The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has a spewy baby, she’ll have a total freak out, and won’t be able to handle forced outfit changes 3 times a day! I have a spewy 6 month old and I’m only just now getting through the day wearing the same tshirt 😂
She will be absolutely fine. Everything in her wardrobe is beige. She can put together plethora versions of the same outfit with her non existent 'capsule wardrobe'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She already has enough clothes to wear something different every day for months but keeps buying tit to fit some weird IG-aesthetic that needs proper lighting and posing to pull off and (sorry) a lot of these clothes were made with thin, tall models in mind. I know it sounds harsh, but Anna is too bland to pull off most IG-outfits. She can't have it both ways, she wants to be the girl next door so bad but her outfits scream "I follow every trend but can't pull it off".
She's bought an absolutely INSANE amount of clothes in the past months which we never saw again except when she posted about "hauling" them on instagram and youtube. The normal thing would be to consider whether you actually have an occasion to wear a certain piece of clothing to but she just seems to buy without much thought. Plus the pieces are so "on trend" that in 6 months or whenever there might be an occasion to wear them to it'll be old news, not to mention that her body will have changed a lot by then...

Disgustingly wasteful and an awful role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I

I don’t know about the other brands, but I’ve always known Anna has been sponsored by Kiehl’s for years. I believe she does always mention that?
Yes, I guess she did mention it in the past. However, watching her morning routines or day in my life situations videos etc there she always shows Kiehl's products and does not mention she is on their sponsorship list each time? In case someone in the world decides to watch her first ever video. I thought that you should disclose it just because there will be possible new viewers influenced by her choices knowing little about her deal with Kiehl's. Whatever, I am just picky! Maybe they don't need to repeat that they get money for mentioning the brand as they show the products:p

The stans are absolutely insane. Do they listen to themselves? :sick: I recently read a comment in which someone called Mark "so pure" because he smiled at Anna???
I am tempted to start calling him Pure Mark:D

Reactions: 6
Yes, I guess she did mention it in the past. However, watching her morning routines or day in my life situations videos etc there she always shows Kiehl's products and does not mention she is on their sponsorship list each time? In case someone in the world decides to watch her first ever video. I thought that you should disclose it just because there will be possible new viewers influenced by her choices knowing little about her deal with Kiehl's. Whatever, I am just picky! Maybe they don't need to repeat that they get money for mentioning the brand as they show the products:p
I’m fairly newish to Anna and honestly didn’t pick up that she is sponsored by Kiehl’s. Innocent me here just thought she really liked it, as I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say explicitly that it’s a sponsored product.

Reactions: 14
Allana Davidson is always having a ‘moment’ as well. Not hard to see who Anna copied, as she copies just about everything else she does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed Allana saying “moments” in her videos recently and I was so disappointed in her. Please stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m fairly newish to Anna and honestly didn’t pick up that she is sponsored by Kiehl’s. Innocent me here just thought she really liked it, as I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say explicitly that it’s a sponsored product.
I don’t think Anna just “really likes” anything that she’s not getting for free.

I wish a bleeping iron company would sponsor her, because she looks wrinkled as a raisin lately, her outfit in the video today is atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve noticed Allana saying “moments” in her videos recently and I was so disappointed in her. Please stop!
I can be mad, but wasn't it actually Jeffrey Star that was ahead of these two? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's realllllyyyy scraping the barrel at this point, isn't she? I'm back at the office 2 days a week now, and I occasionally plan my outfits for those days - and by plan, I mean I have a rough idea in my head of what I might wear the next day.

The thought of planning outfits for the whole week is truly ridiculous to me. What if it rains when it wasn't supposed to? What if you wake up super bloated? So much can change day-to-day, there's just no way I'd stick to it.
Her clothing is all relatively the same and casual anyway. It’s not like she’s choosing between different colors, prints or textures. Or even between professional or casual. She doesn’t even accessorize anymore, unless of course it’s a Missoma ad!

Re: her wrinkly linen. I wear A LOT of linen, but I never look as “just rolled out of bed” wrinkly as her. I don’t steam or iron my linen, so it baffles me how disheveled she always looks. I suspect it’s because the linen quality of all that Arket/& Other Stories stuff is “pants”, but can’t be sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her clothing is all relatively the same and casual anyway. It’s not like she’s choosing between different colors, prints or textures. Or even between professional or casual. She doesn’t even accessorize anymore, unless of course it’s a Missoma ad!
One strange obsession, it seems like they never received Liv Purvis's jewellery. I am wondering if Liv sent it to them or they chose not to show it because they don't want to offend Missoma?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Re: her wrinkly linen. I wear A LOT of linen, but I never look as “just rolled out of bed” wrinkly as her. I don’t steam or iron my linen, so it baffles me how disheveled she always looks. I suspect it’s because the linen quality of all that Arket/& Other Stories stuff is “pants”, but can’t be sure.
I have quite a few of the linen Arket shirts and they never look this creased on me. Obviously it’s linen and I do iron them because I want to look presentable at work. If she doesn’t like ironing or steaming them she should at least try to hang them on the hanger straight after washing so they wouldn’t be as creased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Planning her outfits for the week? Yeah, right. That video is just another part of the daily cash grab. Just take a look at all the affiliate links in the description box. Almost everything is affiliate linked!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have quite a few of the linen Arket shirts and they never look this creased on me. Obviously it’s linen and I do iron them because I want to look presentable at work. If she doesn’t like ironing or steaming them she should at least try to hang them on the hanger straight after washing so they wouldn’t be as creased.
She must be bleeping sitting on them all crunched up after washing, considering how wrinkly they are. The laziest way to get wrinkles out is to put the clothes on a hanger and turn on the shower, literally requires zero effort but apparently even that is too much for Granna these days....
Why even buy linen if you don't want to put in the minimal work of at least steaming it??? She looks like an absolute mess, wouldn't be caught dead like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be bleeping sitting on them all crunched up after washing, considering how wrinkly they are. The laziest way to get wrinkles out is to put the clothes on a hanger and turn on the shower, literally requires zero effort but apparently even that is too much for Granna these days....
Why even buy linen if you don't want to put in the minimal work of at least steaming it??? She looks like an absolute mess, wouldn't be caught dead like that
But she is pregnant Monic, do you expect them to hang it on a hanger. Plus don't be a negative Nancy okayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to admit that it really makes her look messy and “not put together”🤣. I wouldn’t like to be seen like this in public not to mention on internet🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
But she is pregnant Monic, do you expect them to hang it on a hanger. Plus don't be a negative Nancy okayyyyy
Oh right, scusi, I forgot that her current uterine state renders her unable to perform minimal manual labor and immune to every form of criticism. Toxic positivity only 🥰 Absolute bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That pregnant situation is making me forgetful and distracted guyyyys! Pure Mark is doing everything he can do help with my schedule and yt work, worry not. And I am here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark won’t let her pay for the water to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Same! I am wearing linen only now that it’s summer and I’m not striving for hot girl summer now that I’m a mom and don’t give AF 🤣 But also never wrinkled and very rare ironing. What is she doing?!?!??

I’m actually wearing HM linen trousers, some country road tees, and m&s tees that are 100% linen. Not one of them has ever been as wrinkled as Granna looks in a video where she’s trying to shill her wardrobe. Come On!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.