The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at how fresh faced she used to look just a few years ago. I can’t pinpoint what has drastically changed but her and Lily look so different now. I used to think money would bring people happiness but these influencers get so much for free and they look so different each year.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Look at how fresh faced she used to look just a few years ago. I can’t pinpoint what has drastically changed but her and Lily look so different now. I used to think money would bring people happiness but these influencers get so much for free and they look so different each year.
Mark started working for her...thats my theory.
It is making her miserable having him home full time but she is in denial...she just looks and behaves as a different person.
They sleep, work,cook, eat, work out, chill, vacay and go out together...it is hard to still have a personality this way...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When did the 'moments' and 'situations' start? Because they are not in this video. She is a lot less annoying here (Still a little bit annoying, I have to say - she waffles on a lot). Limited giggling too. I tried to listen to the final podcast the other day and couldn't get through it because of her incessant giggling. Seriously, she can't go two seconds without giggling. She's laughing at nothing. What is the giggling about? It's so annoying!

You know the very best thing about this video? No Mark!!
Omfg the giggling makes me want to push my nut through a wall...nothing's that bleeping funny

Reactions: 7
The thing is, you can smell damp when you walk into somewhere, no matter how much air freshener someone’s used. Where I live, there are thousands of Victorian/Edwardian terraced houses and it’s well known that they weren’t built to the highest standards and they tend to suffer from damp. We looked round a few when we were buying and there were some where you knew there was a bigger problem the moment you walked through the door, because they smelt so fusty (or they’d reek of damp overlaid with Febreeze/Glade Plug-ins because they were trying to cover it up). I really don’t think this was all hidden and I just think they wanted the house and got caught in a bidding war. Anna has said it’s their forever home so maybe they’re just thinking that anything they spend, they‘ll get back eventually. I do think that ‘Super Project Man’ maybe hasn’t done his homework though and it’s a bigger job than they thought.
I don’t understand why Mark gave up a well paid corporate job to be Anna’s lackey?

surely with a rotting house and a BABY whose lungs will end up with croup or TB from the Victorian mildew, he should get a “proper” job especially whilst Anna is on “maternity leave” and funnel some money into fixing the house before it makes them all ill 😷

Reactions: 14
D5B6362E-15BA-4769-A139-724463B360A7.jpeg

Yeah, guys, anybody here OFF SOMEONE NICE for the summer?

(Give them a break, if they’re nice usually, maybe try not to go off them straight away… give them a break, eh?)

((The moral issues of travelling during a pandemic aside…))

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I am still shocked Mark quit his job to work for Anna. I know it must work financially for them to save tax and have a ridiculously easy lifestyle and be together 24/7 :sick: but it seems like he's basically completely quit his career and has no intention of going back which doesn't really fit with the studious/ambitious vibe he used to give off.

Now he gives off the retired bird watcher with no intention of ever being employed again vibe which I guess is fine if you can live in a million pound house and pay your mortgage but i'd be so scared if I was them that they have all their eggs in one basket and it depends on Anna staying popular. They really don't seem at all concerned though

I guess they're going to do shared childcare and 'working' so if he ever goes back to construction it won't be for YONKS

Reactions: 33
Just put it away, Anna! Nobody wants to see your bump in the bath just like nobody wants to see your sloppy crotch!

Can you imagine what Anna & Mark's private pregnancy photo album is like considering what she's shared publicly....ALL THE NUDES.

That Demi Moore naked bump shot is happening any day now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why Mark gave up a well paid corporate job to be Anna’s lackey?

surely with a rotting house and a BABY whose lungs will end up with croup or TB from the Victorian mildew, he should get a “proper” job especially whilst Anna is on “maternity leave” and funnel some money into fixing the house before it makes them all ill 😷
I always get the impression there was a wee bit of jealousy on Mark’s part with regard to Anna being able to earn so much by working pretty limited hours at home. I don’t get the impression that Mark was ever a workplace superstar and I can’t help but have the feeling that Anna agreed to let Mark work for/with her full time because he wasn’t happy that she got to work from home and he didn’t.

Reactions: 31
I always get the impression there was a wee bit of jealousy on Mark’s part with regard to Anna being able to earn so much by working pretty limited hours at home. I don’t get the impression that Mark was ever a workplace superstar and I can’t help but have the feeling that Anna agreed to let Mark work for/with her full time because he wasn’t happy that she got to work from home and he didn’t.
From what Lily said on the podcast I got the impression that Mark didn't really fit in at his place of work - or just wasn't very liked. She said he wasn't happy where he worked and also that he didn't get along with members of his team (something to that effect).

Things seem to be working out for them financially (for now) but the quality of Anna's content has really taken a dive since Mark got involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I could see mark being the type that’s unable to get along with a slug. I don’t even know the dude and could tell he’s be a pain to work with.
Or he’d be the type to a) freeze everyone in the office b) eat everyone’s food in the fridge c) reheat fish in the microwave

God, he’s the pits.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 673322

Yeah, guys, anybody here OFF SOMEONE NICE for the summer?

(Give them a break, if they’re nice usually, maybe try not to go off them straight away… give them a break, eh?)

((The moral issues of travelling during a pandemic aside…))
This is too much! 🤣🤣🤣 I actually have tears in my eyes.
Thank you! I had the most stressful day and really needed a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I imagine these were made using a film camera? They're seriously not great but also look like something that belongs in a family album and not the internet.
Screenshot_20210721-223647.png

Screenshot_20210721-223655.png

Screenshot_20210721-223703.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
lol Don't mind me, I'm just taking a bubble bath IN A BIKINI. Like, why even "shatter the illusion" with that photo? We know this is a fake bath shoot anyway... either take it at a better angle so you don't see the bikini or don't show it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I imagine these were made using a film camera? They're seriously not great but also look like something that belongs in a family album and not the internet.
View attachment 673666
View attachment 673667
View attachment 673668
there is ZERO self awareness going on here...wow...
I can totally imagine Mark being passive agressive towards Anna when he was working 9-5 and earning peanuts compared to all the money Anna was earning ...On top of it, if I remember well, he used to wake up super early and commute to London...
I dont see Anna firing Mark anytime soon to maintain " the picture perfect happy family image".
Is anyone else wondering why the house / damp not fixed if baby is due soon? or did they just " hide " the reno from us plebs...?

Reactions: 20
They've both stopped wearing colour! Everything is beige neutrals now. Remember when Anna was all about the all-black looks? It was boring but it really suits her. And in this picture she's actually wearing colour on her lips and it brightens everything up. My colouring is similar to Anna's (pale skin, dark hair) and I know that bold, saturated colours are what looks good on me to highlight that contrast. Put me in a beige or pastel top and I just look ill.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.