Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Christ, you guys are right. I bet his name isn’t even Ralph.

She looked way more fresh faced when she embraced her rosier complexion rather than using foundations far too yellow for her.
Oh, those lips are botoxed, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Nova

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s my instagram and algorithm, but for me, it first lists a whole bunch of fellow influencers complimenting her. I don’t follow all of these people, but they are familiar names.

CFA9AB33-216B-4FB7-AA8B-FC489E642BE3.jpeg

roarke

VIP Member
She’s also just had a baby so not sure her skin care will be as top notch as it would have been plus she’ll be very tired 😂😂😂 she has always looked older and I think she’s had Botox previously that she wouldn’t have been able to get recently? So that could explain a lot of it
She chose to return now. She didn’t have to. She thinks she looks good.

Those baggy white leather trousers 😂. They are almost as bad as the Turin shroud dress she wore in pregnancy.

Good for wiping baby sick off I suppose.

Bababe

Of course Mark was the one that proposed this name. Of course is Mark…
I wanted to post just that. Isn't Mark rhyming with Ralph? Mark Ralph.
Maybe they clumsily merged Anna and Mark into Ralph (Anna-Ra Mark- Lph).
No, I am not that serious but who knows with these two!

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
I think &other stories and Arket are for tall people. Generally speaking. The quality of the jumper is good, it is thick. I have a few of their basic T shirt, I like it.
They have a 14% discount code arketunidays, you don’t need to register on Unidays it seems.
Thanks doll. That code didn’t work but this one does- if anyone else is reading this; ARKETSTUDENT
I bought a gorgeous long jumper - we’ll see if it fits me any better!

jaymie

VIP Member
Why does anyone need to do ads for Christmas food anyway? Mince pies, cheese board, pigs in blankets....it's standard stuff, how would this be influencing anyone?
If it is not Waitrose & Partners, it is not mince pies.

Whatever happened to just chips and dip and a veggie platter 😂😂😂
I will feel let down if I go to someone house and they serve me carrot and hummus. Or celery with hummus 😆

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
I love standard things in fancy stores, but I mean, I don't need Anna to tell me that Waitrose has mince pies at Christmas, does anyone? lol Fair enough if it's something new and exclusive, but mince pies...

I'd be ok if she was offering something, like actual helpful tips, some new ideas...you know? She's just so boring and basic, how do these people get paid so much for the bare minimum?
All a supermarket needs is someone to step in the door. You know they’re walking out with more than the mince pies they came to buy. So they’re just getting their name out there.

jaymie

VIP Member
That’s because rosy shades and blush don’t fit their beige, wanna be skandi aesthetic. As a result they look slightly ill all the time. Same for coloured lips. Red lips might not be on trend right now, but at least it would give those beige faces some colour to distinguish it from the all over beige appearance (and not leave this job to massive dark eyebrows).

And completely agree about the photos. She has the same problem with Lauren. She should go back to taking her own photos for sure.
She used a good photographer after Lauren and before Mark resigned, that was quite good.

Nova

VIP Member
I’ve got second hand embarrassment seeing those shower pics.
Well, I guess we do know she’s pretty much got her pre-pregnant body back.

I haven’t shaved anything in years, by the way. I’m all for waxing and epilating. Since Corona, I’ve even taught myself to wax myself, Brazilian and all. Quite happy about that. Earned the price of the wax melter back in two home sessions.

• Heart