The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO GOOD! Smack a giggle at the end and you're spot on!
Side note: You have such a lovely voice!
Aw bless that's so cute, i think it's cause i was trying to up the middle class to be more anna-esq haha. so annoyed i didn't add the giggle! I actually felt quite mean doing it .... and pointing out she looked like shrek.... but it's just observational ..... i mean, I think my face resembles Gollum quite a lot... not plucking gollum out the air as a random insult, but because i literally look like andy serkiss being gollum ... it's just a fact.... just like how Anna sometimes looks like Shrek lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aw bless that's so cute, i think it's cause i was trying to up the middle class to be more anna-esq haha. so annoyed i didn't add the giggle! I actually felt quite mean doing it .... and pointing out she looked like shrek.... but it's just observational ..... i mean, I think my face resembles Gollum quite a lot... not plucking gollum out the air as a random insult, but because i literally look like andy serkiss being gollum ... it's just a fact.... just like how Anna sometimes looks like Shrek lol
After a year of a global pandemic, us normals ALL look like Gollum! My hair is stringy AF 😂 You’re in fine company.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you do a Lily Pebbles though she doesn’t annoyed me that much with her speaking lol

Why’s she sticking a teeny bit of tongue out in her photos??
High fashion haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
OMG. The Shrek resemblance is uncanny! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! I said this a few threads back. Glad I'm not going mental!

I know 100% which one I'd rather hang out with!
Oops sorry, hadn’t realised someone had already made the comparison! Glad it’s not just me who sees it though 😂

Reactions: 3
Random Thoughts:

- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.

This. Is. Uncanny. I really did think you were her! Your voice sounds so very similar (please don't be insulted :LOL: ). Or am I missing something here and there's a filter on the voice? I'm just kinda blown away. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oops sorry, hadn’t realised someone had already made the comparison! Glad it’s not just me who sees it though 😂
No Ryan Gosling? She is going to bring you to court you know. Mark Newton, the main actor of Rotten Meat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Random Thoughts:

You are SO GOOD! Please do more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random Thoughts:

🤣🤣🤣 This is incredible 👏

Reactions: 11
This. Is. Uncanny. I really did think you were her! Your voice sounds so very similar (please don't be insulted :LOL: ). Or am I missing something here and there's a filter on the voice? I'm just kinda blown away. 😱
Im actually a little bit northern (I say little bit because it's actually my parents who are from Newcastle and I've always grown up down south but still have a wee Geordie twang) but I just recently became obsessed with how formulaic Anna's speech is ...the exciting life that I lead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Random Thoughts:

Wow this is gold, hahahaha. Tattlers are the real deal. You deserve a good swipe up / ad gift / pr from Tattle :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im actually a little bit northern (I say little bit because it's actually my parents who are from Newcastle and I've always grown up down south but still have a wee Geordie twang) but I just recently became obsessed with how formulaic Anna's speech is ...the exciting life that I lead 😂
I'm obsessed with the fact you're obsessed with it. Please do more 🙏

Reactions: 8
Just watched a bit of today's Daily Snoozefest, and now all I can do is listen to the way she speaks thanks to @Omegawild !!

Actually Anna's content is so mind crushingly dull that her intonation is the only entertaining thing worth tuning in for ...

Am I the only one who can't wait till the end of this month long torture edit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched a bit of today's Daily Snoozefest, and now all I can do is listen to the way she speaks thanks to @Omegawild !!

Actually Anna's content is so mind crushingly dull that her intonation is the only entertaining thing worth tuning in for ...

Am I the only one who can't wait till the end of this month long torture edit ?
Her little JL gifted chair at the hallway. When I saw that, my picky toe just hurts because I know, I will hit my pinky toe...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.