The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her blog posts always read like one of these randomizer-AIs which create content out of tweets and phrases a certain person says. She's trying so hard to be funny with all those qURirkY words and phrases but it's just an absolute cringefest.

go and birth a child – SAY WHAT!? where going to the kitchen to chop up some strawberries (yes I’m still on the ‘strawberries all day everyday’ thing) is enough for me to warrant a nap. hunker down, before life gets CRAZY
OTHER MUMS ARE GOLDEN
. I have spent roughly 30% of my days voicenoting other Mums, comfort is key.
Being a Virgo-born perfectionist (FUN TIMES) (oh duck off Anna)

(and that's just the first few sentences, why is she YELLING RANDOMLY)

Also, this bleeping bag makes me irrationally angry. She keeps styling it in the weirdest ways like it's a handbag, but the straps are just so long and she has no idea to make it work! Oh and yes, can't we all relate to using two different stretch mark oils that are 27 pounds for 100 ml.
+ pregnancy uniform

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it is irrational but as a Brit (and I know not everyone who is a Brit will agree) I feel rage every time I see the use of the words post partum. It is such an americanism.....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know it is irrational but as a Brit (and I know not everyone who is a Brit will agree) I feel rage every time I see the use of the words post partum. It is such an americanism.....
What is that time period called in British English? I’m American and only familiar with post partum.

Reactions: 5
In the UK, we refer to everything to do with pregnancy and birth in terms of “natal”. So, for example, when you are pregnant and go to see your midwife, you might go to an antenatal clinic. And after the baby has been delivered, you might stay on a postnatal ward.

Reactions: 12
What is that time period called in British English? I’m American and only familiar with post partum.
I think we tend to use -natal too, no? We say postnatal ward in the US. Huh. Gotta love the Google. Merriam-Webster has postpartum as being first used before postnatal.

Anyway. Is Anna saying she’s not going to be using her pregnancy pillow after birthing her incredible human?! I don’t get her sometimes. It’s a pillow. I’m sure she can find a use for it.

Reactions: 8
Growing an incredible human, sloppy crotch shot and 'mat' leave all have to somehow make it into the next thread title! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we tend to use -natal too, no? We say postnatal ward in the US. Huh. Gotta love the Google. Merriam-Webster has postpartum as being first used before postnatal.

Anyway. Is Anna saying she’s not going to be using her pregnancy pillow after birthing her incredible human?! I don’t get her sometimes. It’s a pillow. I’m sure she can find a use for it.
She is going to use another special pillow, 2 AL is better than 1. 💰

• Haha
The endless headless pictures of Anna are so odd. We know that Mark is taking/cropping them all and it’s like he is so proud of what he’s created the vessel is no longer of interest … very Handmaid’s Tale.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
1628517803221.png
1628517856684.png

1628517954063.png

She seems to enjoy half-cropped/ headless picture even before her pregnancy, is it some high fashion thing?

• Haha
The endless headless pictures of Anna are so odd. We know that Mark is taking/cropping them all and it’s like he is so proud of what he’s created the vessel is no longer of interest … very Handmaid’s Tale.
I wonder if it has to do with seeing comments on how her face has changed and is somewhat reminiscent of everyone’s favorite green movie character?!?

[[I kind of like the name River. I will walk myself out now]]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god the constant use of capital letters in her blog posts makes me so angry. ANNA STOP IT PLEASE.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.