The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the fab weather they have been having recently they couldn’t get a clothes line and dry things outside like everyone else.
I thought she got one from her grandparents when they moved in? Those two are getting weirder by the day....

Reactions: 19
Didn't she make a big deal about being able to dry clothes outside when they first moved into the house? I'm sure her gran even made her a bag for clothes pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've got a dehumidfier for a tiny space that has damp, no chance I would dry my clothes in it :ROFLMAO: The lack of common sense is astounding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't she make a big deal about being able to dry clothes outside when they first moved into the house? I'm sure her gran even made her a bag for clothes pegs.
To be fair it was very rainy last week, but Wed and Thu was sunny though. Idk which day she filmed but yeah, it will never be in a damp room

Reactions: 4
It’s been really rainy here for the past few days. Good old English summer lol

Reactions: 2
I live in a area that gets on average 320 days with rain per year and I can manage in the summer to get laundry dry outside in between the wet days. But I don’t store clothes near damp which is counterproductive

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s the thing. She said that every Monday for them is a laundry day. Like previously mentioned here British weather is very temperamental. I also have a garden and use is to dry my laundry. BUT the difference is that I check the weather forecast and will do my laundry on the sunny days. Why only stick to doing in on Monday when it’s rainy that day and not do it let say Tuesday when it’s sunny or any other warm sunny day. So stupid to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here’s the thing. She said that every Monday for them is a laundry day. Like previously mentioned here British weather is very temperamental. I also have a garden and use is to dry my laundry. BUT the difference is that I check the weather forecast and will do my laundry on the sunny days. Why only stick to doing in on Monday when it’s rainy that day and not do it let say Tuesday when it’s sunny or any other warm sunny day. So stupid to me!
Because she pin it down on all her to-do-list, yeah she is an idiot, and between them, they have 3 clothes horses like they tit their pants. I think both of them or rather most influencers do not have the ability to adapt and improvise. We have an indoor clothes drying moment

I changed by bedsheet on last Wed when it was so sunny and nice outside, influencers live on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Today's vid recap (can you tell I'm procrastinating massively today)

- Anna says they finish videos 5-7 days before they go live. So WHY is the quality so tit? Apparently times isn't the issue
- She did her friend's wedding makeup and says "if you want a dewey base and a brownish eye, this is my repertoire"
- Whoever put up the camera and lights in the first sit-down portion must absolutely dislike her.
- Wet clothes in the damp room
- BAAAAABES
- The two go to a posh afternoon tea and we are treated to seeing Mark stuff a Scone into his mouth while half of it falls out again
- Anna has indigestion and everyone has to know
- She tells us about the groundbreaking discovery of makeup-remover oils. "A gua sha moment" Babe, hate to break it to you but that thing really doesn't seem to work on your face
- Shows her "simple" evening skin care routine while piling on product after product. "My morning routine is more elaborate" HOW

That's it. 12 minutes of nothing-y palaver.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s also not like she’s having to fit it in around work or anything … I work f/t andhave a set laundry day but as I’m WFH, I flex that so that I can take advantage if it’s a nice day. I can dry outside more as I’m home and can nip out to hang washing during a break, or can run to grab it if it starts raining. Seems logical to me, rather than dry stuff indoors during the summer. I have to do enough of that during the winter!

Reactions: 14
For damp issues it doesn’t matter if clothes are dried inside. The cause comes from within.

I’m all for people line drying, inside or outside, instead of using the dryer, for the environment. Plus, I think many of Anna’s clothes probably cannot go in the dryer? Although I’m sure the creased T-shirt and biker shorts will do just fine in the dryer.

Reactions: 3
For damp issues it doesn’t matter if clothes are dried inside. The cause comes from within.

I’m all for people line drying, inside or outside, instead of using the dryer, for the environment. Plus, I think many of Anna’s clothes probably cannot go in the dryer? Although I’m sure the creased T-shirt and biker shorts will do just fine in the dryer.
True but it IS counterproductive to have de-humidifier running to dry out a damp spot while putting something wet into the room.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.