The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think her typos aren’t a product of laziness, but actually because she legit can’t spell / has awful grammar.

I’m a stickler for grammar and I get that some people struggle with it for various reasons but for a grown woman like Anna with no learning difficulties (that she’s ever mentioned), I just don’t think there’s any excuse.

Sorry, the ‘they’ll’ in this post from just now has me really triggered. I would DM her but she’s never once opened one I’ve sent 🥲
I have to comment on the “they’ll” every time because, honestly, I just don’t understand how she gets this wrong. I can just about understand that in her accent they sound vaguely similar, but how does she make that clanging error in writing EVERY SINGLE TIME?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She also keeps saying "should of" instead of "should have" and I know it's petty of me but I see this typo so often and it drives me up the wall. It doesn't even make sense! Can only imagine the state her book was in before someone proof-read it. 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 44
She also keeps saying "should of" instead of "should have" and I know it's petty of me but I see this typo so often and it drives me up the wall. It doesn't even make sense! Can only imagine the state her book was in before someone proof-read it. 😅
She’s awful with bought vs brought as well. Don’t think I’ve ever heard her say or type brought, it’s always bought.

Tbf I see A LOT of people get this wrong, particularly in the UK. (I’m English but live in America and have never seen anyone get it wrong here)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s awful with bought vs brought as well. Don’t think I’ve ever heard her say or type brought, it’s always bought.

Tbf I see A LOT of people get this wrong, particularly in the UK. (I’m English but live in America and have never seen anyone get it wrong here)
Maybe it isn’t drummed into children anymore or they’re not corrected! Good lord!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s taught at the primary school I work at, thank goodness!

Reactions: 7
OK, I'm watching the vlog, even though I stopped watching her videos years ago because they've all become same to me and bore me to tears. I am just curios wtf they do all day, so here it is:

1. Mark is in shot ofc, shouting over Anna so I can't even hear her. No one wants you here Mark, stop seeking attention. He looks hideous to boot.
2. They have two breakfasts every day before they even start their "work"...
3. Montage of Mark taking low quality pics
4. Anna does yoga
5. Anna calls all of the above a "quite productive morning"
6. Hello Fresh plug
7. As Anna is going through her night routine Mark comes in the bedroom, hears her talking to the camera and quickly rushes to the bathroom on the pretense to wash his hands, but actually to stick his repulsive face in the camera
8. She is currently reading 3 pregnancy/baby books and hasn't finished a single one because she falls asleep after reading 3 pages...

So that's it. For the whole day of work, two people manages to take a few crappy snaps between the two of them.

ETA: What kind of fuckery is this? Her phone says 20:28, wasn't she supposed to be filming this in the morning?View attachment 598565
She had a productive and busy day because she had a call with her architect, that is not work hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@jaymie Excuse you, that was not a call but a meeting so of course it counts as work, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with her actual work.

Imagine putting "talking to my plumber during my work hours" in your monthly work report. Raise and promotion guaranteed!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, it’s baffling what they describe as productive. Shower done, makeup done, workout done, looking at a car, done, architect call, done. I mean, that is your private tit that we all do outside our regular working hours? But what am I expecting from someone who puts “lunch” on a to-do list.
Also, she’s really overdoing it now with another of her qUirKy sPeaKiNG tics. Rhetorical question, answer. Rhetorical question, answer. Rhetorical question, answer.

“Like, did Mawk and I watch the birds for an hour yesterday? Yes. Did we get any work done? No. *giggle* Do we feel guilty about it? No. *giggle* Are we here for the second pair of binoculars? Yes. Am I just being an annoying tit head who tries to come across as quirky by using annoying language? Yes!”

• Haha
Reactions: 62
576FAE88-36ED-447D-B30A-2D52A6D0F906.jpeg

lmao she was doing her filming at their bathroom and Mark conveniently walked in to wash his hand. Wtf wash it somewhere. I think he is somewhat an insecure loser

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
it really seems like they have established a clan
It’s a cult, I tell you. In a few months you’ll see Mark walking through Brighton, followed by a line of women all identically dressed in porridge-coloured shifts and black Birkenstocks (with socks, obvs). Listen closely and you’ll hear them all mumbling the daily prayer ... ‘It’s a Mark moment, we are here for it, swipe up for links. It’s a Mark moment, we are here for it ...’

• Haha
Reactions: 72
View attachment 598842
lmao she was doing her filming at their bathroom and Mark conveniently walked in to wash his hand. Wtf wash it somewhere. I think he is somewhat an insecure loser
Mark gives me strong vibes of someone who never had a girl look at him before he met Anna and now he thinks he's hot tit

• Haha
Reactions: 53
He’s so controlling, like you’ll see what she was doing when you edit it!!! You don’t need to wash your hands in that bathroom (you’ve got a kitchen at the minimum) stupid man

Reactions: 18
He’s so controlling, like you’ll see what she was doing when you edit it!!! You don’t need to wash your hands in that bathroom (you’ve got a kitchen at the minimum) stupid man
Haha going to hijack my husband’s zoom tomorrow because I need to prove my existence.

maybe he is that kind of weirdo that doesn’t allow people to wash their hand in the kitchen sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I get you. I guess I would just focus on the bigger issues of her content than just some writing errors 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree that there are plenty of other issues to focus on. But the fact that she lets such glaring errors go through is a sign that she doesn’t take her work seriously, and that, to me, is a big issue. One absolutely should triple check anything that will be seen by thousands of people and have your real name on it, and yes, it can be difficult to check one’s own work, but that is what Mark is for. (Regarding the “they’ll” vs. “they’re” error, that’s clearly a typo she overlooked. Nobody makes that mistake when speaking.)

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or has almost every influencer's content completely tanked over the past one and a half years? Even before corona I've found myself really underwhelmed and frustrated with what people have been putting out, bar a few exceptions. It's like everyone collectively decided to drop their "I'm doing this for youuuu, you're my friends"-facade and has just been schilling absolutely everything they were offered and put out consistently lazy, obviously sloppy content. Quality has gone to tit, content itself has gone to tit, quantity seems to have become more important than quality. I'm still kind of puzzled what happened for them fall off so massively all at once.
One thing I've noticed that influencers seem to lose touch with reality once they move into their huge houses, I've seen it with Lily, Anna and Jamie Genevieve. It's SO WEIRD. None of them seems to be aware of it either, considering how non-responsive they are to criticism and the deleting comments that are not completely arse-kissing.

I thought maybe my standards have become too high but I know a lot of people think the same considering this page and comments on IG and YT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.