The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Mark was the one that proposed this name. Of course is Mark…
I wanted to post just that. Isn't Mark rhyming with Ralph? Mark Ralph.
Maybe they clumsily merged Anna and Mark into Ralph (Anna-Ra Mark- Lph).
No, I am not that serious but who knows with these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wanted to post just that. Isn't Mark rhyming with Ralph? Mark Ralph.
Maybe they clumsily merged Anna and Mark into Ralph (Anna-Ra Mark- Lph).
No, I am not that serious but who knows with these two!
omg how do I un-know this? This is disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And here I was thinking we’d finally left the starting school age chat behind us.. 😩

There was an interesting article in The Times today about people feeling jaded about the concept of Black Friday. With that and the sustainability angle that influencers love to try to fudge (‘buy this sustainable item!’ - so greenwashing then) I wonder how influencers like Anna will handle it all. Because they will want to appear sensitive to the current mood but still cash in on those affiliate links. I predict a few ‘caveat’ style stories - ‘only buy what you need! Don’t feel pressure to shop!’ - and then full steam ahead as usual 🤑

Article if anyone’s interested: https://archive.ph/XI9Bq
I think that’s why she’s been aff-linking like crazy since coming back.

Reactions: 11
When will she stop dramatising that she's back? So what Anna? No one noticed you were gone? Oh I miss Anna Edit and her affiliate links, so good she's back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I looked at her channel and listed videos in terms of views, the big return was barely in her top 20, it did better than her usual non effort but i expected it to do better. Babies are a view puller.

Reactions: 6
The video started out well in that I could both hear and see her but by the end that was no longer really the case.

Yeh being able to take it in turns with the baby every day and night and both parents getting regular breaks is not relatable for me so it felt like a that's-how-the-other-half-live moment/situation. Her omging at only having a few make up products to wear for the last few months was cute, my make up stash has about an inch of dust on it (I have a 3 Yr old and 5 month old).

Reactions: 23
Well, that was boring. I skipped over most of it. I had hoped since Anna really doesn't want to show Ralph on her channel at all that Mark would also disappear from her vlogs (since he'd have Ralph while she was filming). No such luck. There's still quite a bit of The Mark Edit in this one. I enjoyed Anna's 'Day in the life' vlogs that she would film when they lived in the flat - showing us what she was making for lunch, when she was out and about, food shopping hauls etc. There was a bit of spontaneity to her vlogs then. Now it all seems very contrived. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if these 'Day in the Life' videos are recorded in the space of an hour or two (complete with outfit changes and meals) rather than actually filmed throughout the day. She also doesn't show her life outside of the house anymore - which is boring. It's very much 'Anna in the bedroom,' 'Anna in the office,' etc.

Also, she showed an outfit for a six month old baby that she said Ralph would fit into now. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about babies, but are we still meant to believe he's two months old? Maybe he's just big for his age...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, that was boring. I skipped over most of it. I had hoped since Anna really doesn't want to show Ralph on her channel at all that Mark would also disappear from her vlogs (since he'd have Ralph while she was filming). No such luck. There's still quite a bit of The Mark Edit in this one. I enjoyed Anna's 'Day in the life' vlogs that she would film when they lived in the flat - showing us what she was making for lunch, when she was out and about, food shopping hauls etc. There was a bit of spontaneity to her vlogs then. Now it all seems very contrived. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if these 'Day in the Life' videos are recorded in the space of an hour or two (complete with outfit changes and meals) rather than actually filmed throughout the day. She also doesn't show her life outside of the house anymore - which is boring. It's very much 'Anna in the bedroom,' 'Anna in the office,' etc.

Also, she showed an outfit for a six month old baby that she said Ralph would fit into now. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about babies, but are we still meant to believe he's two months old? Maybe he's just big for his age...
I fell asleep when she put on the same make up, her make up were the same in 2016 as for now. Then when she zoomed in to her face, I was like mate is the same make up lmao on the same wrinkly face. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welp that was....something. Glamorizing "retail therapy", not talking about anything except upcoming videos, the heaps of clothes she has amassed and 3454 "sooo tired" and other empty phrases.
It takes a lot to bore me into turning a video off but had it not ended anyway, I would have.
(This may be petty but the way she does her hair annoys me)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welp that was....something. Glamorizing "retail therapy", not talking about anything except upcoming videos, the heaps of clothes she has amassed and 3454 "sooo tired" and other empty phrases.
It takes a lot to bore me into turning a video off but had it not ended anyway, I would have.
(This may be petty but the way she does her hair annoys me)
I think I am more petty that you, i hate it when she 'AH, ah, ah' in excitement for for the most menial thing like dry shampoo....Woman, is just dry shampoo...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or have the jazz hands taken on a new dimension in this video? She's waving them about like a mad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so busy she’s washing her hair every three days and using dry shampoo on the second. Geez! Trying to be relatable SO hard! Just wash your hair, woman! She doesn’t even have a difficult hair.

Also, the echo in the office part was deafening.

Reactions: 15
Decided to watch to see if there’s anything I used to enjoy about her still there. Quickly reminded of all the reasons I unsubscribed. Mainly…..GAWD - we did NOT sign up for MAWK. Honestly the very sight of him, let alone the sound of his voice. I couldn’t watch the rest after he appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on hell's earth does she find him so funny? She literally giggles at everything he says.

Pair of utter fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How is Anna so busy that she doesn't have time to wash her hair and never stops? There are two adults looking after a baby and her mum helps out sometimes. I had two children under two, a husband working long hours and no family nearby. I got on with it (and always had clean hair).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.