The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many here I have clothes from 2007 onwards. Basically when I left school. My mum still wears a few bits from my wardrobe from 2002-2005, denim skirt kind of thing, but she’s smaller than me. Only thing I really go through fast is work t shirts and trousers. My favourite hoodie is from 2008 primark and still in good condition so I wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She also mentions a "blush moment" in the vlog. Anyone else notice how the Net a Porter ribbed top she is wearing looks all worn out and crinkled round the wrists?

Reactions: 7
Oh wow... I haven't watched Anna in months... has something happened to her face? She honestly looks like a different person to me, like she's had work done. Can pregnancy change your face that much?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh wow... I haven't watched Anna in months... has something happened to her face? She honestly looks like a different person to me, like she's had work done. Can pregnancy change your face that much?
I hope that no one – not even our nanna with her more than questionable taste – would actually pay to get work done that makes you look like Shrek. It’s just pregnancy. Karma hasn’t been kind to her face. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope that no one – not even our nanna with her more than questionable taste – would actually pay to get work done that makes you look like Shrek. It’s just pregnancy. Karma hasn’t been kind to her face. 😉
Haha... I thought maybe she'd had something done and perhaps pregnancy exacerbated it/she couldn't continue to stay topped up with fillers etc. But I feel very naive if pregnancy alone has done that to her... genuinely horrified. Off to do some googling now!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
it makes me wonder if missoma is going to end their work with all/some influencers.

OK, I'm going in, guys. I'm watching Anna's vlog.

I'm two minutes in and Mark has just delivered a bowl of strawberries to Anna in the bathroom where she is filming. She's standing right by the toilet and this is a new level of unhygienic for me. Strawberries by the toilet. Yum. I guess Mark just had to make an appearance on camera, huh? It couldn't wait five minutes until Anna was done with her make-up and could, you know, eat the strawberries anywhere but in the bathroom?

She's also just mentioned that she's been wearing Mejuri jewellery for a 'really, really long time.' Then goes onto say she's been wearing it since 2017 or 2018 (?!)

Skipped forward to five minutes: She says, of her outfit of the day, she's having a 'ribbed fabric on ribbed fabric moment.'

And...I'm out.
Don’t you know Mark’s poo smells like Jo Malone or Loewe?
Feels to me like Annana and Lily are competing as to whom has to most exquisite pregnancy crave. She wants strawberry while Lily wants gherkin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How long until Maawwk deletes this very truthful comment? Yes, it’s true: the beloved useless John Lewis corner no longer exists, the lamp has been dragged into Prince Mawk Jr. Fig Bean’s nursery.
I LOVE THIS STRANGER, would send them flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long until Maawwk deletes this very truthful comment? Yes, it’s true: the beloved useless John Lewis corner no longer exists, the lamp has been dragged into Prince Mawk Jr. Fig Bean’s nursery.
Aaaaaand it's no longer there.
Good boy, Mark! Have a biscuit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That video was taking the piss. Show two outfit photos, two meals, doing makeup for the millionth time and call it a week of work.

• Angry
  • Haha
Karma giveth and karma taketh.

• Haha
Haha... I thought maybe she'd had something done and perhaps pregnancy exacerbated it/she couldn't continue to stay topped up with fillers etc. But I feel very naive if pregnancy alone has done that to her... genuinely horrified. Off to do some googling now!
It started pre-pregnancy, aging + lockdown weightgain.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have put a personal makeup promo code comment in Anna's videos in the past. She has always "liked" them. Now Mark always deletes them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Metal outdoor =burned ass
Maybe that’s Mawk’s concept for keeping warm in the “at chez Newton” Maison du Damp? If it’s a sunny day, just go out and burn your bum every now and then, no need to put the heating on! *chef’s kiss* #sustainable #projectmanager #theresnothingthismancantdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe that’s Mawk’s concept for keeping warm in the “at chez Newton” Maison du Damp? If it’s a sunny day, just go out and burn your bum every now and then, no need to put the heating on! *chef’s kiss* #sustainable #projectmanager #theresnothingthismancantdo
The way they spent is odd. They rather spent on expensive outdoor furniture that you sit 5 days a year than a double glazed window.

Reactions: 21
The way they spent is odd. They rather spent on expensive outdoor furniture that you sit 5 days a year than a double glazed window.
So much this: a planned baby born into a million pound house that is riddled with damp for the +/- 8 month British winter, with a grand's worth of patio furniture outside for the 3 minute British summer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.