The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211016-183600.png

Bet you she was gifted the Snoo bedside cot (over £1000) like some other influencers but made sure to move it out of the way of this shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think control freak, organised Anna, would have found it full on with a newborn. Bet her eyebrows need ploughing. Mark is starting to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her dreadful grammar in that sentence aside, why should her bed never be made again? Because they have a two month old? So… she can’t fling back a duvet and place a couple of pillows?

Oh, oh, and not just her: the other unemployed adult also living in the household.

Well… gracious me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her dreadful grammar in that sentence aside, why should her bed never be made again? Because they have a two month old? So… she can’t fling back a duvet and place a couple of pillows?

Oh, oh, and not just her: the other unemployed adult also living in the household.

Well… gracious me.
They haven't time to dress the bed but they've time to photograph the unmade bed and to post the picture online.
Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Well I want to know what's the deal with the plastic bucket?
View attachment 812780
I don't want to get into the slippery subjects of eugenics. But I can't believe she fucked that man enough to get pregnant. There should be a law.

He looks like that creepy neighbour that comes around to borrow your ladder and uses it to peer into your bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Well… gracious me.
Welp, motherhood certainly hasn’t made her any funnier 🤷🏻‍♀️

This whole relatable shtick is so tired. We get it. It’s not like the bed was made in any sort of revolutionary manner pre-baby 🙄

Reactions: 23
What irk me is the fact that Mark really thinks he can rock sandals and socks look, nah mate you ain’t from Dalston.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The baby looks like Anna, can you imagine he looks like Mark. A baby looks like mark

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The baby looks like Anna, can you imagine he looks like Mark. A baby looks like mark
Anna would probably cry every time she looked at it

I mean so would I…. But for different reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 812542
Aaand we're back with another useless story for requests just to keep engagement up. Also, teasing a comeback just in time for the most lucrative season of the year 👀
Come on y'all no one is talking about the weird spit bubble in Anna's mouth in this?

This will enrage Lily no end so I am all for it
Also what if these are the two sizes bigger ...idk what are they called? All I can hear is Anna pretending to have not remembered, 'stove pipe straight leg'....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baby looks like a sloth sleeping on a tree branch, limbs hanging down. Not comfortable at all, I would imagine!
It's actually called Monkey in a tree baby hold & is really helpful for babies with colic & reflux. Not an Anna fan but I held both my babies like this after a suggestion from a health visitor!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's actually called Monkey in a tree baby hold & is really helpful for babies with colic & reflux. Not an Anna fan but I held both my babies like this after a suggestion from a health visitor!
Now that you mention it, I have seen parents holding babies like that, though maybe with their limbs dangling a little less, to aid with colic or reflux. I work in childcare, so it is good to be reminded of such things, just my first thought was sloth on a branch!

Reactions: 5
The baby looks like a sloth sleeping on a tree branch, limbs hanging down. Not comfortable at all, I would imagine!
Babies absolutely love that position though. For some, it’s the only way to soothe them. At least all of my cousins are best held that way. They like that feeling of being on their tummy. Which is not a position they get to sleep in a lot.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t look it, but was the only way we could get ours to sleep for weeks - it’s really effective for colic in my experience, so they obviously like it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.