The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong for me to say I hope she loses followers? I think if she only comes back for the odd Ad it shows she doesn’t care about her subscribers at all (not that I’ve ever thought she did).

Reactions: 30
I actually can see our beloved most organised Virgo being prepared and with short weekly videos to cover her maternity leave. Not talking about high quality, but then when was the last time we got a really nice video anyway. She probably only uses it as an excuse to cut off things she was over anyway. There will be pre-filmed adds for sure. I think she will be off for about 4-6 months. And while we won’t see her becoming a real mummy blogger, we will most definitely be treated to a nursery tour, baby clothes hauls, hospital bag, newborn essentials (#spon/#ad/#af).
bleeping hospital bag, I hate content as such with a passion. Oh bring a kindle, bring charger, bring pads *a lot of them* because your vjayjay need it, write a list, bring snacks because you are going to be bored and babeh needs to eat….bring Arket linen top for the babeh because a good start in life start with Arket…and slippers and socks…here is the swipe up to the world most comfy socks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Is it wrong for me to say I hope she loses followers? I think if she only comes back for the odd Ad it shows she doesn’t care about her subscribers at all (not that I’ve ever thought she did).
I will be interested to see what happens. I'm the same age, but a way off from making similar life decisions, so have lost interest in pregnancy / baby / house content, and I think other millennial women feel similarly. But I could just be in a bubble.

Reactions: 15
She’s brave if she thinks she’ll retain an interested audience when she decides to come back from “Mat leave”

Reactions: 19
I actually can see our beloved most organised Virgo being prepared and with short weekly videos to cover her maternity leave. Not talking about high quality, but then when was the last time we got a really nice video anyway. She probably only uses it as an excuse to cut off things she was over anyway. There will be pre-filmed adds for sure. I think she will be off for about 4-6 months. And while we won’t see her becoming a real mummy blogger, we will most definitely be treated to a nursery tour, baby clothes hauls, hospital bag, newborn essentials (#spon/#ad/#af).
The hospital bag and newborn essentials will be pre filmed for release in 2023. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There will be a baby capsule wardrobe for sure. Also it will be be called capsule but take up a whole mouldy room. Maybe the 3 of them will have matching dad sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is baby Sir Isaac Newton going to be born? I've already forgotten what she said 🤷‍♀️ .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the duck would they buy a house with mold? I can't imagine anything worse. And how worrying just in general but also with Anna being pregnant/a baby coming.

Reactions: 18
If you'd asked me a year ago if she'd be pre-filming content for her maternity leave, I would have said 'yes, definitely'. But current Anna...no way.

Reactions: 26
To be honest, I’m glad if she’s not pre-filming 6 months of content. I have no interest in watching her 7882nd video on how she styles summer fashion while pregnant, in the middle of December when it’s freezing and we know the baby is here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good god, today's podcast has really wound me up and I'm only 15 minutes in. So it's about living abroad & they have Hannah on to talk about moving to Australia because we all know these two would never do something that exciting.

I'm aware this could be a niche / unpopular opinion and not attainable to everyone, but as someone who has lived all over, I think everyone should live away from their home country for at least a year. Both of them said they could never be away from friends and family. I am incredibly close with my family but would never let that stop me from having my own life experiences.

Then on the subject of holiday homes, Anna tried that whole 'oh to be that rich' schtick and said 'wow, imagine being fancy schmancy enough to have a second holiday home'. First of all, you are the fancy schmancy million pound homeowner, Anna. Secondly, maybe if you'd have spent a bit less on a house with less damp, you could have afforded a second home down the line.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Doesn’t Anna’s sister live in Australia or New Zealand as well? I guess she didn’t want to dial in for this topic ;)

I’ve live abroad in various countries for a couple of years as well, but nothing too exciting, all within Europe. But I totally understand that living abroad is not for everyone.

Reactions: 10
Good god, today's podcast has really wound me up and I'm only 15 minutes in. So it's about living abroad & they have Hannah on to talk about moving to Australia because we all know these two would never do something that exciting.

I'm aware this could be a niche / unpopular opinion and not attainable to everyone, but as someone who has lived all over, I think everyone should live away from their home country for at least a year. Both of them said they could never be away from friends and family. I am incredibly close with my family but would never let that stop me from having my own life experiences.

Then on the subject of holiday homes, Anna tried that whole 'oh to be that rich' schtick and said 'wow, imagine being fancy schmancy enough to have a second holiday home'. First of all, you are the fancy schmancy million pound homeowner, Anna. Secondly, maybe if you'd have spent a bit less on a house with less damp, you could have afforded a second home down the line.
Anna said they both have never lived abroad, and Lily be like HANG ON, I did a year abroad in Thailand, Fiji, Australia and LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
530F4161-7D2B-4C12-B6E8-5DB742D5D6B7.png
OMG a good ol’ bump’n’milk jug moment! I am not here for it. Why the f* does she walk around filming her bump? In case we didn’t know she’s pregnant?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.