The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211016-104222_Instagram.jpg

Aaand we're back with another useless story for requests just to keep engagement up. Also, teasing a comeback just in time for the most lucrative season of the year 👀

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 812542
Aaand we're back with another useless story for requests just to keep engagement up. Also, teasing a comeback just in time for the most lucrative season of the year 👀
Yeah that is the reason why she comes back. Then she will take a few months off because she ‘Came back during maternity leave’ fake

I hate the word lad, not when people use it to describe baby

I like Anna in the yellow top, she looks great in colour. Does anyone know where is it from?

Reactions: 21
She will post somewhat regularly during November and December to get the money and I’d say she’ll take a few months off after Christmas. The no income narrative if any remember that May be doled out.

Reactions: 24
Hahah I am here laughing because Lily will be so envy seeing her mate enjoying motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily’s gotta be fuming since it also looks like Anna still “has her own style” and seems to have lost the baby weight already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did not miss seeing Mark's face, that's for sure. Are people seriously messaging her to ask about Mark? Or did she just feel the need to insert him like she always does? Of course he is the best dad there is. Was this ever in any doubt?!

Screenshot_20211016-110957_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s been jobless for two month now and still hasn’t found the time to have someone fix the situation on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.