The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else shocked / irritated by the way she says nectarine? She said 'nectar-in' vs. 'nectar-een'. Is this a thing?!

ETA: The amount of times she had to ask Mark to pan down and actually show the food in today's food related video. Why is he doing a job he is tit at? Make it make sense!
But did she ask for a “pan-down moment”? Mawk probably doesn’t know what is expected of him unless there’s a “moment” in the phrasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark is so tragically untalented in media and content producing area it's almost funny. All he knows how to do is how to press the on-button on a camera, maybe he thinks it does the panning itself? 🤦‍♀️
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANNA LETS HIM WRECK HER bleeping CONTENT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
if she had any marketing or commercial awareness after years in "media" she would have tried to stop saying Waitrose and Partners each time she refers to Waitrose.
I get that they probably pressure her to say the full name but c'mon,man. It makes people switch off the video and slap the laptop down. Just call them Waitrose. Why can't she just say the full name at the beginning of the ad and at the end of the video when she thanks them for sponsorship. That is also when the viewers will remember it organically and it is again more commercial.
She just fast becomes a laughing stock. Even a friend who watched her vid with me for a few minutes tonight mocked her merciless and laughed it off when I asked her to keep on watching! New viewers will just walk away from the gran. I guess this mediocre content will do for some of Anna's sheltered stans.

And again that tragic, crinkled white shirt. One would have thought that she was born in them, she doesn't take them off. Was she a shirt in previous life?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She'd better do everything to keep her old followers happy, the ones who started following before her channel went down the toilet because I don't know who'd willingly follow her now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
if she had any marketing or commercial awareness after years in "media" she would have tried to stop saying Waitrose and Partners each time she refers to Waitrose.
I get that they probably pressure her to say the full name but c'mon,man. It makes people switch off the video and slap the laptop down. Just call them Waitrose. Why can't she just say the full name at the beginning of the ad and at the end of the video when she thanks them for sponsorship. That is also when the viewers will remember it organically and it is again more commercial.
She just fast becomes a laughing stock. Even a friend who watched her vid with me for a few minutes tonight mocked her merciless and laughed it off when I asked her to keep on watching! New viewers will just walk away from the gran. I guess this mediocre content will do for some of Anna's sheltered stans.

And again that tragic, crinkled white shirt. One would have thought that she was born in them, she doesn't take them off. Was she a shirt in previous life?
Re: the Waitrose and partners thing, she did do that today but I’m so used to hearing ‘Waitrose and Partners’ and ‘John Lewis and Partners’ from Anna that whenever she just said ‘Waitrose’ or ‘John Lewis’ my brain automatically screamed ‘AND PARTNERS‘ and I had to stop watching the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re: the Waitrose and partners thing, she did do that today but I’m so used to hearing ‘Waitrose and Partners’ and ‘John Lewis and Partners’ from Anna that whenever she just said ‘Waitrose’ or ‘John Lewis’ my brain automatically screamed ‘AND PARTNERS‘ and I had to stop watching the video.
Maybe she should rename her channel to Anna and partner
Rather than the mark edit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she should rename her channel to Anna and partner
Rather than the mark edit 🤢
Anna and Mark, don't give her the idea. She might pivot to become a family blogger, THE EDITED FAMILY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anna and Mark, don't give her the idea. She might pivot to become a family blogger, THE EDITED FAMILY
That sounds vaguely sinister, like there’s dodgier bits of the family locked away somewhere. Maybe that’s what all the attics are for …

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is pregnant but in that Waitrose aNd PaRtNeRs ad video she looks proper plump on the face. The contrast from her Brighton (hidden Kiehl's ad) and Spendy Mawk lie of the day video to her next one is striking. Her bottom face is detaching herself from the top as if it is splitting in two. I am a mean girl, alright. She caused me to be mean to her through too much bs.
Whatever, her dishonesty, fake for money persona and especially treating genuine viewers like nursery children got me.

I still remember her crying poor whilst quietly sitting on a million quid. Honest my ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is this the same person?? Insta pic from Feb 2019 compared to that latest YouTube thumbnail 😳😳 #themarkedit
The brows have just ruined her. They are so, so hideous. I don’t understand how she cannot see it, why no ones takes her aside and has an intervention, something.

However, the biggest culprit is that she succumbed to trends aimed at people in their late teen/early 20s. And the styles she unfortunately picked up are for people who are in general more suited to trends, she’s definitely a more “classic” looking person. So she just comes off looking deranged because of the brows and like a fashion victim because of the failed attempt to be trendy. She reminds me of Edina in AbFab, this insistence on wearing hideous tit that’s not suited to her at all despite being well resourced enough to buy whatever she wants. Sad thing is, this is Anna’s real life, not a slapstick comedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The brows have just ruined her. They are so, so hideous. I don’t understand how she cannot see it, why no ones takes her aside and has an intervention, something.
I see it as a distraction from the massive assymentry that is going on on the bottom side of her face.

Reason two: she wants to be refered as that girl with the brows as if she is Cara Delevigne *rolls eyes*

I would love to hear others opinion as to why. Just why. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Anna. That photo 😬
And how is it going 'full circle' doing a shoot when you don't think you are pregnant and then doing one when you know you are? What on earth is 'full circle' about that?
It’s just as full circle as any other person going into work while unknowingly being pregnant and then months later still going into work pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see it as a distraction from the massive assymentry that is going on on the bottom side of her face.

Reason two: she wants to be refered as that girl with the brows as if she is Cara Delevigne *rolls eyes*

I would love to hear others opinion as to why. Just why. lol.
The thing is, she probably is already but not in the way she wants. I’d imagine that anyone she doesn’t know who wants to describe her just says ’you know, her with the *gestures at face* eyebrows’, and nods knowingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so I know we've discussed how disingenuous/ smug she was being about the pregnancy and hiding it. but something that really rubs me the wrong way is how in a Q&A from maybe late 2019, she mentioned that having kids was not something she was really enthusiastic about. she did mention "maybe someday when we have a big garden etc etc" so yknow they've reached that stage but she kept talking about how she had friends that didn't have kids so it wasn't the environment that she was familiar with. so when she did announce she was pregnant my first thought was "oh did someone (not necessarily Mark) pressure her into having kids?" BUT she's super excited about being pregnant and also very happy with the fact that she fooled us all as if those comments were a big gotcha! moment (moment) for her

Reactions: 8
I hate the way she do her hair, is not curling, she is doing hair kinks on purpose. She looks like cocker spaniel

My inner dialogue

"look, I am snacking"

"no, is not snacking, is my 3rd breakfast of the day"

"okay, an edited breakfast"
I’ve always hated the way she does her hair! You can see the straightener kinks in it from a mile away 🥲

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.