The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is utterly my moronic chain of thought, but every time one of you guys on here puts AF a think of 'as duck' instead of affiliate link.

So I read above as 'She will come back with Boxing Day as duck for the babes'

I'm a twit. I know this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, she was already gaining weight pre-pregnancy. She hasn't been this slim for the last 1.5-2 years.
Yeah, you can see she doesn't look as slim in that picture where it looks like she's picking her nose. Or was she already pregnant then and just wearing Jeans four sizes too big to try and hide it?

She's a smug married. She was smug pregnant. Now she's smug and slim. The mean girl in Anna will also be delighted that she 'snapped back' unlike her good friend, Lily, who has been moaning non-stop about how pregnancy ruined her body.

Reactions: 19
The funny thing is that she barely go out, so idk what is the whole shebangs about planning her outfit. Both jobless people planning for outfits that they have no where to go

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The funny thing is that she barely go out, so idk what is the whole shebangs about planning her outfit. Both jobless people planning for outfits that they have no where to go
I find so many influencers don’t go out anymore. It’s like without their press events they have nothing to do. Lydia bleeping Millen has gone full Little House on the Prairie and has personalised field jackets being sent to her, but doesn’t actually leave the house, like, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find so many influencers don’t go out anymore. It’s like without their press events they have nothing to do. Lydia bleeping Millen has gone full Little House on the Prairie and has personalised field jackets being sent to her, but doesn’t actually leave the house, like, ever.
Right? I used to be so jealous of them a few years back, always in fancy restaurants, on cool holiday trips, room service in iconic hotels, not to mention all the extra gifts that usually went with all that.. And even though it used to bum me out at times, the vlogs were enjoyable, something was going on, I was seeing new places, new food, restaurants, stuf... But now looking at their vlogs you'd think we're still in lockdown! I was thinking the same the other day how they never seem to leave their home, and figured the reason is twofold:
1. They have no real friends to go out with
2. They've gotten used to eating out for free to the extent that they flat out refuse to pay for their dinner/lunch at the expense of producing the most repetitive, boring, snooz fest of vlogs ever to be seen

Reactions: 28
Maybe it is easier to create AF links from home. You don't want to be distracted to forget about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t come after me…but…we’re not in a lockdown in the UK but it’s still there and other countries are on/off. I think people are still readapting back to getting out there, but maybe some influencers have gotten comfortable making all the dollar from their humble beige abodes!

Reactions: 12
Don’t come after me…but…we’re not in a lockdown in the UK but it’s still there and other countries are on/off. I think people are still readapting back to getting out there, but maybe some influencers have gotten comfortable making all the dollar from their humble beige abodes!
I definitely don’t judge influencers for not being out and about in a pandemic (regardless of lockdown status/government mandates), we’re still in a pandemic. Plus, was Anna already pregnant when vaccines were made available? If so, she may not have been vaccinated so was taking extra precautions until she could. No idea. BUT. If influencers want to sell that they’re “creatives” and content creators, then ya know, ya gotta be creative. So fine, get some shots in your bare orphanage house, but then take some outfit shots on your walk or in the park or on the beach. THE BACKYARD?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbh I am still shocked that this beige girl has a live thread (not terminated by dullness). I guess we work overtime to make her slightly interesting and talkable but it is an effort. It is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you miss seeing influencers going out, just check out Niomi Smart. It's as if the pandemic never happened for her. Though she denies being an influencer and is sick again, crying at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you miss seeing influencers going out, just check out Niomi Smart. It's as if the pandemic never happened for her. Though she denies being an influencer and is sick again, crying at home.
Yes, and the remix of Niomi denying she an influencer by @Nina2312 is genius: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...buy-these-vitamins-and-mop.14940/post-3841778.

We need to keep ourselves entertained while Anna takes some much needed down time after all that hard work for Black Friday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, and the remix of Niomi denying she an influencer by @Nina2312 is genius: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...buy-these-vitamins-and-mop.14940/post-3841778.

We need to keep ourselves entertained while Anna takes some much needed down time after all that hard work for Black Friday 🤣
hahahah! Lily also denied that she is an influencer, she is a content creator guys.

Definitely making money in her beige home. She barely even go out before pandemic and the only time she went out was the whistle free lunch.

Haha I think Nina needs to make a clip about a Lily being real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, posing for the camera is what she does nowadays. How would she conceal if she lost (or gained) weight for a long time? Her whole job is to wear stuff in front of the camera. I don’t know what she should do? Having a disclaimer under every photo? Disclaiming what exactly? I mean, of course they try to look good so people and brands find her optics appealing enough to follow/work with her. But I highly doubt that has anything to do with +|- 10lbs. Her whole brand is built on people gushing over her. Be it her style, hair, makeup or the nose.
That’s problematic in general - especially because it’s not as if she is actually providing anything remotely interesting or aspirational anymore.
So yes, she wants all the praise. But that’s true for almost every picture of herself she has posted for years. I really don’t get why this particular one is such a problem. When she was working out a lot, everyone found it great -but she was just as much flaunting her body for compliments. With the very open message that she was “getting toned and healthy” (aka thinner). I mean, I love to witch about BEC tit just like the next one. But some seem really to feel personally affected or triggered. By Anna of all people, I don’t get it.

View attachment 901414
your dream come true @Kitkatkut

can’t die won’t die with the AF link.
I was so close commenting on it, to say that I wonder how she defines investment pieces when she buys almost a whole new wardrobe every season. I think it would be more believable if she shows real, several years old clothes and then AF link the tit out of current pieces that look similar so her look could be recreated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm watching her last video now - the "day in my favorites" vlog. It's 18 minutes of sitting talking to the camera, 2 minutes talking to the mirror, and then maybe five minutes that could actually be considered a vlog. I thought the whole point was to work the favorites in throughout the day instead of doing a sit down favorites....

Also a bunch of baby favorites - she keeps saying she won't include baby stuff but I feel like she's actually just testing the waters to see if people like the baby stuff. Which makes sense. Personally I think excluding it would be a bit short sighted because her audience is getting older too and keeping up with their phase of life makes sense then trying to keep appealing to the early twenties life.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how she defines investment pieces when she buys almost a whole new wardrobe every season.
That's my problem with Anna summed up, spending thousands on pieces under the guise of “capsual wardrobe”, “concious”, “investment”, she is no better than any other influencers, constantly consuming. What she likes to call it is frankly a load of tit.

Reactions: 16
I have a problem with the word “invesment” when buying clothes in general. A house is an investment. A fashion item barely is, unless maybe certain Chanel bags or Hermes.

But generally, they’re just purchases, and some last longer than others. Calling it an “investment” is just a way to make sound nicer, an excuse for buying it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.