The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it has to do with seeing comments on how her face has changed and is somewhat reminiscent of everyone’s favorite green movie character?!?

[[I kind of like the name River. I will walk myself out now]]
Me too, I love the name River. River > Grey / Honey/ Bailey, you know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
her child is called *RIVER*?! Someone please stop these women. [EDIT] and their daft husbands.
Lol, I like the name River - mainly because I'm a River Phoenix fan. Pretty sure Fleur didn't name her kid after him....actually did Fleur ever say why she chose that name?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t mind River either. If you can name your child Brooke, then why not River? Canal would be too much though, also with all anal jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Anna Edit #12 - ‘Mat leave’ from what?

Sorry I couldn’t think of a rhyme but I liked this idea someone came up with earlier on ^ in the thread 😃

Reactions: 30
I have never seen anyone more self-serving than Anna. Imagine you are so bland that your pregnancy becomes your personality

1628589610532.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread Title Suggestion: The Anna Edit #12: So little content , not even Tattlers can make a rhyme, swype up, on Mat leave Anna has no time!

Inspired by filterkopi and sounimpressed
💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Anna Edit #12 Growing an incredible human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just checked social blade and it says Anna's video views are down 79.8% over the last 30 days! Beginning of the end for her maybe?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't want this dress for free. It's not even that it's brown but have you noticed how bad it sits on the shoulder?
1628623753326.png

Reactions: 11
Just checked social blade and it says Anna's video views are down 79.8% over the last 30 days! Beginning of the end for her maybe?
That is shockingly bad. I’m actually deeply embarrassed for her. I hope she realizes and reflects and doesn’t listen when mark tries to gaslight her about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow! That's quite a drop in viewing figures. Hopefully the wake up call she needs. It'll be interesting to see how her numbers are when she returns. I expect they'll be high at first because people will want to see the baby Fig - but if she keeps on going as she has been that won't last long.

Reactions: 17
Y’all I’m dumb. She posted a story saying her last video went live. I went to check and it’s the vid from Sunday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t mind River either. If you can name your child Brooke, then why not River? Canal would be too much though, also with all anal jokes.
River is better then Grey. Most names are better then Grey. Luna is cute. Luna Grey is ok. Grey Luna is awkward to say I don’t get it. I feel like Anna will go very traditional like William, Elliot, Lawrence (Laurie) and Mark for a middle name. And the Lily will go for something clunky and trendy like Atlas Hay, Bodhi Fox, Knox Bear. It’s quite fun thinking of names Lily would use.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol she’s still boring and people were still telling her she’s boring 🤣 She and Lily peeked looks-wise in their 20s and I doubt they’ll ever be able to recoup that vibe. I don’t mean looking young, but looking together and polished at whatever age. Both of them have atrocious skin despite being gifted a lottery’s worth of fancy products over the last decade; it obviously didn’t help.

Brits, don’t shoot me, but is it possibly something to do with living in the UK? Air pollution, hard water? Stress? I was looking at Fathers of Daughters last night and he looks absolutely ancient despite only being 38.
OK. Don't come at me....
I am from Scotland and moved away years ago. Well, when I visited a couple of years back, I really realised how a lot of people there looked "weathered." I am not sure if it is due to the drinking culture (which really is a thing btw), lack of exercise, diet etc.

For sure. They are making at least 100k per year, plus AF links and YouTube Ad income. Also let’s not forget Hello Fresh and other stuffs will be free.

She said she is too sensitive (duck off Anna, pregnancy isn’t an illness) to show her nursery. My guess is that a lot of the things are gifted and she knew how these things will be perceived by viewers
My husband makes close to 300k a year (I don't work) and we could never have one of us not working, even with that income. Then again, we don't get free groceries, furniture, clothes, etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that’s horrendous. There must be loads of people like us then. I know I don’t even watch out of curiosity any more. It’s all just too smug, sloppy, repetitive and just plain boring.

Actually a big factor for me is Mark inserting himself into everything. I just don’t want to watch him. It was sweet when he was sort of in the background. But now he’s always there and tbh Anna, that’s not what we signed up for. Hence hitting the unsubscribe button.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.