Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bababe

I am here to say that if she was truly that girl-from-next-door lie that she tries to push... she would have never uploaded black tight leather outfit post pregnancy. Especially that a lot of her followers (not to mention besties?) can be pregnant or just had a baby etc, this doesn't show much solidarity- just my take. It's so true when they say that a photo can say a thousand words (about someone)!

Look how thin am I ! Look it! Oh, how was my birthing experience? Nah, check another woman's channel for the gory bits *giggle,giggle*. Anna Newton for you.
She is showing her true colours of a vile little madam.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

MoniC

Chatty Member
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

View attachment 889467
Is she allergic to wearing pants that are long enough??? Why are all trousers she wears five inches too short? It looks stupid and the shape does nothing for her!

• Haha

anonymousgossip

I'm confused about her "ad breaks". Aren't all her posts ads? The next few stories after her "ad break" literally have ad - affiliate links written on them. Maybe she means those sections are sponsored content?

• Haha

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Her ‘to do ‘ lists show that, in fact, she really doesn’t have much to do.

And she doesn’t even realise it. It makes her look very silly. Oh Anna. It’s not hard to be organised when you’re not busy in the first place.

• Heart
She could’ve, but why should she have to? The kid has two parents! The rhetoric that women should be primary caregiver regardless of paternal availability really winds me up - yes, not everyone is in a position to do this, and that’s shit and says far more about the government’s woeful attempts at balanced parental leave than anything else, but for those who can, what’s the issue? Yes, it’s a privilege, but it shouldn’t be.

I’m eight months pregnant with my second, and my husband is fortunately a contractor and in a position to take a few months off following the birth. You can be damn sure I’ll be taking FULL advantage of this, because why martyr yourself when you don’t have to? Cultivating a bond with both parents is important - the only unique selling point I have is the ability to lactate.
Yeah of course, but I'm meaning for those parents who don't have that, male or female. I am lucky enough to have a super supportive husband, but there are still times where one or other of us has to leave the house early or travel for business or whatever.
She was making out like she was in a mad rush and that was with having someone else look after the baby, it's just not a relatable situation for a lot of people is the point I was making.

roarke

VIP Member
GAH!!!! ‘Going forward’ Nanna, stop being a vacuous disingenuous twat. Though it is good to see she’s actually engaging with some constructive feedback. It won’t continue of course. Anything else vaguely critical and Mawk and his cardigan will be back on the delete button.

Full confession: I LOATHE the phrase ‘going forward.’
I like to use the phrase “going forward” in the larger meetings at work and watch my manager recoil 😆

I have to say though, her response is very professional and I can see why brands continue to work with her.
Imagine Lily’s response. “I’m a busy London mum and you don’t understand my humour. Stop trying to cancel me- I don’t have my husband working for me, unlike others…” or some other irrelevant bullshit

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
It’s 2 weeks before Christmas and 3 weeks before the end of the year. If this woman thinks us normies have the time to look ahead and get things started for 2022, she’s more delusional than I thought.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Mark doing a terrible job and Anna blinded by love. As we know she thinks everything mark does is 100% wonderful and perfect! It’s made her business very sloppy
Is there anything that man can’t do?! Becoming resoundingly clear to everyone but Anna that yes, it’s pretty obvious that man can’t manage social media channels, take decent photos, upload on time, community manage, or… pretty much anything to do with managing a content creator

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
It was a real moment.

The sad thing is if I met Anna in real life, without knowing she was a monstrous influencer, I’d probably really get on with her. We’re similar ages, live in the same area, have the same taste. Instead, I fucking loathe her because she comes across as pathetic and money grabbing.
I often wonder about how infuencers make new non-influencer friends! Like, if she meets a Mum at playgroup and they discuss what they both do, and Anna mentions being a 'content creator' - suddenly a google gives the other person years and years of influencer shit. Inevitably that online presence would affect your opinion of a person right? It would for me, even if I was trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! But I'm also a bit judgy 😆

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Didn't Anna say that Mark wanted to have his den above the new garage? The planning permission restricts the use of the upstairs to storage only. Also, they are using two different companies for both builds (garage and kitchen extension), interesting! The kitchen does look like a glass box, they are using double glazing.
A den! He’s one of those men who pretend that want this masculine bachelor-type pad to be all manly and stuff. When in reality I imagine him tucked away building model trains.

• Haha
  • Sick

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
New video is up. Baby Ralph is seriously the cutest! Too bad he's all Mark and will probs grow up to be a perv who spies on his neighbours.
The rest of the video she says is baby q&a and that's where I noped out so haven't much else to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Shmoogles

How can you write all of your thank you cards :rolleyes: ahead of time? Unless she's psychic, what exactly is she writing in them, and how does she know who to write them to?
So many questions.

• Haha

Tulipa

I often wonder about how infuencers make new non-influencer friends! Like, if she meets a Mum at playgroup and they discuss what they both do, and Anna mentions being a 'content creator' - suddenly a google gives the other person years and years of influencer shit. Inevitably that online presence would affect your opinion of a person right? It would for me, even if I was trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! But I'm also a bit judgy 😆

Yes it's like selling your soul to the devil (which is ironic as most of Anna's content is soul-less) but in a 10 second Google people will know what hello fresh meal they had for tea on Tuesday, what wallpaper is in their bathroom, that they're husband is a socks and sandal wearing master of everything peeping tom and thats all before little Timmy is even off the swing set. It's a tragic way to make a living. I wouldn't do it no matter what the income and I'm a 5ft 11, August born oversized jumper lover.

• Haha