The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What way is he holding the poor child? Looks seriously uncomfortable for the baby tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I assumed it was for cloth nappies maybe?
If this is in Lily’s house, I would go ahead to speculate that it is adult potty because she is a full time working mum in London. She is to busy to walk to the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a cloth nappy bucket! I’m impressed honestly I always think influencers with all the money and time should be the ones using cloth
Do they have to scrape the poop off the nappy before putting it into that bin? How does it work? Wouldn’t it be cheaper in theory?

Reactions: 3
Do they have to scrape the poop off the nappy before putting it into that bin? How does it work? Wouldn’t it be cheaper in theory?
It’s quite a big expense to start with especially finding the ones that work for you! You don’t have to scrape poo until they’re on solids. It’s pretty easy. I only did it part time with my son but if we have any more I’ll do it again.

Reactions: 8
"WE will be back soon"
NO NO NO! YOU come back soon! alone. Not Him! NOT HIIM PLEASE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Imagine no one but Lily “no one i know in London uses cloth nappy, this is for medieval time or people outside of London”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine no one but Lily “no one i know in London uses cloth nappy, this is for medieval time or people outside of London”
Or she is frantically shopping for them as we speak.
Or not. "Things are different when you have two"
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or she is frantically shopping for them as we speak.
Or not. "Things are different when you have two"
🤪
Haha Anna told her she can use cloth nappy. Before baby 2, no one told her.

also correct you there, frantically BEGGING

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Anna mentions it in any content then I'm sure we'll soon hear from Lily (as MartaS says, I'm sure it will be "oh we would have but its just so hard with two")

Reactions: 13
Nobody told Lily you have to wash cloth nappies, that will be her excuse. Ralph and Baby Boy Beige Pebbles will be forced BFFs

Reactions: 7
They have a liner that’s basically just like a large biodegradable wipe - you chuck and flush the liner and there’s hopefully not much left to do with the wrap itself beyond a quick rinse and chuck in a bucket. It’s a significant outlay in terms of cost (think we spent about 400 quid up front), but eventually you’ll break even (especially if using for multiple kids), and it’s mostly about the environmental impact for a lot of people anyway (that was our main motivation). Fair play to her, wish more influencers would set this example!

Cloth nappies nowadays aren’t like the terries that were around when we were kids - the wraps are usually poppered or velcro so no bleeping around, and the designs you can get are amazing!

Haha Anna told her she can use cloth nappy. Before baby 2, no one told her.

also correct you there, frantically BEGGING
Sure I actually saw an influencer advertising Modibodi’s new range of reusables recently - if Lily manages to swing this I’ll be pissed off, particularly as she’s shown literally no interest in sustainability or reducing waste in the past. At least it’s a topic Anna has touched on before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They have a liner that’s basically just like a large biodegradable wipe - you chuck and flush the liner and there’s hopefully not much left to do with the wrap itself beyond a quick rinse and chuck in a bucket. It’s a significant outlay in terms of cost (think we spent about 400 quid up front), but eventually you’ll break even (especially if using for multiple kids), and it’s mostly about the environmental impact for a lot of people anyway (that was our main motivation). Fair play to her, wish more influencers would set this example!

Cloth nappies nowadays aren’t like the terries that were around when we were kids - the wraps are usually poppered or velcro so no bleeping around, and the designs you can get are amazing!

Sure I actually saw an influencer advertising Modibodi’s new range of reusables recently - if Lily manages to swing this I’ll be pissed off, particularly as she’s shown literally no interest in sustainability or reducing waste in the past. At least it’s a topic Anna has touched on before.
I mean Mark needs juatify his existence right, because what else can he do apart from nappy washing? Knowing Lily, Lily can be like “because Rich had an office job when we had Grey, is just not possible for me to use cloth nappy. But if Rich work for me, i am sure i will go for cloth nappy…” Jesus, do I live in Lily’s brain or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.