The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAH she has a mummy brain you know, like is a real thing, is pants. What about Mark? Well because he is going to the best dad, he also suffers from daddy brain. That is why we need all these platforms.

Here is my swipe up (AD) ^ for my diary, arrival date is estimated to be Feb 2022. #sendingallmylovetoyou
The sole mention of mummy or baby brain makes me irrationally angry, ngl. How will she cope with not being able to plan her every fart en detail when John Lewis Newton arrives?
"Let me schedule a Trello process ticket for my shower with a subtask for washing my face and shaving my legs. I must not forget to put it from "in the works" to "finished" when I've turned off the tap. Right after "wipe my butt" and "brush teeth""

It's make work. There's an epidemic of it in the UK.
it's AWFUL. Just let me do my actual work, everything takes twice as long as it needs to be :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know that John Lewis is a store on the UK, but every time I see john Lewis I think of the American legendary civil rights activist, leader, and hero. I get sad that his name is used when talking about unborn beige Newton. But then im reminded that the Newton’s 1000% have no clue who john Lewis the man is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have thoughts about that home tour.

Anna and Mark got fleeced and I’m not changing my mind.

I hope they’ve hired a reputable contractor because the house is so poorly laid out and their room plans are weird. They need to tear out some walls, make the bathrooms bigger, not put their guests in the farting attic where it’s either too hot or too cold, add a small 1/2 bath to the utility area (what guest wants to go up a flight of stairs to pee in an en-suite or go up ANOTHER floor to go in a different ensuite) etc etc etc.

Why would you do another addition for a garage? Just get a garden shed in the yard for all of Mark’s crap.

That landing nook is stupid.

They got fleeced. I hope whatever earnings they got from the Rightmove job paid for the majority of this house because no rational, 1st time renovator would buy that with their hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The fact that, during each of their house tour videos (all 5 million of them now) she says "lets pan the camera" and they still do an awkward discombobulated cut is SO grating. Why?! It stops you from having any sense of how the rooms actually flow together

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1624469598822.png

Someone did a BINGO card for Lizzy, and here is my contribution!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

I hope they’ve hired a reputable contractor because the house is so poorly laid out and their room plans are weird. They need to tear out some walls, make the bathrooms bigger, not put their guests in the farting attic where it’s either too hot or too cold, add a small 1/2 bath to the utility area (what guest wants to go up a flight of stairs to pee in an en-suite or go up ANOTHER floor to go in a different ensuite) etc etc etc.

Why would you do another addition for a garage? Just get a garden shed in the yard for all of Mark’s crap.

They got fleeced. I hope whatever earnings they got from the Rightmove job paid for the majority of this house because no rational, 1st time renovator would buy that with their hard earned money.
You lost Anna and Mark at "hard earned money"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I agree one million percent. They. Got. Fleeced. I can’t seem to figure out if they know it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like they thought "sweet, that's in our budget, let's take it" without realising how much work old houses actually need. It's often not just a matter of completely renovating, there's always something that needs re-done, other than with brand-new houses...
They're over six months moved in and they don't seem to have any concrete or coherent plans for a reno. Maybe they didn't plan enough budget for the kind of remodeling that's necessary and are now stuck in a dusty, damp mansion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree one million percent. They. Got. Fleeced. I can’t seem to figure out if they know it or not.
Agree. In real estate, location will be the main factor influencing a the price. Place their house in London and I’m sure the price is worth it (I’m not from the UK, but I live in a major city in the US and that house would be worth at least £1 million here). But similar houses on their block haven’t gone for that much so I just don’t get it! Why pay that much?! And apparently, they weren’t the only ones wanting the house. I know all this has been said before, but it still baffles the mind and I’m curious if anyone actually knows the market sees something we’re not seeing?

Reactions: 12
I second that with them having no idea what they signed for. My parents renovated a house build by my grandpa (so around 1914) and the more they dived into it, the more work needed to be done. It's also about "updating" things rather then building them from scratch, and once you fix object A, object B follows as it couldn't work properly... Those who manage to do a complete restoration in 2 years are lucky, lol, so I'm curious about how long it's going to take our edited duo.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If we're actually going to have to hear Mark torture this poor violin I am going to swim to bleeping Brighton and give them both a smack on the head. Catch yourself on ffs. These people blowing smoke up their asses are NOT HELPING THEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Random Thoughts:

- she literally looks like Shrek
- she has the most repetitive / predictable speech pattern I think I've ever known.
- she says "I feel like" every other sentence she no longer thinks. Just feels.
- can't get over the creases.

Enjoy me my embodiment of Anna:
Anna? Is that you?!

You nailed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.