The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Gleam has to say about this. Part of me thinks they encourage spouses to weasel their way in so that they attract more opportunities for the talent.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what Gleam has to say about this. Part of me thinks they encourage spouses to weasel their way in so that they attract more opportunities for the talent.
I'm sure you're right. Their job is to get her brand deals and they can appeal to more demographics with both of them in the videos.

It does make me weirdly angry to see accomplished, professional women like Anna (don't laugh, Anna's work may be increasingly sloppy but she has managed to make her crappy makeup video hobby into a lucrative career) have their husbands take credit for/take over their channels. I wouldn't care if he worked with her if she didn't give him so much credit for her success :)rolleyes:) and he wasn't just barging on screen without waiting to be invited. It's starting to feel like he's being disrespectful to her in front of us, a bit like when one of your mates has a crap boyfriend who's rude to her in front of you but she won't hear a word about it. I'm overly invested in this, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sure you're right. Their job is to get her brand deals and they can appeal to more demographics with both of them in the videos.

It does make me weirdly angry to see accomplished, professional women like Anna (don't laugh, Anna's work may be increasingly sloppy but she has managed to make her crappy makeup video hobby into a lucrative career) have their husbands take credit for/take over their channels. I wouldn't care if he worked with her if she didn't give him so much credit for her success :)rolleyes:) and he wasn't just barging on screen without waiting to be invited. It's starting to feel like he's being disrespectful to her in front of us, a bit like when one of your mates has a crap boyfriend who's rude to her in front of you but she won't hear a word about it. I'm overly invested in this, I know.
I agree. She has ‘worked hard’ within her industry and built up her audience - whatever our thoughts on her hard work are!

I think him coming in once he’s seen how successful she is (aka buying a $1m house which would’ve been on the cards for a very long time) is pretty distasteful. I can’t see who Mark would appeal to though? He’s not cool street fashion, and he’s not a full on twitcher/hiker either? Would much of Anna’s audience or their partners follow him? I don’t think my husband follows any ‘influencers’ on YT or IG, so I don’t know what niche they’re looking for. Maybe SAHD if Anna does return to work?

I do think the pandemic has exposed some ‘creatives’ for what they really are, which is salespeople! It’s interesting though with even mark working for her and a captive audience with WFH, leisure wear and organising, she’s still not cracked the 500k on YT!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Allana Davison's guy works with her, right? I don't watch a lot of her videos, but I think they work together. And yet you never see Dejan 'insert' himself into her videos. Sure, you might see him in the background, or he might say 'hi', but that's it. That's how Mark should be. I haven't made it through an Anna video in a while, but when I have watched I've noticed that Mark frequently walks into the room when she's filming. He wants to be front and centre. If you ever read the comments on Anna's videos there's always a few that fawn all over Mark - they say things like 'relationship goals' or 'you guys are perfect' or like yesterday that they wish they had a Mark of their own. They even request Mark videos (I always give these comments a thumbs down, lol). We know everything is calculated with Anna and so I wouldn't be surprised if 'Mark accidentally walking into the room again' isn't accidental at all. I get the impression that some of the women who comment on Anna's videos get a thrill every time they see Mark (seriously, read the comments). Everybody else (Rich, Mike De Force etc. manage to stay out of the rooms their wives are filming in, but oh no, Mark just has to be there in the background washing his hands or whatever it is he needs to do to get on camera).

Anna thinks she won a prize when she met Mark - she truly seems to believe that he is hot stuff - and now Mark believes it too. I think Mark is the one who reads through the comments on Anna's YouTube videos -hence the increased deletion of comments lately- and I can imagine him saying to her 'babe, they want more of me.' Like I said yesterday, they are giving the people what they want. There are people out there who want to see more of Mark and these 'relationship goals.' I don't think this guy is fading into the background any time soon!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This girl really needs to up her quality / get another editor - in the first minute of the new video she says we’re more than halfway through the year. SORRY WHAT??? Can she not count??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Allana Davison's guy works with her, right? I don't watch a lot of her videos, but I think they work together. And yet you never see Dejan 'insert' himself into her videos. Sure, you might see him in the background, or he might say 'hi', but that's it. That's how Mark should be. I haven't made it through an Anna video in a while, but when I have watched I've noticed that Mark frequently walks into the room when she's filming. He wants to be front and centre. If you ever read the comments on Anna's videos there's always a few that fawn all over Mark - they say things like 'relationship goals' or 'you guys are perfect' or like yesterday that they wish they had a Mark of their own. They even request Mark videos (I always give these comments a thumbs down, lol). We know everything is calculated with Anna and so I wouldn't be surprised if 'Mark accidentally walking into the room again' isn't accidental at all. I get the impression that some of the women who comment on Anna's videos get a thrill every time they see Mark (seriously, read the comments). Everybody else (Rich, Mike De Force etc. manage to stay out of the rooms their wives are filming in, but oh no, Mark just has to be there in the background washing his hands or whatever it is he needs to do to get on camera).

