The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked social blade and it says Anna's video views are down 79.8% over the last 30 days! Beginning of the end for her maybe?
Isn't that because Anna released daily videos in June so her June average would have even far greater and compared to that her recent viewing count would obviously fall?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Isn't that because Anna released daily videos in June so her June average would have even far greater and compared to that her recent viewing count would obviously fall?
Oh yeah, of course. This makes a lot of sense. I was surprised that her views could fall that much all at once but I guess I forgot about the Daily Cash Grab!

Reactions: 7
Just checked social blade and it says Anna's video views are down 79.8% over the last 30 days! Beginning of the end for her maybe?
I'm one of those people who can't watch anymore. And I used to (hate)watch her just to tattle here.. but I really can't anymore! Mark is so irritating and him taking over so much of her video's content is even more irritating. I'm subscribed to Anna not to Mark and Anna..

Reactions: 19
I'm one of those people who can't watch anymore. And I used to (hate)watch her just to tattle here.. but I really can't anymore! Mark is so irritating and him taking over so much of her video's content is even more irritating. I'm subscribed to Anna not to Mark and Anna..
Those day, back in 2018-2019 I used to play her videos at the background non-stop when I can’t be arse watching TV or while cleaning #throwback ? Haha

Reactions: 7
Random thought I just had while browsing some Scandi influencers that I follow and their Copenhagen fashion week posts - but Scandi style atm seems to be all about COLOUR. Bright neons, clashing prints, oversized silhouettes etc.

Now maybe this is just high fashion but still, it makes Anna copying the Scandi style of a few years ago look really out touch.

Sorry I can’t help it, I get sad every time I look at Anna’s beige wardrobe. Colour suits her sooo well and not everyone can say that!!! Please bring back the red and leopard print, Anna :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Random thought I just had while browsing some Scandi influencers that I follow and their Copenhagen fashion week posts - but Scandi style atm seems to be all about COLOUR. Bright neons, clashing prints, oversized silhouettes etc.

Now maybe this is just high fashion but still, it makes Anna copying the Scandi style of a few years ago look really out touch.

Sorry I can’t help it, I get sad every time I look at Anna’s beige wardrobe. Colour suits her sooo well and not everyone can say that!!! Please bring back the red and leopard print, Anna :(
I have said that many times before. People keep saying Scandi as if that equals neutrals and minimalistic. But brands like Ganni, Baum und Pferdgarten, Stine Goya, Samsøe & Samsøe etc. are super colourful. Bloggers like Karodall, for example, too.

Reactions: 20

Ooo I’d be curious to see! Do you have any recommended handles?

Reactions: 5
I have said that many times before. People keep saying Scandi as if that equals neutrals and minimalistic. But brands like Ganni, Baum und Pferdgarten, Stine Goya, Samsøe & Samsøe etc. are super colourful. Bloggers like Karodall, for example, too.
Yeah, from the recent photos I’ve seen from Copenhagen Fashion Week, it’s nothing how Anna (and Lily) interpret ‘Scandi’. They just like beige.

Reactions: 11
Use less is pretty good, she wears mainly second hand clothes too.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, from the recent photos I’ve seen from Copenhagen Fashion Week, it’s nothing how Anna (and Lily) interpret ‘Scandi’. They just like beige.
To be fair, I don’t think they ever label themselves as Scandi?

Reactions: 3
Ooo I’d be curious to see! Do you have any recommended handles?
I follow marianne_theodorsen who definitely won’t be everyones cup of tea, and who is the polar opposite of Anna. But she’s been posting great fashion week content and I love her approach to fashion! She’s linked a lot of others in her stories too!

Reactions: 4
I like Signe, she doesn’t wear much colour though! Mainly some pale blue.
I love Signe from UseLess! I’ve learned so much from her even though I do find her palette for clothes and interiors a bit boring. I’m also not so into some of her style choices that she really really loves, like this slightly tacky Balenciaga bag and her insistence on a baker boy hat. Lol maybe she was influenced by Lily. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. She offers actionable tips and leads for good brands.

Moreover, she offers VALUE to her followers because she doesn’t want you to swipe up and replicate her style; rather, she is sharing her expertise as a stylist. You can apply her principles of capsuling, styling and sustainable fashion to live better with your wardrobe. And unlike Lily and Anna, she’s building her career and offerings through being an influencer and not relying solely on that #gifted life🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love Signe from UseLess! I’ve learned so much from her even though I do find her palette for clothes and interiors a bit boring. I’m also not so into some of her style choices that she really really loves, like this slightly tacky Balenciaga bag and her insistence on a baker boy hat. Lol maybe she was influenced by Lily. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. She offers actionable tips and leads for good brands.

Moreover, she offers VALUE to her followers because she doesn’t want you to swipe up and replicate her style; rather, she is sharing her expertise as a stylist. You can apply her principles of capsuling, styling and sustainable fashion to live better with your wardrobe. And unlike Lily and Anna, she’s building her career and offerings through being an influencer and not relying solely on that #gifted life🙄
Oh absolutely, I was just making a distinction between her and the other Scandi influencers who were being recommended because of their bold colour palettes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.