Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w8g

VIP Member
I want to go like these comments while they're still up but I don't want to give Anna a click on real YouTube. I scrubbed through the whole video and there was one part where she's holding up the exact same poo brown collared sweater next to the one she already has on her body, looks awful on her and on the hanger. Just give it up!! you don't have a capsule wardrobe anymore under any circumstances or any stretch of the imagination!

View attachment 919461

Also side note those floppy collared sweaters annoy me so much - they look like they want to be polo shirts but the designer was too cheap to add real buttons to make it a functional polo collar, I swear I had a few cheap tops like that back in the mid 2000s when polo shirts were last really popular (in the US at least). Like a blazer with no vent/buttons at the cuff, you can tell it's a cheap blazer if the cuff is just plain. Excruciating that those sweaters are hundreds of pounds
Oof these are now the most liked comments on this video.
1639331366212.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

OhWhoops

Those shower pics are...just odd...she's still trying to do the "this is all totally natural you just caught me on camera" poses but it's just jarring cause she's in a swimsuit and there's artificial lighting blaring at her...just take some nice shots of the razor in a flat lay with your other aesthetically pleasing gifted products and have done with it!

But as a side note doing swimming costume pics this soon after a baby, hats off to her for having the confidence I couldn't do it (but then her body has retained the socially acceptable shape whereas mine most definitely has not 🤣)

• Sad
Reactions: 28

jaymie

VIP Member
I have a new nibling born at the end of August and would say Ralph looks older - but it’s anyone‘s guess. What I am surprised about is that Anna, Queen of Organisation and Planning, potentially didn’t think about the educational issues around having a late summer baby. If he was born before the end of August then he’s going to be very, very young for his school year.
Does it really matter? Lily will be one of the oldest in her school year yet being so stupid in life.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Those comments on the vlog (most liked!), comments (most liked!) calling her out for constant shilling on the last IG pic, plus comments on today's reel about the missing link! Not only do they not bother to read comments these days but they are also half arsing their work to the new level - how can you forget to link the product you're paid to sell!? This is a sackable offense in my books.
Mark doing a terrible job and Anna blinded by love. As we know she thinks everything mark does is 100% wonderful and perfect! It’s made her business very sloppy

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And here I was thinking we’d finally left the starting school age chat behind us.. 😩

There was an interesting article in The Times today about people feeling jaded about the concept of Black Friday. With that and the sustainability angle that influencers love to try to fudge (‘buy this sustainable item!’ - so greenwashing then) I wonder how influencers like Anna will handle it all. Because they will want to appear sensitive to the current mood but still cash in on those affiliate links. I predict a few ‘caveat’ style stories - ‘only buy what you need! Don’t feel pressure to shop!’ - and then full steam ahead as usual 🤑

Article if anyone’s interested: https://archive.ph/XI9Bq

Bababe

Don't let me start on the unofficial Kiehl's shilling.... man, these two money-grabbing liars try to offend your intelligence constantly.

How someone like Mark "spends" ~£130 on Kiehl's face cream and.... hand creams??

Do you know any man that buys three scented hand creams?? Yes, just for himself? Correct me if I'm wrong, guess what I don't follow him closely lol, isn't he apparently frugal??

Of course Liarna had to gush over Kiehl's hand cream on her desk. Just happen to be her constant favourite, amIrite?

Admit being Kiehl’s ambassador you stupid moon face wonky lips! Gosh, she really IS A TURD

• Haha

Bababe

She (I am referring: Anna Newton, no one else) is this person that is and always will play it safe. Her jokes, fashion, makeup, car, Saturday night and toilet paper have zero risk factors. Beige porridge plate. White toast. Giggle. Good vibes. Fart.

• Haha

secretsquirrel4

I feel like I’m not really sure who her target audience is anymore. Most parents wouldn’t spend a child free afternoon baking a ginger bread house. Im saying that as a mother of a 3 year old! My first Christmas with my little one, I had crippling anxiety and was quite honestly burnt out. I just find her videos disingenuous now, which is a shame because I’ve followed anna for about 6 years

• Sad
  • Heart

peppin

VIP Member
Are you trying to say that you don't enjoy the capsule wardrobe room and moldy walls that are still drying + single sash windows? 😯
maybee 👀 all I'm saying is that my grandpa's grave looks cosier than their house

• Haha

millsymilsean

The thing Anna does with the same items appearing in multiple videos/pictures etc…I think she’s trying to get a uniform “brand” so everything is cohesive but it’s so BORING! It makes her pages waaaay too rigid and samey, doesn’t feel natural at all.

How can she think viewers are interested in seeing her recommend a jumper we’ve seen thousands of times on insta?

Its a shame she doesn’t want to talk about her personal life on YT at all because she is not cut out to be a fashion blogger. The baby/home life is the only thing vaguely interesting about her!

• Heart

Berriess

Ugh I can’t be the one looking at Anna and thinking: she would look GREAT if she just let loose for a little. I know it may be that she actually loves dressing that bland, but ugh. Anna and I have similar ages and sometimes I just want to grab her by the shoulders and scream WOMAN, have some fun for once for Christ’s sake!!! Why are you dressing like you were 60??? Not even that, because my mom is 60 and her wardrobe is more fun than Anna’s. Be silly for once, try colors (not only mustard, for God), fashion should be about expressing your personality through your clothes. She doesn’t even have a boring job that requires her to dress in only beige, black and white. Life is too short for you to worry about your “aesthetic” all of the time.

Sorry guys had to vent

MissD

So a Misoma ad this morning, and we know (because Mark can’t do his job) that she has a Mejuri ad going up this weekend? Wonder how those brands feel about having ads go live in the same week…

• Haha
  • Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Aaand they’re gone... 🙄 #markstrikesagain
Yeah he is an idiot because if he looks closer he would have realised he video for next week is up.

Thank fuck he isn’t an engineer anymore, can you imagine the project that he fuck up. He perhaps was very bad at his job?

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I find so many influencers don’t go out anymore. It’s like without their press events they have nothing to do. Lydia fucking Millen has gone full Little House on the Prairie and has personalised field jackets being sent to her, but doesn’t actually leave the house, like, ever.
Right? I used to be so jealous of them a few years back, always in fancy restaurants, on cool holiday trips, room service in iconic hotels, not to mention all the extra gifts that usually went with all that.. And even though it used to bum me out at times, the vlogs were enjoyable, something was going on, I was seeing new places, new food, restaurants, stuf... But now looking at their vlogs you'd think we're still in lockdown! I was thinking the same the other day how they never seem to leave their home, and figured the reason is twofold:
1. They have no real friends to go out with
2. They've gotten used to eating out for free to the extent that they flat out refuse to pay for their dinner/lunch at the expense of producing the most repetitive, boring, snooz fest of vlogs ever to be seen

Abc802

I mean, her thread is nothingy, most of the time is about her brow, her husband, Waitrose and partners…
I think you mean most of the time is about how tall we are and how old we/our children/our third cousins step children were when they started school and how it did/didn't mess them up

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
There's a comment under that post something along the lines of "tired of this constant shilling".
Surprised it hasn't been deleted. The Newtons seem to be giving even less shit about their work than previously thought.
there's one saying they thought it was an old photo, really says something about your content when all your photos look the same, lol
20211210_233722.jpg

• Haha