The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying that Mark was spendy at Kiehl's when almost certainly she is (still) on their influencer list and they send her gift cards?

She gave then a nice little advertisement too. Showing the usual products, samples and even the carrier bag. This girl just is so disingenuous. smh

Reactions: 39
Why is she saying that Mark was spendy at Kiehl's when almost certainly she is (still) on their influencer list and they send her gift cards?

She gave then a nice little advertisement too. Showing the usual products, samples and even the carrier bag. This girl just is so disingenuous. smh
Oh she's definitely sponsored by Kiehl's. I bet they will refund her any money she's spent. Add "spendy" to the Anna phrase book.

Reactions: 19
Looks like Kiehl's send her £100 voucher lmao.

Guys, Mark is spendyyy giggle-giggle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

has anyone called her out on this tit? I can’t be bothered to watch her content anymore

I remember perfectly she went to COACHELLA with Kiehls on a PR / AD gift Trip a few years ago and "works" with them regularly
Not sure why , but my brain stores a lot of useless stuff....
Nanna! well tried...

• Wow
I remember perfectly she went to COACHELLA with Kiehls on a PR / AD gift Trip a few years ago and "works" with them regularly
Not sure why , but my brain stores a lot of useless stuff....
Nanna! well tried...
My brain works the same way. I remember the katjella trip as well. It was without Lily, who was not invited, and surprisingly enough Lily has never been into Kiehl’s as much as Anna. Not sure why that is…

Anyway, I just went to YouTube to look up the video, only to find my own comments once again. I was a pretty consistent commenter, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so full of tit. At least Mark seem to be.. his real self:p nothing special, but at least he doesn't lie through his teeth in every video like his shrek wife.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how they can live like that with a baby on the way..and how they can focus so much on the garden instead of renovating the interior. If that were me, I would work day and night in the house to make sure as many things as possible are ready for when my baby comes so the environment is not only nice, but healthy for my baby - also I know they have a lot of plans for the house, but they won't be able to do anything that involves a ton of noise for the next year or so because of the baby sleeping a lot and then it's even worse because they stat crawling and walking everywhere so you can't have them live in a building site. Why not focus on doing a lot in the house this summer and leave the garden for next spring/summer? Especially when money is not an issue... (also not saying to do the furniture and so on, but do all the structural things that would involve a lot of dust and work and noise).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d guess she was hoping for a lot more freebies for inside from companies to fix the issues as well as furniture.

Reactions: 14
I don't know how they can live like that with a baby on the way..and how they can focus so much on the garden instead of renovating the interior. If that were me, I would work day and night in the house to make sure as many things as possible are ready for when my baby comes so the environment is not only nice, but healthy for my baby - also I know they have a lot of plans for the house, but they won't be able to do anything that involves a ton of noise for the next year or so because of the baby sleeping a lot and then it's even worse because they stat crawling and walking everywhere so you can't have them live in a building site. Why not focus on doing a lot in the house this summer and leave the garden for next spring/summer? Especially when money is not an issue... (also not saying to do the furniture and so on, but do all the structural things that would involve a lot of dust and work and noise).
Not to defend her but I think she has mentioned she couldn’t get someone to fix the exterior damp issues this year cos they were all booked out.

But they also planned the timing of their baby’s arrival and knew all the issues the house they’re moving in has, so yea no sympathy.

Reactions: 15
My brain works the same way. I remember the katjella trip as well. It was without Lily, who was not invited, and surprisingly enough Lily has never been into Kiehl’s as much as Anna. Not sure why that is…
Mine too… I remember Lily posting a pic on stories of herself laid on her couch, calling it ‘couchella’ when Anna was there, the bitter and resentful friend that she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to defend her but I think she has mentioned she couldn’t get someone to fix the exterior damp issues this year cos they were all booked out.

But they also planned the timing of their baby’s arrival and knew all the issues the house they’re moving in has, so yea no sympathy.
They moved in November and got pregnant in December, right? I honestly don’t think they knew just how bad the damp and cold were when they got pregnant. I think the thinking was “we just dropped a cool million on a house, we’re goooooood” and stopped caring after that. Then, in January and February, they probably really started to see & fee just how damp and damaged the house was, and by the time miss organizational guru got around to planning to plan the structural work, they were totally booked. It’s now warmer and less damp, so out of sight out of mind, but when they have a newborn in that damp and mold, they’ll have a bit of a wake up call.

I also think they’re making a jug deal out of Pure Mark working in the garden and putting a lot of energy to the garden, Bethe has duck all to do all day. If not working in the garden, what sojls

Reactions: 11
I think they probably underestimated too how hard it is to get tradesmen right now. We’ve just been trying to get someone in to replace our soffits and fascias and it’s been impossible to even get quotes. We’ve managed to find someone and we’ve just been given a date of late September. I can’t even begin to imagine how you’d be able to coordinate such a big renovation job at the moment, what with all of the different trades you’d need - I did think that when they managed to get someone in for the windows that they must have either planned that well in advance or they just got lucky, or they ‘knew’ someone.

Reactions: 14
I think they probably underestimated too how hard it is to get tradesmen right now. We’ve just been trying to get someone in to replace our soffits and fascias and it’s been impossible to even get quotes. We’ve managed to find someone and we’ve just been given a date of late September. I can’t even begin to imagine how you’d be able to coordinate such a big renovation job at the moment, what with all of the different trades you’d need - I did think that when they managed to get someone in for the windows that they must have either planned that well in advance or they just got lucky, or they ‘knew’ someone.
Don't forget, Mawk is the world's best project manager!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Spot on. You are right!

I watched Alison Roman’s cooking video, this woman speaks like Anna, with loads of situations, moments and -ey. Did Nanna fan girl her at some point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Spot on. You are right!

I watched Alison Roman’s cooking video, this woman speaks like Anna, with loads of situations, moments and -ey. Did Nanna fan girl her at some point?
Yeah Alison Roman was/ is a contributor at BA and NYT Food and Anna loved the BA test kitchen at some point. (Do try her shallot pasta, amazing)

Reactions: 8
Yeah Alison Roman was/ is a contributor at BA and NYT Food and Anna loved the BA test kitchen at some point. (Do try her shallot pasta, amazing)
I made the pasta yesterday, amazing. I am wondering why didn’t nanna make it, oh because she doesn’t eat fish aka anchovies.

Her cooking series albeit tit is copying BA’s vibe. Very freestyle, engaging with the photographer and echoey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dull video, but at least they’ve positioned the mic a bit better and it’s not pressed into Anna’s neck. The vocal fry and s-backing is irritating though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.