The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 653166OMG a good ol’ bump’n’milk jug moment! I am not here for it. Why the f* does she walk around filming her bump? In case we didn’t know she’s pregnant?
wtf is that outfit even? monk dress and a gigantic tux jacket/blazer?? with a straw bag and probably tevas or birkenstocks?? how do any of those things go together even a little bit? i have never been at the pinnacle of fashion especially not this past year but jfc why do people pay her for that absolute tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 653166OMG a good ol’ bump’n’milk jug moment! I am not here for it. Why the f* does she walk around filming her bump? In case we didn’t know she’s pregnant?
broke: shamelessly filming your stomach
woke: same as broke but capturing it SEAguLl AsMr, so it looks like a coincidence 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is Asmr
auto sensory meridian response -- basically when people get a pleasant tingly sensation when hearing certain sounds etc. just type into ytbe and you should get the idea:) wouldn't describe one seagull's screech as such though, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is Asmr
Generally, the complete opposite of the noise seagulls make …

Apparently it’s that pleasant feeling you get from certain noises, usually quiet or whispery ones. Hence why there’s loads of YouTube videos of people whispering or doing quiet things. I don’t personally get it but it’s a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG thank you, is that some Gen-Z thing. Basically is like Mark ASMR, doing duck off but creeping at the background

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Generally, the complete opposite of the noise seagulls make …

Apparently it’s that pleasant feeling you get from certain noises, usually quiet or whispery ones. Hence why there’s loads of YouTube videos of people whispering or doing quiet things. I don’t personally get it but it’s a thing.
Anna and Lily picked up the term ASMR during the first lockdown and have been calling anything sound-related ASMR ever since. But seagull ASMR? Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me I’m not the only one grossed out by this footage? All for body positivity ofc but that’s way too close up to a moving belly button for my liking. Between that and the thought of her eyebrows I feel properly ill. And IMO it’s just weird to wander round with your phone out to one side filming your bump and then putting it on the Internet. And even more weird if freaky Mark is filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me I’m not the only one grossed out by this footage? All for body positivity ofc but that’s way too close up to a moving belly button for my liking. Between that and the thought of her eyebrows I feel properly ill. And IMO it’s just weird to wander round with your phone out to one side filming your bump and then putting it on the Internet. And even more weird if freaky Mark is filming.
You are not an influenza unless you do a headless walking shoot you know.

OMG thank you, is that some Gen-Z thing. Basically is like Mark ASMR, doing duck off but creeping at the background
Doing duck ALL

Reactions: 5
Her image content on Instagram is shocking. I follow wethepeoplestyle and her pre-baby announcement images were still stylish and put together. Post-baby she is maternity style goals. Anna just cannot be arsed and is mugging off all these brands!

Reactions: 6
A6760E2F-F9D2-4703-9CE6-214673638BED.jpeg

My sex drive has just said goodbye for a year.
12612EB7-8B42-44D9-8429-8A140E0B4D3E.jpeg

I really didn’t need to see this. Why?
I
7E8D653A-D59E-4A10-88F4-F8BB2B10E7B8.jpeg

And lastly, I don’t know why, but Mawk’s stupid hand pose makes me irrationally angry. What is it even supposed to be?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ugh. Was about to post the same thing. Don't forget this stunner. Seriously, is Mark posting these for her? For god's sake, have a little self-respect!

View attachment 653423
Ah jaysus
Nobody needs to see this
Maybe with a pithy, self-deprecating caption or something but really, why did they consider this worth sharing? Inspirational? Aspirational?

Reactions: 13
Anna will post a naked bump pic alà Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair any day now. I can 100% see this happening. I just hope Mark doesn't decide to strip off too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anna will post a naked bump pic alà Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair any day now. I can 100% see this happening. I just hope Mark doesn't decide to strip off too.
Hahaha I was coming to say that 100% Anna and Mark have lots of nudie photos. I totally get that vibe from them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't get why she is constantly wearing those linen shirts that look like tents on her! They make her look so so much bigger than she already is - I'd think she was right at the end of her pregnancy in those. The old Anna would have worn something a bit more fitted I think.

Reactions: 23
Very mean for saying this! I have never found pregnant women unattractive, even when Lily pull off the miserable toilet hugging face, I found her okay.

I cannot say the same with Anna, even when she looks happy, she just looks like bland unseasoned potato

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can totally see this. Mawk covering his modesty with a hand, propped up in his pregnancy pillow, binoculars around his neck, wearing nothing but socks and sandals, grinning, showcasing his lovely haircut. Anna, Shrek smile, covering her nipples with one arm, holding her vagina with the other, bush peeking through her fingers, guffawing. Waiting for the arrival of their son.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.