when Anna posts those outfit collages of her outfits with the link is she using an app to generate the collage so quickly?? It seems crazy that she would get dressed spontaneously in the morning and then super quickly gather all the right images and make the instagram collage, right?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.