The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. But I think it’s mostly a problem with full-time influencers. I follow some people that have a day-job and social media just seems to be a hobby with occasional ads but they seem genuine about it. It’s not all about making their followers consume tit. Or at least they’re much better at concealing it 😂

It’s also much nicer following people you know go to work just like yourself and when they say they’re exhausted, you don’t have to roll your eyes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has Anna said WHY she's doing the June edit? I mean, it's obvious to us, but has she given an actual reason?

It's pretty smart tbh to get as much money in a small amount of time as possible. It's like vlogmas. Make a big deal about this huge effort you're going to to vlog every single day, so your dumb audience think you're doing them a favour. When in reality a majority of the content is the most boring low effort drivel ever, because you're producing so much you trick people that you're doing them a favour. THEN, because of the amount of content, you can shove so many ADs in there without it being obvious. If she did 4 videos a month, and made all of them ads, people would notice and complain. If she creates 30 low quality videos a month, with 4 ads, no one will notice and you'd probably get away with double that. Buy a few lipsticks and beauty products you haven't tried yet to make sure a two minute "review" of them makes each day seem different and bingo! Raking the money in.

While this is pretty common, and most influences do this at christmas, it still lowers the total value of actual content put out by her. It'll just be nothing-y vlogs and ads. None of the actual content you'd subscribe for.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Geez... I just watched the first 20 seconds of the so called vlog and you can barely hear Ana since Mawwwk is clearing up in the background...
Another failed opportunity to make amends.

Reactions: 9
I just put on her first every day June video for background noise because I hate myself and I literally found myself shouting at Mark to get the duck out of the shot.

Obviously Anna sees something special in him but wtf is it and why are so many of her followers keen for more Mark? Are they really that starved for mediocre white men in their lives??? Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If we have to listen to 29 more days of everything being a “number” or “this number”...OH MY WORD I WILL GO INSANE.

A “time lapse number”! NO. GTFO ANNA.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she’s used “they’ll” on more than one occasion, hasn’t she? Shudder.
She definitely has. It's not a typo, she just thinks it's they'll be because that's how it sounds when she says it. It's a fairly common grammatical error for people who don't care so much about grammar or didn't practice enough. Similar to mixing up their/they're/there, to/too, your/you're etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or has almost every influencer's content completely tanked over the past one and a half years? Even before corona I've found myself really underwhelmed and frustrated with what people have been putting out, bar a few exceptions. It's like everyone collectively decided to drop their "I'm doing this for youuuu, you're my friends"-facade and has just been schilling absolutely everything they were offered and put out consistently lazy, obviously sloppy content. Quality has gone to tit, content itself has gone to tit, quantity seems to have become more important than quality. I'm still kind of puzzled what happened for them fall off so massively all at once.
One thing I've noticed that influencers seem to lose touch with reality once they move into their huge houses, I've seen it with Lily, Anna and Jamie Genevieve. It's SO WEIRD. None of them seems to be aware of it either, considering how non-responsive they are to criticism and the deleting comments that are not completely arse-kissing.

I thought maybe my standards have become too high but I know a lot of people think the same considering this page and comments on IG and YT.
This can't be a coincidence. I wonder if it's just a sea change of the whole "influencer" game reaching maturity and becoming increasingly monetized. We're well past the wild west period of the OG fashion bloggers who did it as a hobby. The landscape is more crowded, scrutinized, and competitive, and therefore more difficult to see a meteoric rise like some of those bigger, well-established names who got in on the ground floor. Now that "influencer" is an actual career (kill me), shilling products and posting ADs is the job, at least if you want to eat and have a roof over your head. COVID just exacerbated that. I also think the decline in quality over the past year is a microcosm of how we as a society have felt-- burned out, unmotivated, and focused on simply surviving.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Geez... I just watched the first 20 seconds of the so called vlog and you can barely hear Ana since Mawwwk is clearing up in the background...
Another failed opportunity to make amends.
Yes I noticed that and the bit where you can hear the shower running in the background when she’s talking to the camera…that seems so sloppy/unprofessional to me. I mean you have all day, can you not wait until His Lordship has finished?!

Reactions: 20
She definitely has. It's not a typo, she just thinks it's they'll be because that's how it sounds when she says it. It's a fairly common grammatical error for people who don't care so much about grammar or didn't practice enough. Similar to mixing up their/they're/there, to/too, your/you're etc.
Oops! I stand corrected. I had no idea people mixed up “they’ll” and “they’re”. In any case, she is still quite sloppy and lacks attention to detail. Also, she supposedly reads a lot and that tends to be how one can eventually correct one’s grammatical fails. It seems it’s not doing much in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t read a lot, she just deludes herself that she does. Kind of like she does with “being productive”.

(It’s too hot and I’m having a catty moment. Miaow.)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s just a gross attention seeker, wanted a slice of the influencer pie for ages, now thinks he is some sort of internet star. 🤢🤮
The comments from Anna's loser fans requesting Mark gardening videos and wishing they had a 'Mark of their own' coupled with the fact that Anna thinks the sun shines out of his bony ass have made Mark's ego explode. His frequent appearances in her videos now are, in his mind, just giving the people what they want (actual vom) - and you can bet Anna is encouraging of a 'Mark moment,' and indeed an ever increasing 'Mark situation.' :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In today's video, Anna mentions that they've had the chocolate for over a week, and in yesterday's video she mentions the chocolate. So how many weeks old are these videos? 🤔 I bet they've spent the past month (with Anna could be 2!) pre filming so really it's not all that hard to do between the pair of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The comments from Anna's loser fans requesting Mark gardening videos and wishing they had a 'Mark of their own' coupled with the fact that Anna thinks the sun shines out of his bony ass have made Mark's ego explode. His frequent appearances in her videos now are, in his mind, just giving the people what they want (actual vom) - and you can bet Anna is encouraging of a 'Mark moment,' and indeed an ever increasing 'Mark situation.' :sick:
Truer words have never been spoken. I don’t mind the odd wave or nod to camera now and then and even a hello but this all just feels so fake. Feels like he’s been engineered in from the beginning, like it was a plan to get him more involved. There will be a Mark Edit I’m sure of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Newish poster on this thread 👋
I can't believe I used to like Mark back in the day 🙈
His reluctance to appear was quite endearing and I liked the way he had a job.
But now. Wtf. He is verging on creepy and wierd. Amazing how once the ick sets in you cannot unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Truer words have never been spoken. I don’t mind the odd wave or nod to camera now and then and even a hello but this all just feels so fake. Feels like he’s been engineered in from the beginning, like it was a plan to get him more involved. There will be a Mark Edit I’m sure of it!
There is already a Mark Edit, where Mark recommends all his fav clothes lol.

Mark always reminds me of a scarecrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe the big announcement is his channel starting in July and they’re gonna swap roles so Anna can just take time off when and if she needs to

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.