The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so desperate for a cat, why not just go to an animal shelter and rescue one? She’s got the time and space to give a cat a very nice life. Ah no, I guess Mawk won’t allow it because the cat might chase the birds away from his 50 bird feeders and he’ll have nothing to do all day and no excuse as to why he’s wearing binoculars around his neck when the neighbours finally ask him why the heck he’s spying on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't imagine them having a pet, as in an entity that doesn't give 2 fucks about your scheduled program, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she’s so desperate for a cat, why not just go to an animal shelter and rescue one? She’s got the time and space to give a cat a very nice life. Ah no, I guess Mawk won’t allow it because the cat might chase the birds away from his 50 bird feeders and he’ll have nothing to do all day and no excuse as to why he’s wearing binoculars around his neck when the neighbours finally ask him why the heck he’s spying on them.
Literally this! I'm earning less than minimum wage (PhD student) and I still think I could give a cat a pretty decent life in my flat (even though it would be living solely indoors in my flat, I would adopt an indoor only cat but that's off topic). The cost to adopt a vaccinated and neutered cat in my city is £80. Anna and Mark could so easily do this. The only thing holding me back is that I'm not home to settle the cat into new surroundings. They are home all day every day doing absolutely f*** all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I rather get a cat or dog than bird watching, what a pretentious hobby Mark has

Reactions: 12
I imagine these were made using a film camera? They're seriously not great but also look like something that belongs in a family album and not the internet.
View attachment 673666
View attachment 673667
View attachment 673668
Omg Anna fire Mark. He is awful awful awful at shooting content. He’s taking the most unflattering below par shots and then I bet she’s says oh I don’t know I don’t like them and he’s like don’t be silly you look amazing. There is one thing when your partner sees past an unflattering angle, an out of focus or oddly framed shot and still thinks your beautiful and likes the photos, there is another to use them in a brand campaign. The only time she looks ok at the moment is when she shoots selfies!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok MoniC I think I am in love with you. What is your education or what do you read???
oh my gosh that's so sweet 🥰 I've always been an art geek and studied media design which happened to have a lot of classes in fine arts and the history of arts. I love reading non-fictional books like Bill Bryson's (A Really Short History of Nearly Everything, The Body or At Home), they're fantastic if you want to learn about weird little things that might one day come up on a tattle thread 😅

Idk if cares but: here's a lil' fact about the '68 Rothko print that Anna has hanging on the wall: Mark Rothko started out painting realistic landscapes and cities but slowly refused to depict anything from the real world so he ended up drawing rectangular shapes stacked on top of each other (also testament to his deteriorating mental health). He wanted to express human emotions like tragedy or ecstasy and basically said if you only like the painting for the color relationship, you've missed the point, he didn't want to become decoration. He'd be delighted to know Anna only picked the painting because she couldn't convince Maaak to paint the bedroom pink lol.
😁
(I'll stop with the art classes now)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
oh my gosh that's so sweet 🥰 I've always been an art geek and studied media design which happened to have a lot of classes in fine arts and the history of arts. I love reading non-fictional books like Bill Bryson's (A Really Short History of Nearly Everything, The Body or At Home), they're fantastic if you want to learn about weird little things that might one day come up on a tattle thread 😅

Idk if cares but: here's a lil' fact about the '68 Rothko print that Anna has hanging on the wall: Mark Rothko started out painting realistic landscapes and cities but slowly refused to depict anything from the real world so he ended up drawing rectangular shapes stacked on top of each other (also testament to his deteriorating mental health). He wanted to express human emotions like tragedy or ecstasy and basically said if you only like the painting for the color relationship, you've missed the point, he didn't want to become decoration. He'd be delighted to know Anna only picked the painting because she couldn't convince Maaak to paint the bedroom pink lol.
😁
Please don't. They're the opposite of Anna's content. Well written, informative, passionate and funny.

I can totally vouch for Bill Bryson (Languages and Literature grad here). Not that he needs me too. Heheh. His books are a treasure trove! And so funny as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He'd be delighted to know Anna only picked the painting because she couldn't convince Maaak to paint the bedroom pink lol.
She did what?! When I saw that print it somewhat redeemed her in my eyes because she's a beige disaster most of the time so I was like 'wow ok she actually has some taste then' but knowing this now...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean who still look at influencers to buy things, one day allies, another day Lancôme, the next day beauty pie, the next day EL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The shots Mawk is taking must be so so bad if this is the best one she can find to post. This gets a big pregnant DELETE from me.
Are they back at their old stomping ground? Every picture used to be in this white street. Now, every picture is in a bare room with naked wooden floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even though I've unfollowed her, just got a targeted ad from her account (not the Beauty Pie account) in my Instagram feed, sponsored by Beauty Pie. I've seen more and more influencers lending their accounts to do these shadowy sponsored vids that don't appear on their main account. Or lending images for brands to use in the Instagram shopping tab. Instagram is just QVC now...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Even though I've unfollowed her, just got a targeted ad from her account (not the Beauty Pie account) in my Instagram feed, sponsored by Beauty Pie. I've seen more and more influencers lending their accounts to do these shadowy sponsored vids that don't appear on their main account. Or lending images for brands to use in the Instagram shopping tab. Instagram is just QVC now...
Same, I reported spam because I am evil :cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😁
Yeah this is amazing, and I love it. I always wondered if the print was a Rothco or something similar but didn't bother to look it up. I remember reading some of this stuff about him after visiting the Rothco Chapel in Houston, TX (idk if anyone here would ever go there, but it is so cool!), but the irony of her choice hadn't hit me. I feel like this would be an excellent article – how the artists of prints/etc would hate the influencers that own their art. Anyone in journalism?

Reactions: 6
Wonder if any unwitting Estée Lauder customers tuned into the ANR promo and recoiled in horror at those eyebrows in close up!

Holy tit they’re mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brows don't bug me so much in this but Jesus woman wipe that pipette clean every now and then, huh? I don't think Estee Lauder thought the formula vs application that well. Every time you take this pipette out and spend a few moments applying the serum, the product left on the pipette collects airborne bacteria and introduces them to the product when you put the pipette back in the bottle. Eeek!
(Yes, I am OCD so can't help to notice these things)
1627046972840.png

1627047034544.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The brows don't bug me so much in this but Jesus woman wipe that pipette clean every now and then, huh? I don't think Estee Lauder thought the formula vs application that well. Every time you take this pipette out and spend a few moments applying the serum, the product left on the pipette collects airborne bacteria and introduces them to the product when you put the pipette back in the bottle. Eeek!
View attachment 675844
View attachment 675845
Niomi has her serum dripped on her skin that looks like c*m, this looks 50% like that. LMAO

Also what is that water drinking? Hydration =drink water, if she advertises a scrub, is she going to show sand paper. I am such a hater

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 675844
View attachment 675845
Damn. I actually use this and love it. But I buy mine in store when it’s on offer, I’d never buy from her AL.
However, I do wipe the pipette clean very often.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, does she only have one "presentable" glass or did they shoot all in one day?
1627052028048.png

1627052088104.png

Also who wears rings in the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.