Anna thinks she won a prize when she met Mark - she truly seems to believe that he is hot stuff - and now Mark believes it too. I think Mark is the one who reads through the comments on Anna's YouTube videos -hence the increased deletion of comments lately- and I can imagine him saying to her 'babe, they want more of me.' Like I said yesterday, they are giving the people what they want. There are people out there who want to see more of Mark and these 'relationship goals.' I don't think this guy is fading into the background any time soon!
I’m off to read these bizarre mark loving comments! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl really needs to up her quality / get another editor - in the first minute of the new video she says we’re more than halfway through the year. SORRY WHAT??? Can she not count??
She probably mixed up her dates because all her videos are prerecorded. This video was probably supposed to go live later in the month because she says "if you like this makeup look (lol) I will link the video, you would have already seen it" There is no link for that video, which is no surprise as the video hasn't been uploaded yet.
God they are such a mess. Trying to make it look like they're filming the whole of June when in realiy half of the vids have been recorded in May.
And then her dim subscribers will praise her for working hard while pregnant 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m off to read these bizarre mark loving comments! 🤢
This is just a selection from yesterday. Yes, just a selection - there are more! In addition to these, one woman seems to have been mesmerised by the sight of Mark making his breakfast, while another has asked Anna for a video on energy and motivation (actual lol!) What are these people on?!

11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png

15.png
16.png

ETA: In the past I always used to see comments speaking out against having more Mark under comments like these, but strangely that doesn't seem to be happening any more - every comment on her videos is 100% positive these days. I guess everything else is deleted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This is just a selection from yesterday. Yes, just a selection - there are more! In addition to these, one woman seems to have been mesmerised by the sight of Mark making his breakfast, while another has asked Anna for a video on energy and motivation (actual lol!) What are these people on?!

View attachment 599722View attachment 599723View attachment 599724View attachment 599725

View attachment 599727View attachment 599728
Wow, even Zoe's bf- Alfie is more bearable than Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I appreciate that lockdown meant we were spending a lot of time with our partners but since restrictions have lifted, has Anna seen any friends? She has seen people with Mark but no girly dinners or anything like that. Can they do anything separately or are they joined at the hip? My boyfriend and I have friends as a couple but also our own friendship groups... it feels like Anna is really lacking in that and even seeing Lily now is an opportunity for the "lads" (gag) to also catch up. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I just feel like she needs some non-Mark time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I appreciate that lockdown meant we were spending a lot of time with our partners but since restrictions have lifted, has Anna seen any friends? She has seen people with Mark but no girly dinners or anything like that. Can they do anything separately or are they joint at the hip? My boyfriend and I have friends as a couple but also our own friendship groups... it feels like Anna is really lacking in that and even seeing Lily now is an opportunity for the "lads" (gag) to also catch up. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I just feel like she needs some non-Mark time.
I feel like we all need some non-Mark time!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 599722View attachment 599723View attachment 599724View attachment 599725

View attachment 599727View attachment 599728

ETA: In the past I always used to see comments speaking out against having more Mark under comments like these, but strangely that doesn't seem to be happening any more - every comment on her videos is 100% positive these days. I guess everything else is deleted.
Are these people insane? Wanting to hear ‘Mark’s experience and advice on getting pregnant’? 🤢🤮

Also, the person who wants Mark’s tips on gardening with no outside space HAS to be trolling. That really can’t be a serious request. I mean, I know you can garden indoors but since when is Mark any kind of expert?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What’s he gonna say though? get your wife some tissues after sex in case she cries
God knows. I now have this really unpleasant vision of Mark being like the male version of the pregnant woman in The Office Christmas special, sitting there going into way, way too much detail about positions whilst everyone feels increasingly uncomfortable. Or he’ll have treated it like the vlogging - he shows up late, gets way too involved where he’s really not needed, takes a few bad pictures and doesn’t really seem to know what he should be doing.

Being fair, I can see that it would be good for some known, male vloggers to talk openly about their experience of their partner’s pregnancy and impending fatherhood and so on. But not Mark - please God, not Mark.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i was just coming here to compare Anna to Allana... i actually think that she is trying to 'be' Allana who just did her Everyday May.... they are just simply incomparable, Anna will never reach Allana's level of high quality, engaging, transparent content, not to mention Allana's partner being genuinely talented on the editing front!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.