The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo don't do Howard like that :cry:šŸ˜… at least he didn't keep banging on about his bleeping potatos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nooo don't do Howard like that :cry:šŸ˜… at least he didn't keep banging on about his bleeping potatos
Itā€™s potato, singular. Magical Markā€˜s achievement is that he has grown a single potato, by accident. Much manly provider.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re: Nana night in the town situation.

Ticks: Boring makeup - uses only posh products - I am pregnant comment - wearing either black or white crinkled outfit - boring and uneventful video. Have I missed something...

Also: Pure Mark nostrils flapping when eating potatoes are hilarious. Nana's eyes lit up when eating a potato. Does she ever eats anything mildly adventurous?

Oh BTW. How can anyone meet her and look at her eyebrows with a straight face? I bet they all order a double drink upon arrival. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor girl, those stills of her from the newest video. Pregnancy + the mega eyebrows are really not suiting her.

I unsubscribed before the Daily Edit started: I couldnā€™t tolerate the idea of enduring 10-20 minutes of repetitive speech patterns and beige content every day for a full month. I want my videos to my relaxing, colourful, interesting to look at, and informative (and strangely enough, the only people in my sub box who produce videos like that are hobbyist YouTubers šŸ§). But itā€™s been really interesting reading all of your comments and seeing the screenshots/thumbnails!

ā€™Tis a shame really; when I originally subscribed in 2017, I would have loved a full month of content from when she made proper videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Re: Nana night in the town situation.

Ticks: Boring makeup - uses only posh products - I am pregnant comment - wearing either black or white crinkled outfit - boring and uneventful video. Have I missed something...

Also: Pure Mark nostrils flapping when eating potatoes are hilarious. Nana's eyes lit up when eating a potato. Does she ever eats anything mildly adventurous?

Oh BTW. How can anyone meet her and look at her eyebrows with a straight face? I bet they all order a double drink upon arrival. Ha.
I can't get over the bleeping potato. First time I ate one of my home-grown spuds I thought "hm, right, yeah, tastes like potato." No orgasm in my kitchen like Granna. It's really not a big achievement, you literally only water them once a day and that's bleeping it. You didn't grow tit, Mark. I HATE how they both make everything into "oh loooook, we're the first people to ever do this, give us praise"

• Haha
Omg I just saw this pic of Allana on IG (posted before Anna's pic) ... Is this what she went for?? I am HOWLING
IMG_20210622_152018.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
Oh my WORD, I needed this little impersonation today, thank you. You are bang on the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random Thoughts:

- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.

This is SO brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random Thoughts:

OMFG I am LOL-ing, for a second I thought you are The Anna Edit, fml, do you want to set up a parody account on YT?

• Haha
I can't get over the bleeping potato. First time I ate one of my home-grown spuds I thought "hm, right, yeah, tastes like potato." No orgasm in my kitchen like Granna. It's really not a big achievement, you literally only water them once a day and that's bleeping it. You didn't grow tit, Mark. I HATE how they both make everything into "oh loooook, we're the first people to ever do this, give us praise"
Aaaaannnnd thatā€™s whatā€™s putting me off the post-birth content already. You just know that nobody else will ever have had a child, and that Mark and Anna are going to be utterly insufferable about anything that their ā€™creationā€™ does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aaaaannnnd thatā€™s whatā€™s putting me off the post-birth content already. You just know that nobody else will ever have had a child, and that Mark and Anna are going to be utterly insufferable about anything that their ā€™creationā€™ does.
I can hear it now
"Oh my word yesterday we had a smelly poo situation but Maaark-Messiah handled it like. a. pro. *giggle*. I swear little Potato-Fig farted in the tune of Beethoven's fifth, and I'm here for it. What a genius, he's the cleverest baby to have ever babied."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I get that sheā€™s deleting ā€œnegativeā€ comments straight away but why is her videos getting so little thumbs down? I donā€™t get thatšŸ¤” can someone explain please. Iā€™m quite new around here.
I might be wrong but Youtube doesnā€™t differentiate between likes and dislikes, as theyā€™re both counted as interactions with the video.

The best thing you can do is actually stop watching the video and exit out of Youtube (Youtube pushes videos where the viewer stays on their site, as more videos = more ad views = more Ā£Ā£Ā£)

Reactions: 13
I can hear it now
"Oh my word yesterday we had a smelly poo situation but Maaark-Messiah handled it like. a. pro. *giggle*. I swear little Potato-Fig farted in the tune of Beethoven's fifth, and I'm here for it. What a genius, he's the cleverest baby to have ever babied."
ā€˜I canā€™t believe that we made this!ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Random Thoughts:

Wow! This is terrifyingly good. The absolute opposite of "pants". šŸ‘šŸ™ŒšŸ‘šŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Random Thoughts:

Nailed it! Thatā€™s hilarious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random Thoughts:

SO GOOD! Smack a giggle at the end and you're spot on!
Side note: You have such a lovely voice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am new here, so not sure if that was discussed yet but:

There is no way control freak Gran would have bought and moved into the new house after the messiah is born.
She would not handle the small baby, Pure Mark and her in the middle of moving situation.
To me it was an extremely careful move to just happen to be pregnant after choosing, buying, moving in, settling into that castle house. I actually thought "right, this could mean pregnancy" especially for a neurotic Nan that everything has to be perfectly ready good vibes situation. I know, whatever.
And no less than a mansion for the purest couple Anna and Mark.

SO GOOD! Smack a giggle at the end and you're spot on!
Side note: You have such a lovely voice!
And pointing a finger each word she reads from the product she is demonstrating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.