The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a Misoma ad this morning, and we know (because Mark can’t do his job) that she has a Mejuri ad going up this weekend? Wonder how those brands feel about having ads go live in the same week…
I don’t really see the problem. She promotes various beauty brands and clothing brands too. Why would this only be an issue with jewellery? In a way I think it’s better than those who are fully committed to one brand. And least they can pretend they like specific things.

In the end, none of it is genuine, and brands seem to only care about reaching target audiences through influencers.

Reactions: 4
“Hi guys, buy this Missoma jewellery - it’s my fave”
Four days later….
“Guysssss, I’m having a major Mejuri moment! Swipe swipe swipe”

it doesn’t work, and we’re going to have a lot of new members on this site soon if she continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Hi guys, buy this Missoma jewellery - it’s my fave”
Four days later….
“Guysssss, I’m having a major Mejuri moment! Swipe swipe swipe”

it doesn’t work, and we’re going to have a lot of new members on this site soon if she continues.
The shampoo is the worst lmao! And whistle lunch that she went, hmm will be ever see a new Whistle?

Reactions: 14
I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
I second going for real gold. I don’t know if it’s your taste, but I love Caroline Hjerpe Jewellery. I really love gemstones (think Lisa Eldridge style rings) and I’m so glad I found them.

I second going for real gold. I don’t know if it’s your taste, but I love Caroline Hjerpe Jewellery. I really love gemstones (think Lisa Eldridge style rings) and I’m so glad I found them.
Lisa Eldridge’s rings are to die for!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lisa Eldridge’s rings are to die for!
Absolutely. One day. I’ve been eyeing them up for years! But if you like them look up the jeweller I mentioned above, she makes really similar styles and they’re more affordable than Lisa’s (depending on size and quality of the stone of course).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
another ad break to break from the previous ad break, she really thinks her audience is a herd of stupid cows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
Yala Jewellery! Sustainable, ethical jewellery based in Bristol/Kenya

Reactions: 3
Biased as a Scot, but I love Ortak for jewellery - I wear their silver pieces in the shower fine with no tarnishing. My mum wears both their silver and gold and swears by it - always buys as gifts for people. It is quite Scottish/Celtic in design though so depends if that's your thing.

Reactions: 5
The shampoo is the worst lmao! And whistle lunch that she went, hmm will be ever see a new Whistle?
The dandruff shampoo? It’s really bad. I’ve used it before as I also struggle a bit with my scalp, and recently psoriasis / eczema patches on my legs (since the pandemic - I think it’s stress.) It’s the most relatable thing about Anna, but it’s also totally stress / diet related, IMO. A much better shampoo is by ISDIN and it’s called Psorisdin.

Solid gold via Etsy for me. I prefer vintage gold - if it’s lasted over 20+ years and still looks amazing, it’s still going to look amazing on you for a long while yet. Plus you can find lots of unique solid vintage gold for a reasonable price. I have a ring from the 60s that I got for about £120.

There are also loads of sellers doing handmade stuff that is literally identical to daisy etc, but solid gold and near enough the same price. It’s actually mad what these new jewellery companies charge for thinly applied vermeil that looses its shine after a few months - looking at you specifically missoma! However I have had an Astley Clarke bracelet that I’ve worn everyday for about 3 years that is still looking good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm confused about her "ad breaks". Aren't all her posts ads? The next few stories after her "ad break" literally have ad - affiliate links written on them. Maybe she means those sections are sponsored content?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
62125787-B850-486C-BC70-0B14DE0E61EF.png

she isn’t cool enough to pull off this look hahaha Anna flexing, she can fit into her old pants and duck her face with dessert. Am I cynical to say that it is to jab Lily? 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 883791
she isn’t cool enough to pull off this look hahaha Anna flexing, she can fit into her old pants and duck her face with dessert. Am I cynical to say that it is to jab Lily? 🐍
Old pants? Anna will have bought these in at least a size bigger plus she’s doing the leg trick for a reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does realise that not all jumpers need to be tucked. It’s like she’s made the jumper tuck part of her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.