The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Anna for reminding me that us fair skinned brunettes can’t wear porridge coloured clothes no matter how trendy it is combined with black etc.

I needed to be more considered in what clothes I bought and come across that whole idea of colour seasons, I came out as a soft autumn and when I looked at the colours I was surprised at how much they were colours of clothes and make up I was drawn to and bought anyway. Im not promoting this principle as each to their own, just there’s a lot to be said for not just wearing styles of clothes that suit but also colours
Clearly that's her USP, showing people what NOT to wear by wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Starting to think her typos aren’t a product of laziness, but actually because she legit can’t spell / has awful grammar.

I’m a stickler for grammar and I get that some people struggle with it for various reasons but for a grown woman like Anna with no learning difficulties (that she’s ever mentioned), I just don’t think there’s any excuse.

Sorry, the ‘they’ll’ in this post from just now has me really triggered. I would DM her but she’s never once opened one I’ve sent 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Starting to think her typos aren’t a product of laziness, but actually because she legit can’t spell / has awful grammar.

I’m a stickler for grammar and I get that some people struggle with it for various reasons but for a grown woman like Anna with no learning difficulties (that she’s ever mentioned), I just don’t think there’s any excuse.

Sorry, the ‘they’ll’ in this post from just now has me really triggered. I would DM her but she’s never once opened one I’ve sent 🥲
I don’t know, I mean we aren’t robots it’s simply human error and it happens to all of us. In terms of grammar you don’t need a disability to just be crap at it. You can probably see from my comments I’m someone who just struggles with grammar so let’s not be so picky aye?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Surely in her line of work, you double or triple check before posting!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely in her line of work, you double or triple check before posting!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I work in content creating for a music company and missed typos all the time. Sometimes you just need another set of eyes of things and with something as informal as an Instagram story I doubt it’s that serious.

Reactions: 1
two years ago I would have LOVED her June videos and would have watched very day. Now? Absolutely not. My time is better spent than watching crappy produced content and listening to utter drivel.
Sad how she used to be such a good hang.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know, I mean we aren’t robots it’s simply human error and it happens to all of us. In terms of grammar you don’t need a disability to just be crap at it. You can probably see from my comments I’m someone who just struggles with grammar so let’s not be so picky aye?
But in a forum content making mistakes is fine.

I think given Anna’s work requires her to produce ‘content’ in terms of both photos and text, it’s okay to be a bit critical of her lack of proof-reading. If someone is making money for their IG stories and affiliate links, yes, I expect them to spell correctly in those same stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But in a forum content making mistakes is fine.

I think given Anna’s work requires her to produce ‘content’ in terms of both photos and text, it’s okay to be a bit critical of her lack of proof-reading.
Yeah, I get you. I guess I would just focus on the bigger issues of her content than just some writing errors 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I work in content creating for a music company and missed typos all the time. Sometimes you just need another set of eyes of things and with something as informal as an Instagram story I doubt it’s that serious.
Maybe it’s because I work in a school where it’s vitally important so I proof read everything. We’re all different I guess.

Reactions: 7
She literally has another set of eyes: she employs her husband to check stuff like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Maybe it’s because I work in a school where it’s vitally important so I proof read everything. We’re all different I guess.
I guess if you’re bothered by it and it effects your view of her content then I get it. I just think if it’s just something you’re trying to find to complain about then it’s annoying.

Reactions: 1

I'm with you, also 'a June'.

I make errors on this forum, because well it's not my job and often don't proofread what I type. But I work in marketing and attention to detail, in my industry is a big deal. The one off spelling error on an Instagram story might not be a big deal and we all make errors here and there, but if someone kept doing it I would have to bring them up on it and it just wouldn't be acceptable. You are being paid to produce content and for Anna it's her job. It looks unprofessional to me. Would anyone want to walk into a shop to buy a product with a massive spelling error across the packaging, or if you visited a website how seriously would you take it if there were spelling mistakes all over it? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I guess if you’re bothered by it and it effects your view of her content then I get it. I just think if it’s just something you’re trying to find to complain about then it’s annoying.
I'm already annoyed at her (like many of us) because of her 1000s of 'ad breaks' and lazy content as of late. But yes, for me the typos are incredibly distracting and just amplify my grievances with her because I find it very unprofessional and lazy.

If she's unsure about the spelling of a word or correct grammar, Google it. There's no excuse in my opinion, especially for someone who makes a VERY good living creating content which includes blog posts and newsletters. And while I get human error exists and auto-correct can be an issue, I absolutely expect it to be typo free most of the time

Reactions: 33
I'm with you, also 'a June'.

I make errors on this forum, because well it's not my job and often don't proofread what I type. But I work in marketing and attention to detail, in my industry is a big deal. The one off spelling error on an Instagram story might not be a big deal and we all make errors here and there, but if someone kept doing it I would have to bring them up on it and it just wouldn't be acceptable. You are being paid to produce content and for Anna it's her job. It looks unprofessional to me. Would anyone want to walk into a shop to buy a product with a massive spelling error across the packaging, or if you visited a website how seriously would you take it if there were spelling mistakes all over it? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah you’re right 100%, as a one off every so often it shouldn’t be a big deal but I guess if it’s too regular it shows lack of effort being put into a job. From that angle I 100% understand the frustration. I don’t personally follow her regularly so I don’t see how often stuff like this happens.

I'm already annoyed at her (like many of us) because of her 1000s of 'ad breaks' and lazy content as of late. But yes, for me the typos are incredibly distracting and just amplify my grievances with her because I find it very unprofessional and lazy.

If she's unsure about the spelling of a word or correct grammar, Google it. There's no excuse in my opinion, especially for someone who makes a VERY good living creating content which includes blog posts and newsletters. And while I get human error exists and auto-correct can be an issue, I absolutely expect it to be typo free most of the time
Yeah I understand that.

Reactions: 5
One minute into the new video and she's brought up the small breakfast - workout - bigger breakfast routine AGAIN. This is legit the fourth time I've heard her mention this. Good god, we've got a month of this. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK, I'm watching the vlog, even though I stopped watching her videos years ago because they've all become same to me and bore me to tears. I am just curios wtf they do all day, so here it is:

1. Mark is in shot ofc, shouting over Anna so I can't even hear her. No one wants you here Mark, stop seeking attention. He looks hideous to boot.
2. They have two breakfasts every day before they even start their "work"...
3. Montage of Mark taking low quality pics
4. Anna does yoga
5. Anna calls all of the above a "quite productive morning"
6. Hello Fresh plug
7. As Anna is going through her night routine Mark comes in the bedroom, hears her talking to the camera and quickly rushes to the bathroom on the pretense to wash his hands, but actually to stick his repulsive face in the camera
8. She is currently reading 3 pregnancy/baby books and hasn't finished a single one because she falls asleep after reading 3 pages...

So that's it. For the whole day of work, two people manages to take a few crappy snaps between the two of them.

ETA: What kind of fuckery is this? Her phone says 20:28, wasn't she supposed to be filming this in the morning?
Screenshot_2021-06-01-11-02-22-576_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.