The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we get treated to those atrocious “outfits” every day now just so she can squeeze some #affiliate money out of the fact that she *got dressed* for the day? She looks like she’s been pulled straight out of the 90s bin. Seriously girl?
C847C689-D5AC-425D-B2E4-D574020C75B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Do we get treated to those atrocious “outfits” every day now just so she can squeeze some #affiliate money out of the fact that she *got dressed* for the day? She looks like she’s been pulled straight out of the 90s bin. Seriously girl?
View attachment 985985
Seriously, She needs to piss off with this boring, greedy crap! She looks ridiculous and scruffy AF! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
View attachment 985985
Wait. Is that her whole outfit so she plans to leave the house in that monstrosity? Or is MaryMawk making her wear her winter coat indoors?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf why are very glorifying tracksuit. That outfit is ‘oh, I need a cuppa but I forgot my milk, let me put on my jacket and run to the corner shop Waitrose and Partners to grab milk’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf why are very glorifying tracksuit. That outfit is ‘oh, I need a cuppa but I forgot my milk, let me put on my jacket and run to the corner shop Waitrose and Partners to grab milk’
This is very anal of me, but there’s not a Waitrose supermarket in 5 miles of Anna’s house 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is very anal of me, but there’s not a Waitrose supermarket in 5 miles of Anna’s house 😆
that is why I said Anna very try hard to be that middle class. She is very snobbish when it comes to supermarket, more so than Lily.

• Haha
I’m Not even sure I’d wear this to the supermarket or outside of the house at all. Maybe the doctor or hospital if I’m sick. Maybe.

Reactions: 19
How did Anna become more infuriating than Lily?
She’s the lying liar who lies. And she’s much more pernicious in her trickery & faux relatability. She’s always been a snake , but since they moved they’ve let their true colors show.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 985985
Also we can not ignore her pose. Looks like Fred Astaire mid-tapdance when the song has a stop for 3 beats, prepared to jump back in choreography the next sec.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How big is her face, body and head? How do they even go through so many bottles?

• Haha
  • Wow
I like this socks and trainers trend (🤠 fashuon), but anna fails to be an influencer who presents new things -- doesn't matter whether they're your cup of tea or not -- camille charrière was sporting a similar combo ages ago, mrs mark newton only joins the club once there's enough similar photos on instagram... Not to mention, the execution of hers possesses all the charm of drinking a glass of lukewarm water in summer. Meh-bleh moment.

Also we can not ignore her pose. Looks like Fred Astaire mid-tapdance when the song has a stop for 3 beats, prepared to jump back in choreography the next sec.
Ha, that's the elongating pose to appear taller! Next step is to only pose on one's tippy toes. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how long this recreating influencer outfits (AKA wearing jeans & jumper/ tracksuit with a coat - woolly hat optional) will last? I suppose it gives us a break from the capshool wardrobe.

• Haha
I sure hope Ralph doesn’t poo, pee, vomit, spit up or spill anything on that jute rug. Jute is SO hard to clean, especially if you’ve got babies or pets 😬😬😬

• Haha
I sure hope Ralph doesn’t poo, pee, vomit, spit up or spill anything on that jute rug. Jute is SO hard to clean, especially if you’ve got babies or pets 😬😬😬
Always thought jute rug is like a door mat. haha! Why would anyone wants such a rough material at home? Persian rug all the way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Anna's latest fashion reel and picture on Insta with a very serious face- I feel like she is trying to be more like the fashion bloggers. To be honest I wouldn't know though, because Grandmark keeps cropping out her face, so maybe this is what she looks like most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 985985
That bloody blue coat needs burning

Always thought jute rug is like a door mat. haha! Why would anyone wants such a rough material at home? Persian rug all the way :ROFLMAO:
Poor Ralph's little knees when he crawls over that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.