The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she a "lifetime replacement head buying hater"? Is it so hard to add them to her Ocado order when she needs them or stock up when they're on offer?
She must be very hairy to shave her thighs! How is she going to manage to shave the backs of them?
Why didn't Mark just take a photo of her shaving her calves in the bath with no bump or bizarre bikini in the shot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
if she’s planning to take lots of time off when baby arrives, or if her content continues to be as poor as it has been lately… will she have an audience to come back to?!

Reactions: 18
If she’s prefilming ads for mat leave then we will be seeing bump pictures until god knows when or will she break contract and stick with the “no income” narrative

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to take away the film camera from them. Anna trying to shave her armpits, weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
03837947-2E71-484E-826E-A9DC9EEA5516.jpeg

Does she seriously need to post yet another weirdly angled bump shot featuring the same fugly straightjacket dress from a Victorian asylum?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
FFS this woman's pregnancy is so long and annoying, we know you are pregnant bye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The shots Mawk is taking must be so so bad if this is the best one she can find to post. This gets a big pregnant DELETE from me.
She’s got to stop wearing these hideous outfits. She’s got to! Also, wouldn’t she be boiling in that dress. It looks like shiny, cheap polyester material that’s not breathable at all.

Reactions: 20
She’s got to stop wearing these hideous outfits. She’s got to! Also, wouldn’t she be boiling in that dress. It looks like shiny, cheap polyester material that’s not breathable at all.
It looks like old picture that she recycles 10 times now, you know sustainability #goodvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shots Mawk is taking must be so so bad if this is the best one she can find to post. This gets a big pregnant DELETE from me.
It's art, you philistine!
The one leg, one hand thing must be a metaphor for modern life, right? And the massive empty basket bag speaks to the emptiness of our souls or some tit?
I dunno its too hot for art interpretation 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It's art, you philistine!
The one leg, one hand thing must be a metaphor for modern life, right? And the massive empty basket bag speaks to the emptiness of our souls or some tit?
I dunno its too hot for art interpretation 🤷‍♀️
It actually (kind of) is! The stance where the figure is standing with most weight on one foot and the arms and upper body twisted off-axis is called Contrapposto (or counterpoise) and was first used in ancient greece in the 5th century. Statues suddenly weren't rigid and stockstill anymore but looked like they were moving in a relaxed way, making them look more human than before. For example the Doryphoros man by Polykleitos or later Michelangelo's David are some of the most well-known statues of the Contrapposto. A few years ago an eye-tracking study was done to figure out the appeal of counterpoise-statues and it was found that the perceived attractiveness was much higher in those kind of statues as opposed to non-counterpoise ones, e.g. egyptian ones where all body parts are on one plane if that makes sense. That's also why gods and godesses of love and beauty are often depicted in such a pose.

That being said, not even the Contrapposto can save this bleeping train wreck of a photo. Imagine looking back at photos taken during your first pregnancy and thinking "oh my god I look like a bleeping mealworm in 99% of them!"
(wow I've finally found a use for all the art classes I took at uni)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
It actually (kind of) is! The stance where the figure is standing with most weight on one foot and the arms and upper body twisted off-axis is called Contrapposto (or counterpoise) and was first used in ancient greece in the 5th century. Statues suddenly weren't rigid and stockstill anymore but looked like they were moving in a relaxed way, making them look more human than before. For example the Doryphoros man by Polykleitos or later Michelangelo's David are some of the most well-known statues of the Contrapposto. A few years ago an eye-tracking study was done to figure out the appeal of counterpoise-statues and it was found that the perceived attractiveness was much higher in those kind of statues as opposed to non-counterpoise ones, e.g. egyptian ones where all body parts are on one plane if that makes sense. That's also why gods and godesses of love and beauty are often depicted in such a pose.

That being said, not even the Contrapposto can save this bleeping train wreck of a photo. Imagine looking back at photos taken during your first pregnancy and thinking "oh my god I look like a bleeping mealworm in 99% of them!"
Wow Monic, you are too well read for Tattle lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ok MoniC I think I am in love with you. What is your education or what do you read???

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I would love to think that Anna and Mark are actually some kind of conceptualist artists and these poses are deliberate attempts to make some kind of comment on the fleeting nature of fame and wealth. Or something. But then Anna misspells something basic and I just think … nah. Lord help the child when he’s old enough to Google.

• Haha
  • Heart
Theres that blooming teeny weeny tongue tip again - (the 'racer back tank/non existent make up' pic). who the f**k told her that was a good selfie smile?????

Keep the tongue in your gob, you look weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.