The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have a link to that Arket sweater? I don’t want to click on her AL and can’t seem to find it on the Arket site, maybe it’s not sold where I am, Netherlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaand they’re gone... 🙄 #markstrikesagain
Yeah he is an idiot because if he looks closer he would have realised he video for next week is up.

Thank duck he isn’t an engineer anymore, can you imagine the project that he duck up. He perhaps was very bad at his job?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pre-filmed and clearly (somewhat) planned to be posted today. Was she #organised enough to include a congrats to Lily who she presumably knew would have had baby R2 by today?
Anyone else noticed that the Céline bag still had the tag on in the video? She has posted the bag multiple times on the grid so that should tell how far in advance these videos are filmed🤓

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The negative comments on You Tube have disappeared.

Her and her creepy assistant are bleeping farcical.

Reactions: 37
Anyone else noticed that the Céline bag still had the tag on in the video? She has posted the bag multiple times on the grid so that should tell how far in advance these videos are filmed🤓
Ooh good spot. The bag was sold on 15 September, the first appearance on the grid was 3 November. Assuming it took two weeks to reach Shoreham, this video and the photo on the grid was most probably shot some time in October.

Reactions: 20
Aaand they’re gone... 🙄 #markstrikesagain

It's so annoying how they delete every single comment that's not 100% good vibes. It's not like these comments were all that bad, but 'so sensitive' Anna can't handle even a tiny bit of criticism and gets Mark to delete anything that might be considered 'bad vibes' before she takes a look. Pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Showing us peasants the high street dupes, whilst spending thousands on toteme, it’s disgusting really.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this was covered or is very obvious re: Anna and Lily. I don't watch them regularly but they are polar opposites energy (or vibe !) wise. Is it just me who thinks that Anna is highly irritating to Lily?
L has a tendency to say exactly the opposite to what A believes in. The random example of this is how L goes "all out" with the reality of pregnancy and being a mom, her honesty and not hiding the complaints or showing how moody she is. Like, what good vibes? Lol.
And I think it could be passive aggressive because L could be tired of forever sunshine Anna who is exhausting to watch. Liarna highly orchestrated life, speech, every little detail is directed and edited in or out and I can't help but see someone like Lily rolling her eyes and grating her teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this was covered or is very obvious re: Anna and Lily. I don't watch them regularly but they are polar opposites energy (or vibe !) wise. Is it just me who thinks that Anna is highly irritating to Lily?
L has a tendency to say exactly the opposite to what A believes in. The random example of this is how L goes "all out" with the reality of pregnancy and being a mom, her honesty and not hiding the complaints or showing how moody she is. Like, what good vibes? Lol.
And I think it could be passive aggressive because L could be tired of forever sunshine Anna who is exhausting to watch. Liarna highly orchestrated life, speech, every little detail is directed and edited in or out and I can't help but see someone like Lily rolling her eyes and grating her teeth.
100%. I don’t think they like each other at all, especially as Lily is so bleeping miserable and appears to be getting less work than the Newt.

Reactions: 21
With all the prefilming, it will probably be March before baby Rudy gets mentioned in a video!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rudy is a cute name. Especially for someone like Lily and her outlandish names in her family. Of course Anna Newton had to talk about her baby Ralph congratulating Lily on IG. On the other hand maybe Liarna isn't happy about Lily naming her son with the letter R. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rudy is a cute name. Especially for someone like Lily and her outlandish names in her family. Of course Anna Newton had to talk about her baby Ralph congratulating Lily on IG. On the other hand maybe Liarna isn't happy about Lily naming her son with the letter R. Haha.
They can have matching R necklaces now. So cute. 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.