The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolled on YT and Lily's new video, posted an hour ago!

She is pregnant, omg wonder how Anna is going to react! now they have to share the pregnant influncer attention!
I would think Anna had known for a long time already.

Reactions: 13
I don't like Anna, but I genuinely believe she would have been excited for Lily. Lily is the way more toxic one who was probably initially rubbing it in Anna's face that she'd been pregnant first, and Lily will be doing everything she can to steal attention from Anna now.

Reactions: 17
OK, sorry if that already has been mentioned...

She is sponsored by cult beauty, right?

In her work with me situation video the unpacking she's done in the kitchen was from cult beauty website I believe? And in today's New Summer Makeup Try On Situation she suddenly jumps in to recommend a product from cult beauty. She surely gets gift cards from them to later mention them?

Ps a friend of mine worked for Kiehl's. They say that Nana is sponsored by them, which I don't know she always disclose? Her cleanser, SPF and Kiehl's body wash all that Nana "absolutely loves" and before that her obsession with Kiehl's Iris Essence... according to my friend Nana, Lily Pepp and Amelia are included in the sponsorship deals but little do they mention it each time.

Anyway, to me cult beauty is another "quiet situation" sponsorships Nana hides. Not to mention her "absolute love" Glossier products. As if any other brand on Earth does not come close to a glossier dewy serum. Sure Nan.
Maybe I'm being cynical, but I thought that the cult beauty foundation was gifted/sponsored too. It seemed like she contradicted herself, when comparing her comments about base make up from Kosas in order to give a positive review.

With the Kosas tinted oil, that got a negative review because she prefers "creamy" formulas. Yet with the cult beauty foundation, she said it wasn't 10/10 because a creamy formula is more time consuming and she usually uses liquid foundation.

With the Kosas concealers, that got a negative review, as basically it seemed there were too many shade choices to choose from. Whereas the Cult beauty foundation got a positive review, even though the shade range is limited, it's diverse because you are expected to mix them together.

I guess, I find her vocab quite limited nowadays, and suddenly being so positive about a brand...like slating Kosas for having too many shades, yet claiming another brand is "diverse" despite it's limited shades because you are expected to purchase more than one and mix it yourself.... it just doesn't seem an honest review anymore.

** Just checked the price of that "There's not a tonne of shades, but it's a very diverse range, it's very well set up for sort of like, mixing two together" foundation. It's 45 pounds, and only has 14 shades, very limited for pale or darker skin tones. So Anna is seriously giving a foundation a positive review, because you can spend 90 pounds on a foundation in the hope it will somewhat match... yet Kosas got a poor review, because it's 28 shades had a small coloured circle on cult beauty's website.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't like Anna, but I genuinely believe she would have been excited for Lily. Lily is the way more toxic one who was probably initially rubbing it in Anna's face that she'd been pregnant first, and Lily will be doing everything she can to steal attention from Anna now.
I thought that after Anna's big pregnancy reveal video Plebbs failed to post her usual weekly video.....to possible take a tad attention from Anna's?
Then, week later or even more than once she again stopped posting her usual boring weekly vlogs..(LP)
I found it so petty from Plebbs part to do childish sulking style no update for attention. I can be wrong though!
But it was striking how suddenly LP stopped weekly posting right after Nana's announcement.

Reactions: 6
The Missoma ad would’ve made a lot more sense in a fashion video or even a vlog. I almost clicked off as I was just watching to see new beauty stuff. Also thought it was so shoddy to have the camera focusing in and out on the jewellery when it’s a paid for ad! Surely that’s the kind of thing Mark could be behind the camera looking out for…

Reactions: 4
1624229684668.png

I have a feeling Mark isn't pleased with Lily's pregnancy, stealing their thunder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine if the boys hate each other, because everyone knows you will automatically be besties because your mum’s are besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I
OK, sorry if that already has been mentioned...

She is sponsored by cult beauty, right?

