The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion:

The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay as a beige upper middle class brand bleep

(inspired by @LottieRouge12 comment)

(is bleep maybe too harsh? will it get censored? what about "witch" or "slave"?) 🙃
Replace bleep with bore and you got it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Were you not accused of being Lily before? Maybe you were actually (N)Anna the whole time 😁
yeah, I was! And Mother of Daughters I think too….Can’t stick up for anyone without being accused of being them. 🤣 And I knew this was coming BTW 😃

Reactions: 7
Guys! Anna just explained that she's using mismatched foundation/tinted moisturiser because it makes her skin looks healthy! She prefers yellow tones over pinky tones.

Make that make sense...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
"Personally I like my foundations a little bit yellow toned. I like them to have that sort of sun kissed warmth" How the hell does a yellow toned foundation that really doesn't match your skin make you look sun kissed? Does she actually think that her face just looks sun kissed all the time now that she's using mismatched foundation??? This woman....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Personally I like my foundations a little bit yellow toned. I like them to have that sort of sun kissed warmth" How the hell does a yellow toned foundation that really doesn't match your skin make you look sun kissed? Does she actually think that her face just looks sun kissed all the time now that she's using mismatched foundation??? This woman....
Big difference between ‘sun-kissed’ and ‘jaundiced’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 49
BBA075FC-1B8D-49F1-B773-8CD3E99EC120.png

For Mark’s 2022 PDP, he needs to develop his attentiveness. Or both of them have to. Because they are rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She defo never used to wear any yellow toned stuff, she is cool toned, as she used to be my shade match! Really Ree is now!

Reactions: 9
Guys! Anna just explained that she's using mismatched foundation/tinted moisturiser because it makes her skin looks healthy! She prefers yellow tones over pinky tones.

Make that make sense...
When it comes to skin tone, 'preferring' something over another is only going to look wrong. You can't prefer to be warm or pink toned - you just are. I'd love to be fair/pink but I'm stuck with olive/sallow. I couldn't pull off pink if I tried. If it isn't you, then it will never look right.

Vocally frying up a storm Anna. jesus wept

• Heart
Reactions: 30
mein gott, does she think a make-up 50 shades different from her skin tone makes her a greek goddess? if Anna wants to be 🌞sunkissed🌞, a fake tan could work? at least the result would be even, lol

Reactions: 16
What exactly is the point of a 2021 favourites vid from someone who wears the same slap every single day? She probably filmed this one back in feb anyway.

mein gott, does she think a make-up 50 shades different from her skin tone makes her a greek goddess? if Anna wants to be 🌞sunkissed🌞, a fake tan could work? at least the result would be even, lol
She used to fake tan, so should know this! Must’ve fallen off the Tan Luxe/Isle of Paradise PR list.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the video she mentioned one of the products being a good idea for your Christmas wish list so I’d guess it was filmed in November 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.