The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder about how infuencers make new non-influencer friends! Like, if she meets a Mum at playgroup and they discuss what they both do, and Anna mentions being a 'content creator' - suddenly a google gives the other person years and years of influencer tit. Inevitably that online presence would affect your opinion of a person right? It would for me, even if I was trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! But I'm also a bit judgy 😆
Not necessarily. I found out my neighbour has quite a successful online presence some time after we met. It wasn’t a secret but hadn’t come up before. I had a quick snoop but it’s actually weird to know more about them, than what we talk about in private so I just stopped. Nothing changed and we just get on with our lives. She doesn’t film when we do stuff together, we sometimes notice her filming outside and from time to time it’s a topic in our conversations just like talking about every other job.
I would think though that the likes of Anna&Co might spent more time with it so it’s more noticeable? Oh wait- who am so kidding. She isn’t actually doing that much on a day to day basis. She doesn’t film much outside anymore, isn’t editing her videos, had her in house photographer, and her photo shoots also happen in bulk I believe.

Reactions: 13
I started watching the new vid and had to click out because I kept thinking I was watching the vid from last week again. That’s how repetitive her videos are. You experience deja vu every time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone notice how yellow the Nars foundation was in today’s video? Completely the wrong colour for her skin tone and when you see her hands next to her face it’s so obvious. Not sure I’d be taking make up tips from someone who can’t get their foundation colour right after all these years 😳🙄

Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice how yellow the Nars foundation was in today’s video? Completely the wrong colour for her skin tone and when you see her hands next to her face it’s so obvious. Not sure I’d be taking make up tips from someone who can’t get their foundation colour right after all these years 😳🙄
She always end up using foundation that is too orange, to be honest, most influencers are like that

Reactions: 12
I noticed! I have the same product in the same shade. It’s my perfect shade but I’m of a different ethnic background entirely. So was a bit shocked to see her using the same shade as me 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes, I noticed this too! I'm not sure how she can't see it because it's really obvious!

Reactions: 13
Can we please acknowledge the nice composition of the photo Anna took of Mark and the absolutely ridiculous one he took of her. He is so bad at his job.
it's like that meme "what photos I take of my friends vs what photos they take of me" except it's his job 😐 at this point she would shoot better pics herself with a tripod, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In Anna's latest blog post she's talking about her best clothing investments this year. Her jeans were £285 in a much larger size to wear during pregnancy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
In Anna's latest blog post she's talking about her best clothing investments this year. Her jeans were £285 in a much larger size to wear during pregnancy!
I saw that too, it makes her feel herself lol 😂 who says money can’t buy happiness.

Anna your jaw is not your best feature, why are you always cropping out your head.
“Babe, BB and Lizzy are always headless, maybe you should do that too?”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She always end up using foundation that is too orange, to be honest, most influencers are like that
That’s because rosy shades and blush don’t fit their beige, wanna be skandi aesthetic. As a result they look slightly ill all the time. Same for coloured lips. Red lips might not be on trend right now, but at least it would give those beige faces some colour to distinguish it from the all over beige appearance (and not leave this job to massive dark eyebrows).

And completely agree about the photos. She has the same problem with Lauren. She should go back to taking her own photos for sure.

Reactions: 19
That’s because rosy shades and blush don’t fit their beige, wanna be skandi aesthetic. As a result they look slightly ill all the time. Same for coloured lips. Red lips might not be on trend right now, but at least it would give those beige faces some colour to distinguish it from the all over beige appearance (and not leave this job to massive dark eyebrows).

And completely agree about the photos. She has the same problem with Lauren. She should go back to taking her own photos for sure.
She used a good photographer after Lauren and before Mark resigned, that was quite good.

Reactions: 7
In the space of 24 hours it seems! Surely there's some conflict of interest, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt they ask the question “are you shilling any other jewellery this week?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt they ask the question “are you shilling any other jewellery this week?”
I'd be surprised if either company were ok with it. Have work with brand partnerships in the past I know they can be very hot on conflicts such as this.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'd be surprised if either company were ok with it. Have work with brand partnerships in the past I know they can be very hot on conflicts such as this.
Completely, but if they’re not asking specific questions before their ad is created, signed off and posted, they don’t have a choice, they’ll think twice about using her again though.

Reactions: 14
she literally said the same things about the different brands/items, all of them are great everyday pieces that you don't have to take off, simple, elegant etc it's so lazy

although tbf what is there to say differently about gold chains? this is exactly the sort of ad stuff that gets audiences really pissed off because yeah sure Anna does wear this kind of simple jewelry often but she is literally just shilling two identical things one after the other? Like pick one and align yourself with it, what is the reason you rate this brand over every other one like it etc etc. basic bleeping stuff, how now to made your audience jaded 101

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.