In her work with me situation video the unpacking she's done in the kitchen was from cult beauty website I believe? And in today's New Summer Makeup Try On Situation she suddenly jumps in to recommend a product from cult beauty. She surely gets gift cards from them to later mention them?

Ps a friend of mine worked for Kiehl's. They say that Nana is sponsored by them, which I don't know she always disclose? Her cleanser, SPF and Kiehl's body wash all that Nana "absolutely loves" and before that her obsession with Kiehl's Iris Essence... according to my friend Nana, Lily Pepp and Amelia are included in the sponsorship deals but little do they mention it each time.

Anyway, to me cult beauty is another "quiet situation" sponsorships Nana hides. Not to mention her "absolute love" Glossier products. As if any other brand on Earth does not come close to a glossier dewy serum. Sure Nan.
I don’t know about the other brands, but I’ve always known Anna has been sponsored by Kiehl’s for years. I believe she does always mention that?

Reactions: 7
It is nice it is the ‘oh they will be besties’ assumption that got me on a rant.

Reactions: 6
It is nice it is the ‘oh they will be besties’ assumption that got me on a rant.
The stans are absolutely insane. Do they listen to themselves? :sick: I recently read a comment in which someone called Mark "so pure" because he smiled at Anna???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
New video: Planning my outfits for the week.
Erm... For what exactly???? Daily trip to your garden to giggle with Mark and do duck all??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Erm... For what exactly???? Daily trip to your garden to giggle with Mark and do duck all??
She's realllllyyyy scraping the barrel at this point, isn't she? I'm back at the office 2 days a week now, and I occasionally plan my outfits for those days - and by plan, I mean I have a rough idea in my head of what I might wear the next day.

The thought of planning outfits for the whole week is truly ridiculous to me. What if it rains when it wasn't supposed to? What if you wake up super bloated? So much can change day-to-day, there's just no way I'd stick to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
RE: scraping the barrel. Her content has always been very repetitive. It's more in our face now she's is doing a whole year's worth content in just a month. Anna needs to watch her content back to back to see how boring she's become. But she will never review her work in this way.

Reactions: 18
This outfit planning reminds me of my 13-year-old vain self, when I would literally spend all my afternoons planning what I’d wear to school the next day to try and impress an older boy. Obsessive and immature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is so deeply sad. Imagine putting in the effort to make a video and plan the outfits knowing full well you’ll never actually wear them because you do duck all and wear the same Beige Mellow cult member / part time nun waiting at a bus stop outfit every day.
And like someone already said: what if it rains, what if x y z happens. And now that I work at home most days, like everyone, I generally wear the same outfit and it might change depending on the day. I go to work 1-2x a week and I decide what I’m going to wear on the day as well. I’ve always done that because sometimes I just feel like wearing a dress or jeans and a T and that depends on how I feel each day.
I’m sorry, but what a sad existence she’s retired herself into

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is so deeply sad. Imagine putting in the effort to make a video and plan the outfits knowing full well you’ll never actually wear them because you do duck all and wear the same Beige Mellow cult member / part time nun waiting at a bus stop outfit every day.
And like someone already said: what if it rains, what if x y z happens. And now that I work at home most days, like everyone, I generally wear the same outfit and it might change depending on the day. I go to work 1-2x a week and I decide what I’m going to wear on the day as well. I’ve always done that because sometimes I just feel like wearing a dress or jeans and a T and that depends on how I feel each day.
I’m sorry, but what a sad existence she’s retired herself into
Plus, she has no where to go. I think is the boss babe persona that all influencers are doing, wake up at 6, yoga, skin care routine, make up, put on a big girl suit and do duck all to feel important and have a sense of structure. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Planning meals for the week, sure. But planning outfits? Jeez that is so sad - wish I had that much time on my hands 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Planning meals for the week, sure. But planning outfits? Jeez that is so sad - wish I had that much time on my hands 🙄
If she has a spewy baby, she’ll have a total freak out, and won’t be able to handle forced outfit changes 3 times a day! I have a spewy 6 month old and I’m only just now getting through the day wearing the same tshirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.