Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Oh my word, you guys, labour! What can I say, it was a whole thing, the midwife was like "we've got pain relief" and I was like "YES PLEASE! I AM HERE FOR THE PAIN RELIEF!" *giggle giggle* But let's hear it for this guy, Maaaawk was a champ: stayed in the Labour suite the ENTIRE LABOUR, is there anything this man can't do?
Earn his own fucking money?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

MoniC

Chatty Member
"Oh my word you guys the first few weeks are NO JOKE *giggle* I've been sent found so many products that are true game changers, I'm obsessed! Baby boy is doing well, other than my bits oh my wooord. I'm SO tired but coffee fixes it all amiriteee? We've had a little poo situation last night but this completely useless 500 pound product made it so much better, I had a little crying moment but only good vibes here! It's SO HARD being in a big mansion having to take care of a child with a husband, grandparents and friends and plenty of passive income, all those stairs! I've been living in pajamas that cost more than your monthly mortgage and little fig Newton exclusively wears clothes from Toteme, such great investment pieces. Haven't slept in YONKS but it's so wonderful, I guess that's just my good karma! Because I love you so much here are twenty af links with no item under 250 pounds! Toodles you dirty plebs and swipe up!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

dee_mc

VIP Member
How are we all? Are we expecting a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at 6pm? Or will little Fig Mark Newton stay in hiding for a while longer? *fooled you all, giggle giggle* Are you here for it? Good vibes only!
Oh my word, you guys, labour! What can I say, it was a whole thing, the midwife was like "we've got pain relief" and I was like "YES PLEASE! I AM HERE FOR THE PAIN RELIEF!" *giggle giggle* But let's hear it for this guy, Maaaawk was a champ: stayed in the Labour suite the ENTIRE LABOUR, is there anything this man can't do?

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Seven of Nine

She’ll say in a video or something “we had him secretly a few weeks before we announced, just to keep it private” giggle giggle giggle “was so nice to have that time before people knew or suspected” with lily being like “it was so nice being the only person to know Anna had her baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 71

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Hers or Mark's mum is definitely helping them full time. To have a newborn and go back to posting ads/content/editing/ brand liasions/ gifting items modelling situations - you can't do it so quick without a massive help of someone else( or more).
I bet 2 of their mums are there on rotation. Nice if you can pay them well, hopefully they will, or at least show gratitude in other ways (Waitrose & partners coupons etc.)
I think, and nothing wrong with that, if you have at least 1 solid hands on grandma, not to mention 2, you don't and shouldn't worry too much about being a mum/ working/ planning stuff and carrying on your premum life as normal. Anna seem excited and still looks happy and not too tired....Why not.
I think you may be overestimating how much work it takes to take a pic of a jumper and af-link it on a story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Who are we kidding? Mark didn’t get sweaty from sex. He got all sweaty because he was distracted by a bird in their garden and came early. That’s why Anna cried.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

OhWhoops

I don't like to comment on another woman's motherhood journey but what gets me is the total lack of acknowledgement of the bigger picture of how insanely fortunate they are to both be off work and at home to care for the baby full time, with any baby gear and gadgets they want, some of which will have been given for free, with apparently no financial worries and able to shut themselves off from the world. Is there even anyone in their audience that can relate to that?!

For context I'm coming at it this through a lens of having a husband who works 12+ hour days, I'm on my second mat leave and will have a full-time job to go back to and when I do my husband will then be a stay at home dad because we can't afford 2 childcare fees. But I know how damn lucky I am to even have babies, have some time off to be with them and then also have my mum close by to help out.

Both Anna and Lily share their lives like it's the most ordinary thing - every post has that 'vibe' of *wink wink nudge nudge AmIRight? - and I'm like no, you are no longer #relatable, get out of your ivory tower for a minute and just share a bit of gratitude, not just for having adoring fans but for everything else. It's like they're afraid if they acknowledge their lifestyle the bubble will burst!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Great_Kate

VIP Member
She’s just going to say that motherhood is amazing, it’s the best, she feels tired but it’s oh so worth it. Affliate link. No time for showers. Tired. Affliate links. Before the baby life was nothing-y.
I do hate this so so much. My personal most hated phrase: after a day it felt like he/she has always been with us. We cannot remember how it was before……..
And I am all like? WTF?????? I very much remember before and not necessarily in a bad way? Sleeping in on the weekend? Going out without a second thought? Having a nap just because you can? Just because you love having your child and your new life situation doesn’t mean your life before was worthless or plain forgettable? If so, that’s seriously sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Nobody.
Nobody ever.
Nobody ever EVER.
New mum youtubers: I need so much concealer, I don't wash my hair, I'm tired, I look like shit... while they look just like normal people.....
STOP 👏 IT 👏WE 👏 DON'T 👏 CARE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SachaStark

Husband and I needed to nip into a supermarket quickly on our way back from a wedding weekend this afternoon.

I was driving, and asked him to please search on Maps for nearby supermarkets on the route home, so that we didn’t need to divert too much.

He said, “Oh, here’s the nearest one: Waitrose and Partners.”

… I nearly pulled in to the nearest lay-by to chuck him out of the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57